Lower the overall damage or nerf ferocity

nabnecro

The game has waaaay too much damage now. Any +10 caster gets killed with 3 hits from ranger, rogue or BD if they also +10 and enchant ferocity crystal. Healers like necro and priest are dying too fast, I hope the development team doesn't take too much time to realize the overall damage of the game needs to be toned down by nerfing ferocity or by other means.

We won't be nerfing ferocity because damage is ok, but your opinion is clear.

Maybe in the future something will change, gathering opinions now

"Maybe". I "like" this word a lot. It is used here too much. In Hungarian we have 8 words for different stressing of "maybe". Why English is so grey?

Do you mean "maybe" like "no", or "I have no idea", or "we are thinking about it", or "we are already working on it", or "we are in the final stage of the developement of the idea"?

Yep, it definitely needs to be reduced.

It is OP not only for BDs. As a Paladin, I foresee OPness in our Banner and spear damage as well. Not fun to have such fast fights ending with couple of hits. Rogues and Rangers as well will have insane damage output. Healers will be toys.

Edited by Gladiator

may I know what's the point to give basic 5% resillence to all players? it's used to be exclusive for player with arena weapon, now evryone have it

is it because ferocity's OPness or what? :unknw:

may I know what's the point to give basic 5% resillence to all players? it's used to be exclusive for player with arena weapon, now evryone have it

is it because ferocity's OPness or what? :unknw:

Well, definitely can't complain about it since it doesn't reduce our def in PvE. It is kinda needed to reduce criticals in PvP since now dmg is hugely increased, it actually buffed healers defense a little bit more than tanks, since they were easily crit'ed.

My necro only has one staff, the lvl 19 areana staff. I'm too low amped to pvp and the only thing I really do is farm or go lab. Ferocity is messin with my damage

Is my bd bugged?it got 6.6 solidity (I not using any runes).

If you read the announcement, you'd see that Solidity comes from a percentage from your defense, not only runes.

maybe decrease the ferocity % on physical damage weapons? Just like for the melees' arena awards

Lower ferocity bonus and also lower the % you get when enchanting, 1 handed axe users can reach 45% + ferocity. This is way too much.

my lock with 2200 pdef takes 823 dmg from a ranger :shok: if he would have crit blessing i am 1 hit dead ...

i have 3.3k hp probably i will be left with 100 hp :

Well, definitely can't complain about it since it doesn't reduce our def in PvE. It is kinda needed to reduce criticals in PvP since now dmg is hugely increased, it actually buffed healers defense a little bit more than tanks, since they were easily crit'ed.

Wrong, because healers lost their resilience from weapon and also that 5% resilience is for everyone not just for healers.

when u will nerf bds ducking skill? heard first time abt it on christmas so lets say its rdy on 2017? we r doing arena and oh theres 3x +10 bds, they can rush fast to seals, having shield and other ducking experts, they can just stay and click their skills and we die.. how long we have to suffer this? tell me why bds can use heavy armors? are they damagers or tankers? seems both...

Edited by Xmasteer

when u will nerf bds ducking skill? heard first time abt it on christmas so lets say its rdy on 2017? we r doing arena and oh theres 3x +10 bds, they can rush fast to seals, having shield and other ducking experts, they can just stay and click their skills and we die.. how long we have to suffer this? tell me why bds can use heavy armors? are they damagers or tankers? seems both...

Yea we re all waiting for a huge nerf.. Instead of nerfing em they made em again more powerful since now they can reach like 1k dmg & +40% ferocity.

Bd is a tank wich can do lot of more damage than a pvp class & it also has good stuns.

Just run with hamstring skill on and once u get someone just spam all skills.. tht s bd..

& elf / bd users, don t be hipocryte saying that it s not op.. u guys always try to play with full bd party in arena & we all know the reason.

Bd is a tank wich can do lot of more damage than a pvp class & it also has good stuns.

Just run with hamstring skill on and once u get someone just spam all skills.. tht s bd..

& elf / bd users, don t be hipocryte saying that it s not op.. u guys always try to play with full bd party in arena & we all know the reason.

How about Shamans placing their totems, and warlocks placing stun circles and watching other pt dying while MCs being at full HP all the time? Don't worry BD will get nerfed, but Healing Totem needs also to be nerfed to be splitted and limited like what they did to Banner. :good:

I'm not saying BD is not OP but like what Julie said.

I'm not saying BD is not OP but like what Julie said.

All nubiator said is good with shaman, and you actually bro shouldn't complain you are having more hp from bds to be honest. The problem is not the OP bd but the ferocity, yes it makes some classes immortal in arena and pvp aspect.

