[US sapphire.Warlock.Lennojx] Some daily amateur pvps 3

Koff

Nub was scared to pvp me couple days ago.

Now I am scared. :scared:

;D u scary man go away

give elves decent disable skills and your warlock will become shit. no honor fighting that way mcsaken's skills are way too op and imbalanced that's why i quit playing this game.

give elves decent disable skills and your warlock will become shit. no honor fighting that way mcsaken's skills are way too op and imbalanced that's why i quit playing this game.

u should see bds skills and then say this game is unbalanced

u should see bds skills and then say this game is unbalanced

bd is the only real deal on elf side while on mcsaken there are lots of good skills bestowed upon that faction. don't make me laugh.

bd is the only real deal on elf side while on mcsaken there are lots of good skills bestowed upon that faction. don't make me laugh.

are u kidding me?  ;D  Bd's has counter what kills any class easily,i have seen full +10 dk getting hitted 1200 2x in a row by counter and hamstring what lasts like 5 seconds while any other class has low stun times. So pls delete ur bd and make a real class,not a class what is only made for pussies and unskilled players.  :)

And did u see that pvp i did vs that bd in the end of video? thats what hamstring does everytime,works from 100yards away while rogues needs to be right next to enemy to couge.

Edited by Koff

are u kidding me?  ;D  Bd's has counter what kills any class easily,i have seen full +10 dk getting hitted 1200 2x in a row by counter and hamstring what lasts like 5 seconds while any other class has low stun times. So pls delete ur bd and make a real class,not a class what is only made for pussies and unskilled players.  :)

And did u see that pvp i did vs that bd in the end of video? thats what hamstring does everytime,works from 100yards away while rogues needs to be right next to enemy to couge.

Well, that's what he said. BD is the only strong char on elf, while MCs got lock shaman rogue, actually even barb and dk are good. Dude even necro, all of them are playable...

Well, that's what he said. BD is the only strong char on elf, while MCs got lock shaman rogue, actually even barb and dk are good. Dude even necro, all of them are playable...

druid,bd,priest all good classes. Druid with high cd can full stun enemy without taking any damage,priest also with high cd can do the blue skill and mana burn all over again.

lol you just focused your argument on blade dancer's oh my what a noob observation. :D even druid and priest is good on 1 on 1 duels, still mcsaken's has lots of disables to pull off (more than druids can do) that statement above fits on you mate delete your class and make a real pvp class that doesn't rely on lock disables to win. you fought a level 26 bd you expect to win? you're not a moron aren't you?

Edited by kmart

lol you just focused your argument on blade dancer's oh my what a noob observation. :D even druid and priest is good on 1 on 1 duels, still mcsaken's has lots of disables to pull off (more than druids can do) that statement above fits on you mate delete your class and make a real pvp class that doesn't rely on lock disables to win. you fought a level 26 bd you expect to win? you're not a moron aren't you?

Excuse me, what the heck are you doing here? People post these videos to entertain other players and you come here just to argue.. Please don't be so jealous just go away. What's the point of these comments?