[2016.05.05] 100% bonus for all payments made via Google Play and a Treasure Chest for all!

vy7s5SE.png

Greetings, warriors of Arinar!

We’re happy to let you know all about our special promo with Google Play, starting now!

Every game character that enters the game during this promo will receive a stunning Treasure Chest with a set of items useful for both experienced warriors and new ones!

- Elixir of Knowledge
- Hair Color
- Minion Cache
- Life Scroll
- Scroll of Teleportation

Also, for the whole week you will receive an amazing 100% bonus for all payments made via Google Play (for all packs from 360 Miracle coins). It’s a great way to fill your treasury!

Offer starts: 06.05.2016 10:00 CEST
Offer ends: 12.05.2016 16:00 CEST

Praise Google, brave warriors, and good luck!
AIGRIND

Edited by r0land

Mister r0land/Peter if I dont get the gift in my bag or I decided to use it later this month is it gonna be removed after this week or the gift is for ever?

Edited by DragothacakeMan

And, here we go! :)

yes well well gut..... but my Google play disappear from my Android at last version including free miracle earn menu!! 

yes well well gut..... but my Google play disappear from my Android at last version including free miracle earn menu!! 

only client from Google Play has the option of paying via Google Play

I go log again in game and I will cek menu 3th time....

If you updated the game from the warspear website that might be the problem. Enter the play store and update it from there.

I received gif but same thing on version 5.7.1 doesn't appears anymore Google play pay and earn free mcoins... I will post screen shoot bellow ! 

I received gif but same thing on version 5.7.1 doesn't appears anymore Google play pay and earn free mcoins... I will post screen shoot bellow ! 

there will be no free miracle coins, we've disabled this feature.

Google Play is only available in Google Play store

there will be no free miracle coins, we've disabled this feature.

Google Play is only available in Google Play store

the Google play version is 5.7.0 and it's saying it's outdated apk and can't use it! 

Before i know it was  157 BGN why 206 BGN ?

o38qKi.png

ehm, the thing is that other currency rates were implied before the promo.

It will go back to previous rate when promo is over.

the Google play version is 5.7.0 and it's saying it's outdated apk and can't use it! 

maybe you can contact their technical support because 5.7.1 is available on Google Play 100%

maybe you can contact their technical support because 5.7.1 is available on Google Play 100%

k.. TX Alex... seems again I take myself Control over it.... and do it by myself..   :|

i'am google play version 5.7.1  again too 206 BGN

i'am google play version 5.7.1  again too 206 BGN

read up your answers is there they not buffed only 100%mcoins they have some adds at price too.. and is a great offering... rare... 

TX for gifts Kind regards.... on future please send all gifts in same method in one treasure  chest ! 

old 99$ or new up 120$ ?

bro I just trusted ur words and spent 50$ on cheaper variants cos the regular 50$ variant costed 20% higher. Now prices are corrected :( Is there nyway u guys can give me my extra 4k coins? Cos now we get 16,800 mcoins for 50$ and yesterday only 12,700.