Shorten the duration of stealth by 6 seconds

SNP

What can i say?

:pardon:

You could provide an argument as to why. 

Then I'm sure I could point to the holes in that argument.

Stealth=MC Blessing.

If blessing damage should be reduced by 50%, the stealth duration should be reduced by 50% (6 seconds.

Stealth=MC Blessing.

If blessing damage should be reduced by 50%, the stealth duration should be reduced by 50% (6 seconds.

when did you play warpsear? date, time, version

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=33390.msg117060#msg117060

Stealth was already nerf'd in old Warspear, stop crying

When blessing, you allow people to cry, but when stealth, no cry? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When blessing, you allow people to cry, but when stealth, no cry? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Read this again

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=33390.msg117060#msg117060

Stealth was already nerf'd in old Warspear, stop crying

STOP DEFENDING YOUR OP RANGER! BLESSING BECOMES A VERY BIG ISSUE SINCE AMPLIFICATION, HIGH AMP WITH SAME HIGH DOUBLE, ALL CLASS CAN MAKE +10 WPN, IT JUST INCREASING A DAMAGE, BUT RANGER NOT ONLY INCREASING DAMAGE BY AMPING BUT GETTING HIGH DOUBLE TOO, THATS NIGHTMARE

When STEALTH, you retarded rangers allow people to cry, but when BLESSING, you pro`s are not allowed to suggest brilliant ideas because we ranger are know it all`s who are always right  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

fixed.

I asked:

Why is it allowed to cry when its about blessing, but not when it about stealth?

That people cried over stealth already long time, is not a good answer.

But the duration can still be reduced.    Who is the biggest noob? The noob or the noob that is following him?        If all want it, just remove blessing. But i want stealth removed too, actully i want both to be removed, cuz i like more my bd. I only play ranger for arena and to make money to my bd. I just make this topic to see all they cry babies. And elfs also fight against rangers in arena. And I started a rogue, only for arena.            Im first again 07:00      Good night

duck,this kid is angry again,better stop saying something against his class :lol:

your the only kid here, why are you angry? bully stole your lolipop?

you people are really really retarded, seriously, big red bolded letters mean that a person is angry?

why would I be angry of a person who is crying about stealth? I should laughing not angry, now stop acting like a cool kid, posting stuff that makes you look like a tough guy don't make you cool

and who said my class is rogue? LOL, I don't play this game retard

But the duration can still be reduced.    Who is the biggest noob? The noob or the noob that is following him?        If all want it, just remove blessing. But i want stealth removed too, actully i want both to be removed, cuz i like more my bd. I only play ranger for arena and to make money to my bd. I just make this topic to see all they cry babies. And elfs also fight against rangers in arena. And I started a rogue, only for arena.            Im first again 07:00      Good night

the noob is the one who ♥♥♥♥♥ed, nuff said, goodnight little boy sleepy time for you  :facepalm:

in my oppinion,this topic is bullshit.

same with the 100 blessing topics.but ok, its obvious that blessings success rate is too high.thats it. :friends:

merc ;D funny guy... ;D i only read:

Merc: "all are retard,all here retarded,duck,i am not angry,duck duck,all retard"  :rofl:

calm down bro :drinks:

in my oppinion,this topic is bullshit.

same with the 100 blessing topics.but ok, its obvious that blessings success rate is too high.thats it. :friends:

merc ;D funny guy... ;D

yes every cry topic is bullshit cause this game is imbalance, never ever seen a game where it is imbalanced and looks like it's still on Beta, everything here is ducked up, Healers who deal 100% damage cause we don't have moon def in armour

Tanks that hit high numbers

Fail stealth

ranged DPS class which can do double damage

arena which needs tickets

dungeons with bosses that have 6-10 guards that hit just as much damage as boss

this game is a failure, wonder why you guys still play it

Merc: "all are retard,all here retarded,duck,i am not angry,duck duck,all retard"  :rofl:

calm down bro :drinks:

Jesus christ, read what this guy posted, the date he joined, he never knew stealth was already nerf'd, so I had to make it bigger for him to understand, I am more pleased than angry, insulting retards with post that help them is just so fun

But i want stealth removed too

But you still cant provide us with a logical reason why.

I just make this topic to see all they cry babies.

And that ^^^ is exactly why you cannot provide us with any basis for your assertion that stealth should be removed.  Since you're obviously not serious and haven't played the game recently even, perhaps you should stop posting on the forum on things you can't even scrape enough facts and logic together to create a cogent argument. 

how about deleting rogue and ranger dev??? :lol: :lol:

lol my main char is ranger and rogue :rofl: :rofl:

But you still cant provide us with a logical reason why.

