Lower the overall damage or nerf ferocity

nabnecro

If you call blind and earthquake non-stuns then you are a quiet bad player, no offense. Get the facts straight, or don't argue with me at all.

Nerf counter, totally ok from my side.

Nerf ferocity, no problem.

Nerf Shaman's heal totem, hooray!

But please, stop complaining about pvp or arena, 50% of the game is surely not based on only that

It actually is.

Just for those ones who love to do arena and pvp. I personally hate pvp, I only do arenas for ap to buy spheres etc. and like many other the rest of my time I spent farming or helping other people.

Adding that counter attack doesn't really influence arena fights

If you call blind and earthquake non-stuns then you are a quiet bad player, no offense. Get the facts straight, or don't argue with me at all.

Nerf counter, totally ok from my side.

Nerf ferocity, no problem.

Nerf Shaman's heal totem, hooray!

But please, stop complaining about pvp or arena, 50% of the game is surely not based on only that

LOL...now blind and quake are stun skill... you are serius? you know what is Stun?? tell me what you "stun" whit blind or quake.... you can simply kite, but can't STUN an enemy.....a ok you play Druid (2 pure stun and 1 false stun like quake) and BD, you can't know that.... no offence

Ok if this is ok for you...now know who is a bad player

LOL

Just for those ones who love to do arena and pvp. I personally hate pvp, I only do arenas for ap to buy spheres etc. and like many other the rest of my time I spent farming or helping other people.

You are TROLLING us?

They are stuns, believe it or not.

Blind -> enemy can't move neither use skills

Earthquake -> losing the ability to move + it's dealing damage in addition.

I'm not a bad player, at least I understand how things are supposed to work and eventually argue with arguments and am not whining about another class -_-

About Druid stuns, yes, forest song is a pure stun, as well as blind is a pure stun.

Roots -> Semi stun, removes the ability to use skills and to move, but the enemy can still attack.

Eartquake and Tornado are kind of the same, both dealing damage, except the fact that Earthquake removes the ability to move for a short duration and Tornado just pushes the Enemy in the Tornado center but does not stun at all.

Mhm, Waterball- Lightning stun for maybe half a second? I wouldn't cheer too much about that one

Forest song is a pure stun, as well as blind is a pure stun. hahaha serius? want change?

Roots -> Semi stun, removes the ability to use skills and to move, but the enemy can still attack. ve melee : STUN, vs healer if you need to heal go away and no take dmg: STUN

Eartquake and Tornado are kind of the same, both dealing damage, except the fact that Earthquake removes the ability to move for a short duration and Tornado just pushes the Enemy in the Tornado center but does not stun at all. QUAKE do SEMI STUN? lol

I'm not a bad player, at least I understand how things are supposed to work and eventually argue with arguments and am not whining about another class.... I don't see objectivity

Edited by Logrimy

Change term "stun" with "disable" or CC to stop misunderstanding.

"Stun" when there are stars or birds flying arround in your head

"Disable" also including root, sleep, stun, fear, frozen etc.

"CC" anything that affect your target, including disable, debuff, etc.

He won't understand the difference anyway if he hasn't understood what I said in my previous post.

druid has a shitload of stuns compared to shaman, this is another fact :) full cd druid like dozy can block you for the whole fights if it actives forest song, and in 2v2 can easily block ur team mate & 2 vs 1 u.

Shaman is a good class, maybe need a lil nerf on heal totem i m ok, bd need a whole nerf instead :)

He won't understand the difference anyway if he hasn't understood what I said in my previous post.

ok better stop talking about that with you.

You don't see the difference  :fool:

full cd druid like dozy can block you for the whole fights if it actives forest song

There is that little word "if". Once song fails for one time the whole stun chain is just broken.

Anyway this was about BD and Shamans, let's not include Druids because they generally are a quiet balanced class right now.

I totally agree on nerfing BD and I don't know how many times I shall repeat myself that I'm completely on the same point as you are in this case, but only counter and power of blades need a nerf, the rest is fine.

The thing that rather annoys me is that your reason for having this argument is only refering to arena, to 75% to pvp, and since the game is not pvp based, neither arena based, but most likely based for pve, the classes have skills which make it for one faction possible to run dungeons, or to kill a group of enemy players, or single players in random situations.

