mystic mark vs Grimoire

I don't understand why devs gave priest a more powerful version of Grimoire.

Grimoire lasts literary like 3 seconds and doesn't even reduce that much defence. Also has a cooldown of 30 seconds...

Mystic mark lasts 10secs+++, it can be stacked 2 times and reduces even more defence than grimore (I assume). Also can do additional damage and only has a cooldown of 7 seconds.....

Seriously?

Edited by boiz

Your comparison doesn't make any sense. You compare a supporter to crowd damager/controller.

Warlock is very strong atm unlike poor Priest.

Seriously?

Your comparison doesn't make any sense. You compare a supporter to crowd damager/controller.

Warlock is very strong atm unlike poor Priest.

Seriously?

lel this one

You complain looks as if warlocks and priests gonna maxed this skill to 4/4, this skill isn't popular among priest. It's rare to see people using this skill.

At lv22 priests die in one combo from full stun warlock anyway so who cares.

Edited by Raislin

Also grimoire is better than Mystic mark. Guy is comparing grimoire level 1 vs Mystic mark level 4. (inb4 yes I have a warlock)

Edited by nabnecro

• 2 weeks later...

Really warlock  they wanna noon then . why they give us noon far batter without skill . 

Power of  relaxation most of noob /  reflection rune. Destroyed power of do©k relaxation  most noob  passive skill .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanna explain, grimorie is not an useless skill. Let me explain. Every level studied in grimo, increases 20% the reduction of magic def, being at 4/4= 80% of magic reduction from his def. What that means? Well, if enemy has 4k magic def, u will let him in 800-1200 magic def, against ur magic def, that would be like +2.5k if normal amp or 3.4k of high amp. Aslo 4/4 grimo last (with 30%cd) too late. Means, i use grimo, and when grimo half coldown for use again, grimo effect in enemy ends. So, if we calculate, 80% mdef less, some pene and ferocity, we dealing op dmg in a single enemy. Aslo, grimo reduces physical def, tht would help ur parters to focus and kill enemy

• 2 months later...