And that ^^^ is exactly why you cannot provide us with any basis for your assertion that stealth should be removed.  Since you're obviously not serious and haven't played the game recently even, perhaps you should stop posting on the forum on things you can't even scrape enough facts and logic together to create a cogent argument.

The logical reason is that a rogue easily can do lab/Avengar/Sanctury/Citadel quest.

Stealth can both be used to pvp, quest and lab.

Can you use blessing and go though a lab map piece without get attacked by herald/guard?

Can you?

Just answer the question.

The logical reason is that a rogue easily can do lab/Avengar/Sanctury/Citadel quest.

Can you use blessing and go though a lab map piece without get attacked by herald/guard?

Can you?

Can you use stealth to go across one room in lab?

Can you smartass? Huh? You really that smart?

Just answer that ducking question smartass.

Can you?

seems your new to ws,

answer is no, mob in lab see you.

Thanks sulla, at least you can answer.

Skadi, i said rogue stealth can be used to lab, not that stealth can be used to cross a whole room in lab.

I asked:

Why is it allowed to cry when its about blessing, but not when it about stealth?

That people cried over stealth already long time, is not a good answer.

ask devs to let rogue equip bows no soul will cry then :tease:

Skadi, i said rogue stealth can be used to lab, not that stealth can be used to cross a whole room in lab.

you. are. really. retarded.

Can you use blessing and go though a lab map piece without get attacked by herald/guard? ( comparing Stealth with Blessing )

Can you?

You want me to do your homework aswell?

Right now you are just panic'ing denying everything we say,

you are just a waste of time, a waste of space in this forum, just back down and face the fact that Stealth is already nerf'd

if you do not understand what nerf is, it means weakened, last time stealth last for over 15 seconds and had a cooldown around 10 seconds

Your topic is a fail anyways, first you say that stealth is OP

then you say you made this topic to see people get angry

then you deny everything we say about you even if it's true and you just said it in previous posts

don't waste your time with this kid

he will just waste your time by denying everything you say and bullshit

PS: I don't even think he knows what Nerf or weakened means either that or he is really retarded

Skadi, I HAD READ Stealth is weakened!

If you can call a person retarded, I cant descripe you.

I just maked a suggestion (And to see people cry), then you come and call me retarded.

The first i say is "What can i say?"

Most of the other who have written in this topic, is not angry like you.

You don't even know me, hahahahaha, angry?

I don't have a religion, I don't think rules are gods that we should worship and follow,

I say bad words like how you not say them

" You misunderstood what I said ", that is the " clean " version but I say retarded.

first you complained about stealth, and now you deny it and say you just wanted to see people get angry at you, hahahahahaha

really really pathetic, attention seeker and crybaby, haha  :facepalm:

Lab - cannot stealth bc of parasite mobs as others have pointed out

Avenger/sanctuary-  here you are right its easier for rogues to get 20 cc from two quests.  With all these rogues running around with cc gear how do FB even bother to play  :lol:

All sarcasm aside 20 cc has no impact on game balance whatsoever.

Can you?

Can't stay on topic in your own thread?  I thought this was about stealth.  There's a giant blessing topic on this page, but since you can't adequately counter any of the arguments put forth in that thread you made this one to make an inane comparison to two skills with entirely different purposes.  Does that answer your question?

Can't stay on topic in your own thread?  I thought this was about stealth.  There's a giant blessing topic on this page, but since you can't adequately counter any of the arguments put forth in that thread you made this one to make an inane comparison to two skills with entirely different purposes.  Does that answer your question?

He is a troll, just ignore

Stealth was nerfed once, so according your logic it should be nerfed again and Blessing should be nerfed twice. Right?  :unknw:

balanced is the correct word. blessing and stealth are balanced.

You don't even know me, hahahahaha, angry?

I don't have a religion, I don't think rules are gods that we should worship and follow,

I say bad words like how you not say them

" You misunderstood what I said ", that is the " clean " version but I say retarded.

first you complained about stealth, and now you deny it and say you just wanted to see people get angry at you, hahahahahaha

really really pathetic, attention seeker and crybaby, haha  :facepalm:

well. i need to answer this. you aren't god to say who wrong or who right. you aren't a expert on this game to know everything about it. you can say bad words at any time, it only take the old players to ignore you. friends are the best thing to have, if you choose to ignore them and insult, i say you are a kid, no matter your age, if you act like one, you are one. if you wanna insult anyone, i m here, insult me, i don't care, kids never beat me.