Edited by Julie

And Log I apologize for calling you a bad player, but what I said about the stuns/disability/whatever is correct

We go offtopic and my english is not very good, i know what you write but your skill comparison for me is wrong....so np 

PEACE and LOVE always :give_rose:

Edited by Logrimy

wisdom.

druid has a shitload of stuns compared to shaman, this is another fact :) full cd druid like dozy can block you for the whole fights if it actives forest song, and in 2v2 can easily block ur team mate & 2 vs 1 u.

Shaman is a good class, maybe need a lil nerf on heal totem i m ok, bd need a whole nerf instead :)

Well, Shaman heals and damages way more than Druid. You see, ups and downs.

Fun fact: Druid has more stuns than warlock :D

Druid can keep you unable to use skills forever while warlock still leaves some small openings (less than a second in some cases).

Anyways back to topic, I'm not talking about skills here. Just ferocity increased the damage too much. For example a +10 necro like me can heal 1.1k which is less than the damage a BD can do with 1 normal attack + 1 skill. While heal isn't affected by ferocity. Don't you guys think this is unfair?

I could show several cases, where hitting a healer as a tank would just be like trying to wear down a 'hard to break' wall.

Just because bds and rogues to beyond the hp-dmg curve doesn't mean the stat is bad... Its the classes problem

Edited by mailliwdxb

ferocity is shit in general. It's just a system intended to screw over players who used to use arena weapons for both pvp and pve in order to get more $$$. same with new resilience system.

either way, I agree it should be nerfed(if not removed entirely). the damage increase/decrease to mobs is stupid.

Agreed Ferocity is one sided TOTALLY useless for all healing class as a  enchant. And on melee it makes there dmg ridiculious i saw a +1 with lv23 Hatchets and full ice with ferocity enchants 500 base dmg no buff hit 1k on my Druid. no Crit Power hit No stealth And im +10 With Resil Enchants .... 

Earthqaukes Success Rate is Relatively Low.... I know Negas gona comment i get what hes saying now i mean the chance of it actaully working because of the displacement bug is highly low because small area circle... Warlocks circle is different its click and it stays so if the player moves there stunned. Earthquake Its one click one miss. One after another and espiacally while trying to move as a shaman is difficult. No Druid or Bd should be commenting saying how strong other classes are (Sorry Julie Still Love you) But they shouldnt Bees In my oppinion is way better then earth qauke and rooot is way better then blind. Ive had lv5 blind and have people take 3 steps and come closer to me when im trying to kite and in corners it just ducks you over. AS on the topic of Ferocity i as a melee Notice it is RIDICULIOUSLY op on melee and ranger classes but on my shaman it ... well its completely useless it lowers my Damage in lab by like 30.... and increases my dmg on other players like 10 And it doesnt even increase my heal which makes it as a enchant also Shitty. The guy Above me and Nega have the Right idea. Sorry Developers it needs to be nerfed 

Just for some players here in this topic:

Definiton of stun: 

Stun is a status effect that prevents active actions like moving, turning, using spells, items, but does not prevent passive abilities, such as evasion, damage block. Stuns also interrupt any casting or channeling spells and attacks.

To get back to the topic:

Ferocity improves the variety in pvp, I think it is very nice for low/mid amp players, but it gives too much advantages for high amp players. I think a "turned progression" (more bonus for lower dmg and less bonus for higher dmg) would be a solution. 

At the moment ferocity is totally useless for all healing classes, so I suggest that it also enhances your heal.

Edited by Thiefmastr

I'd agree with a curve in the bonus, so that the more damage a weapon has the less damage bonus Ferocity gives.

Also it would be good if it increases the heal, because even healing 1k is not like nothing, when compared to the damage being received each hit which could reach to 1k with some classes.

I'd also greatly support increasing players' defensive aspects, especially HP. Because come on, how would you consider a player to be skilled if he wins when he hits 1k and the opponent has 4k HP, it is not hard to do auto attack 4-5 times. Speaking for Arena as well, a team of high amped BDs can 2-3 hit each one in the opponents' team. There is almost no strategy in Arena atm. I've seen crazy hits dealt by Rogues, Rangers, and Bladedancers that reached 3000+ in one freaking hit.

