Lower the overall damage or nerf ferocity

nabnecro

Sorry Guys But realy I dont find any sense about your suggession to nerf bds. While Execpt Priest Every other Chars Got good Stuns and skills. No Offense But If you dont have skill to Use your skills against bds you just should stop complaining and start practicing. No one complains against rogues.. If you want to nerf bds then pls Nerf rogues first.

Let me help you realize then.

1) Counter level 4 can be active all the time (because duration overlaps it's cooldown) and other players can die with 3 or 4 activations. It's not uncommon to see 2 or 3 players attacking a BD and suddenly they have half HP gone or even dead.

2) BDs can kill any cloth armor users (there are 4 of them in the game) as long as they hit one single hamstring. Can you think of any other MMO in which a class can kill another just because they got hit with one single skill? This is rubbish and a sign of a totally unpolished game.

All the above scenarios are with players of the same amp level and correct gears in mind. So spare me the retarded excuse of "not my fault if you don't amp".

Edited by nabnecro

For real though, Casters die too fast now, and not only against BDs.

I'm beating casters that I struggled against before ferocity update easily, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. That shows that melees got way more of an advantage than casters. I'd say it's very fair to increase heal with ferocity if that's possible.

They would rather move in the heal rate.

For real though, Casters die too fast now, and not only against BDs.

I'm beating casters that I struggled against before ferocity update easily, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. That shows that melees got way more of an advantage than casters. I'd say it's very fair to increase heal with ferocity if that's possible.

totally agree....ferocity need increase heal...for pvp and arena....and if you want go pve ord DG you need change only staff, and no talk about "only rich player have this possibility.....for pve you can buy a lvl 22 craft staff for very low price and take a little amp for a good heal.

Sorry Guys But realy I dont find any sense about your suggession to nerf bds. While Execpt Priest Every other Chars Got good Stuns and skills. No Offense But If you dont have skill to Use your skills against bds you just should stop complaining and start practicing. No one complains against rogues.. If you want to nerf bds then pls Nerf rogues first.

Skills for using skills ? Look at how bladedancer simply spam all their button and manage to get something positive everytime ^^

No offense, but warspear skillcap is no big deal.

It's all about you internet speed, and stuff.

And this topic isn't about who's op from rogue and BD, but how too advantageous ferocity is for the damages's sided class.

And it appears that BD, who wasn't supposed to be a full damages class benefits as well at least, than rogue and rangers, while still having a strong defense. (You might see how pleasant a crit from 4/4 counter + power of the blades + ferocity is)

Now blade dancer and Rogue too strong, but magic paladin doesn't stay behind. Healing totem always too high. Priests need a boost, also Rangers.

Exactly.

Ferocity is way too strong. :facepalm:

In the past best players had 6%+6%+7% + damage cloack. It means 22% additionnal damages

Now they have 22% + 40% :angry: 

And damages are still "ok" ?

Fero with bd

Best rouge hit me 700+

Bd hit me 925 both normal hits

Ppl don't realise that all bd hits are skills even normal ones

Im 4k def 20% resilience sham so ppl dont say go amp

Fero with bd

Best rouge hit me 700+

Bd hit me 925 both normal hits

Ppl don't realise that all bd hits are skills even normal ones

Im 4k def 20% resilience sham so ppl dont say go amp

Has to do with power of blades level and penetration , check both about this .