mystic mark vs Grimoire

I don't understand why devs gave priest a more powerful version of Grimoire.

Grimoire lasts literary like 3 seconds and doesn't even reduce that much defence. Also has a cooldown of 30 seconds...

Mystic mark lasts 10secs+++, it can be stacked 2 times and reduces even more defence than grimore (I assume). Also can do additional damage and only has a cooldown of 7 seconds.....

Seriously?

Edited by boiz

Your comparison doesn't make any sense. You compare a supporter to crowd damager/controller.

Warlock is very strong atm unlike poor Priest.

Seriously?

lel this one

You complain looks as if warlocks and priests gonna maxed this skill to 4/4, this skill isn't popular among priest. It's rare to see people using this skill.

• 2 weeks later...

Really warlock  they wanna noon then . why they give us noon far batter without skill . 

Power of  relaxation most of noob /  reflection rune. Destroyed power of do©k relaxation  most noob  passive skill .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanna explain, grimorie is not an useless skill. Let me explain. Every level studied in grimo, increases 20% the reduction of magic def, being at 4/4= 80% of magic reduction from his def. What that means? Well, if enemy has 4k magic def, u will let him in 800-1200 magic def, against ur magic def, that would be like +2.5k if normal amp or 3.4k of high amp. Aslo 4/4 grimo last (with 30%cd) too late. Means, i use grimo, and when grimo half coldown for use again, grimo effect in enemy ends. So, if we calculate, 80% mdef less, some pene and ferocity, we dealing op dmg in a single enemy. Aslo, grimo reduces physical def, tht would help ur parters to focus and kill enemy

• 2 months later...