Come on....

Ferocity better get fixed unless you wanna keep the game more and more pay-to-win.

Edited by Gladiator

We won't be nerfing ferocity because damage is ok, but your opinion is clear.

Maybe in the future something will change, gathering opinions now

how about that sistem idiot sistem weekers players doesnt fight with sontrongest they fight with equal it doesnt work!

and loosed party haves one afk and gets more ap then thoose 2 watt fight u think its fair?

well all is wrong and dmg is fine if u fight with equals of your rank dmg not super dmg and ressiliance =that results i always loose if i fight vs strongests always!

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Joke of the year  :rofl:

if classes are the problem better take back axe from rogue and bd swords days were good ;D

This sentence is all the money so far.

Uuum Gladiator has a point here with enhance defensive statistics but the will be too much for pve. There are classes and even healers with 5k or more hp well that's axe Apolo. Yes ferocity is good for middle amplified classes well all the complains go for the high amps. Boosting healing uuum no. If that happens healers will use arena scepters for pve also and without minding their damage as they will have damagers or tanks. Healing is another part, if it is enhanced it gets too high, Druid or shaman will get undead for real in arena also pvp aspect. Can't have everything we are human. All fingers will show paladin, ferocity doesn't affect paladin healing.

We all know now that there is something called battle mode, in which your regeneration splits into halves. So what if devs create something like "PvP battle mode" and "PvE battle mode" if it's possible. When PvP battle mode activates, Ferocity and Resi influence positively, and if PvE battle mode is activated, they will act negatively, and Solidity takes place. So with that being said, heal would be reduced by Ferocity while being in PvE battle mode, but increased in the case of PvP.

Boosting healing uuum no. If that happens healers will use arena scepters for pve also and without minding their damage as they will have damagers or tanks. Healing is another part, if it is enhanced it gets too high, Druid or shaman will get undead for real in arena also pvp aspect. Can't have everything we are human. All fingers will show paladin, ferocity doesn't affect paladin healing.

you forget necro and priest, one ham from BD and 1-2 hit rogue, no link no totem no life

So with that being said, heal would be reduced by Ferocity while being in PvE battle mode, but increased in the case of PvP.

how if player and monster attack us at the same time? for example you got blinded by shaman and run into monster :blush:

how if player and monster attack us at the same time? for example you got blinded by shaman and run into monster :blush:

Didn't think about that. :sorry:

But I think the priority could be given to the first "battle mode", in that Shaman case, PvP.

Edited by Gladiator

• 1 month later...

Ferocity needs to be lowered yeah too much damage for now in player facing others.. It is just too much for the current hp amount.

1st Quake doesn't count as stun anymore since it only work vs Pala

Before expert it used to give you 4-5 yards distance from enemy other than that it's dmg skill and I don't think any druid can call tornado a stun

Now only Pala who doesn't have counter skill for it

2 nd ya less ferocious effects with more dmg and consider adding more hp to all classes for 2 reason

1 Def curve need to be reset 40% Def isn't easy for all and it doesn't work well against new lvl mobs " I'm talking about t3 mobs " never funny to get 1000! From mini boss

2 Players dmg and skill increase surpassed the hp standard

Personal note

For pve reason hp need a small boost there is no need to increase much

We won't be nerfing ferocity because damage is ok, but your opinion is clear.

Maybe in the future something will change, gathering opinions now

The magic clase was the hardest hit with ferocity as this does not reach your heal, and high physical damage not just balancing to heal .

For real though, Casters die too fast now, and not only against BDs.

I'm beating casters that I struggled against before ferocity update easily, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. That shows that melees got way more of an advantage than casters. I'd say it's very fair to increase heal with ferocity if that's possible.

Edited by Gladiator

Devs think with increase magic each level can balancing caster againts meele, I guess that's why they don't increase heal from ferocity stat.

Sorry Guys But realy I dont find any sense about your suggession to nerf bds. While Execpt Priest Every other Chars Got good Stuns and skills. No Offense But If you dont have skill to Use your skills against bds you just should stop complaining and start practicing. No one complains against rogues.. If you want to nerf bds then pls Nerf rogues first.