New Update ''Ferocity'' Should be Removed!

hentbank

Ferocity  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should GM Remove Ferocity ?

Please Remove Ferocity, many Players get sucked in this Ferocity! and this is the WORST UPDATE EVER THAT YOU MADE.

60% of players got bored because of this Ferocity,

Please Remove this ASAP.

No, I don't think it should be removed, but definitely reduced. I don't oppose having 2 different sets, because that's what it's supposed to be.

Edited by Gladiator

I wouldn't be presumptuous to say 99% arrived from his mind, baby. Many in multiple servers didn't approve the "Ferocity".. only, due to the fact that the dmg to monsters was reduced. I believe that the reduction against mobs could be changed.

#hentbank I don't think this type of review helps to improve the game and support your argument about why it must be removed in your opinion..   :nea:

If you want to be heard, should get more respect the developers and check this link  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/8156-new-rules-of-moderation-in-section-suggestions/

Edited by Hyedra

We can see ferocity is an attempt to buff meelee and damage classes and nerf healer classes. Not only ferocity doesn't affect heal, casters have a lower ferocity bonus on their weapons of the same level compared to meelee classes. But turns out, the game just has too much damage now. Shamans and druids are ok because at least they have heal over time to back then up but classes like priest and necro became extremely fragile.

I have played necro for like 3 years and I can say with no doubt that this is his weakest iteration, it became a pure PvE class again which is very sad.

We can see ferocity is an attempt to buff meelee and damage classes and nerf healer classes. Not only ferocity doesn't affect heal, casters have a lower ferocity bonus on their weapons of the same level compared to meelee classes. But turns out, the game just has too much damage now. Shamans and druids are ok because at least they have heal over time to back then up but classes like priest and necro became extremely fragile.

I have played necro for like 3 years and I can say with no doubt that this is his weakest iteration, it became a pure PvE class again which is very sad.

I talk for me.... yesterday i go in arena vs +10 BD with ferocity

Stun me - (i have full resi set and no ferocity staff - 397 heal active, heart protection 5/5 and heal totem near me).... 3 hit and my 4400 hp fly away. DIE

Well....vs BD I can Lose.... but BD hp go down normally...... <_<

Removed NO .... reduced YES

Edited by Logrimy

Yes, maybe we can help developers see the magnitude of the problem if we post some video examples of how ferocity is overpowered now. I known your shaman is very well geared and it just doesn't make sense when a +10 or even a +9 BD can take you down with just one hamstring. Im not exaggerating when I say casters die with 3 or 4 attacks now.

Edited by nabnecro

ferocity is shit in general. It's just a system intended to screw over players who used to use arena weapons for both pvp and pve in order to get more $$$. same with new resilience system.

they won't remove it; too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is rolling in. :clapping:

I think pve weapons should get similar buff where the dmg is reduced for pvp and enchanted for pve. After all its only logical for each set to serve only one purpose. Those that complaign are just people that used to get arena gear with free tickets cause it was cheaper than to buy (or farm) pve set.

It won't be removed

It needs to be reduced tho.

EDIT: Congratulations! You are the lucky person whose post was quoted by me on my 1000th post

Edited by Gladiator

It needs to be reduced tho.

EDIT: Congratulations! You are the lucky person whose post was quoted by me on my 1000th post

this is possible for sure. But it won't be removed.

Edited by r0land

I think you should now buff player's defenses since you greatly increased the damages. The average HP for example is 4k, and some can hit 800-1000 even with defense which is 1/4 of the HP, that's absurd. 

Edited by Gladiator

Worst update ever, eh? Someone is over reacting, can't take this suggestion seriously. As a shaman I think it is one of the better updates.

Please Remove Ferocity, many Players get sucked in this Ferocity! and this is the WORST UPDATE EVER THAT YOU MADE. 60% of players got bored because of this Ferocity, Please Remove this ASAP.

my vote is no pvp is pvp..... pve is pve great modified stats

It won't be removed

GM if ur not going to remove it then remove the reduced dmg to mobs. so our AP Weapons are wasted cause many non arena char is using ap weapons

Edited by hentbank

GM if ur not going to remove it then remove the reduced dmg to mobs. so our AP Weapons are wasted cause many non arena char is using ap weapons

You didn't get the point of arena gear. Since gm realeased resilience with arena gear ; they expected players to use 2 different sets : 1 pvp set and 1 pve set.

But the difference between a stuff with resilience and without wasn't enought for the pve. (Resilience is great for pvp, and not totally bad for pve).

They want arena players to use their awards to fight others players, not farming. Since too much peoples was using 17/19/21 arena weapons to store money, they decided to make some drastic changes.

But they were careless about the consequences of giving 40% free extra damages to damagers class ; while supporters class aren't thzt boosted (tought, I considered heal as too strong for a long time)

Ferocity is fine, it wasn't a greedy update, it's just here to prevent

everyone from relying on ap stuff, because it belongs into ARENA.

But should be reduced at least, like full percentage reduces dmg

to mobs, BUT, to players it raises dmg only up to the half of

the total percentage.