Devs were like, everyone is using 23 weapons, how can we make them buy and amp new 23 arena weapons? Let's make new arena weapons op so everyone will buy them and we will nerf after a few months 8)

No offense Luigi, but a Shaman should not complain about other classes being overpowered.

Shaman is a good class but can't be even compared to bd, sometimes bd can kill me with 1 ham & i m full award arena awards gears, 35% resil & 5k def (with shield) without hitting so tht counter won t reflect damage.

A shaman without arena awards will lose against rogues / bd same amplification, i m sure with this update it will lose to every physical damage class with ferocity weaps.

With my stats mrskrillex normal hits me 759 or so, i don t even know if he has +10 weaps.. imagine  what he can do to the other casters lmao.

Heal totem, yes, it deals lot of heal to many people, but it s a detail if u compare that to the new things tht need to be fixed asap.

devs are thinking only for +10 amped players thats why they give more dmg so high heal casters can be killed becoz u should support and die not win the battle

also those high heal casters have +9-10 amps but what about rest 80% low amped casters who get nuked in 1 sap of bd and rogues they are just going insane in arena

devs probably didnt think that amping 2 dmg weapons is easier than 4 armors + choose to pick mdef pdef resiliense

Devs were like, everyone is using 23 weapons, how can we make them buy and amp new 23 arena weapons? Let's make new arena weapons op so everyone will buy them and we will nerf after a few months 8)

Touche.

Shaman is a good class but can't be even compared to bd, sometimes bd can kill me with 1 ham & i m full award arena awards gears, 35% resil & 5k def (with shield) without hitting so tht counter won t reflect damage.

A shaman without arena awards will lose against rogues / bd same amplification, i m sure with this update it will lose to every physical damage class with ferocity weaps.

With my stats mrskrillex normal hits me 759 or so, i don t even know if he has +10 weaps.. imagine what he can do to the other casters lmao.

Heal totem, yes, it deals lot of heal to many people, but it s a detail if u compare that to the new things tht need to be fixed asap.

Is it written in the warspeardia that shaman and rouge should and must kill bds always?

Every class has his weakness

Anyways Counterattack's nerf shall not come alone, Healing Totem is more broken than counter. Especially when you face 3+ Shamans in 5v5 and they have 3 healing totems on the ground and your whole damage is just wasted even if elves party is full BDs. Much fair such balance.

Edited by Gladiator

Is it written in the warspeardia that shaman and rouge should and must kill bds always?

Every class has his weakness

A shaman & a rogue with same amplification of bd will never kill a bd.. not that they always kill as u say.. :D

If u say any class has his weakness i say: i don't see any weakness in bd, oh yea, they don t have a ranged weapon & a healing skill if u consider this a weakness.. but wait the upcoming update & maybe they may add it :D

It s a tank class with good stuns & it deals more damage than any pvp class, i ve always said it & i ll keep saying it cos it s the truth, specially after this update.

Fact is that every update they get stronger & stronger lmfao.

With my stats mrskrillex normal hits me 759 or so, i don t even know if he has +10 weaps.. imagine what he can do to the other casters lmao.

I'm a +10 BD and wasn't able to kill you once in a pvp, so please don't complain. I might not pvp much on bd like lydia or others who have beat you but still, I can kill a lot of people and my record on you was getting you to 500hp, that was at a time without healing totem

GMs said that if you can't beat someone, call a friend.

The game is not based on pvp, mentoined many times.

That's about the bd thing, who knows, maybe some mc

class will get stronger & stronger in the future :)

As for the frocity, yeah, something has to be done about

it. The thing I don't get is WHY so much %? should be like

stun or rage in every lvl weap. 2,5%.

I go in arena with other 2 shaman, Fire and Dop .... vs Glad and 4 OP Bd = must of time lose, Totem or no Totem.....

But if BD isn't OP respect other...why you go in arena with 4 BD, 1 PALA end NO HEAL ......and you win? Be onest guys! 

Ferocity must be NERFER...not totem lol, you can lose or win vs +10....but must have a chance

Edited by Logrimy

I'm a +10 BD and wasn't able to kill you once in a pvp, so please don't complain. I might not pvp much on bd like lydia or others who have beat you but still, I can kill a lot of people and my record on you was getting you to 500hp, that was at a time without healing totem

My heal totem is lvl 1 & i m not saying that it s not a good skill, & i admit is good in 5v5 if there are many shaman.

But i still complain about bd.. u can t beat me cos 6 pcs of my equipment are arena awards, but i m sure u won t have any problem against other shaman.

BD is op & gets more op in every update i ll continue to say what i ve said before,.

I go in arena with other 2 shaman, Fire and Dop .... vs Glad and 4 OP Bd = must of time lose, Totem or no Totem.....

But if BD isn't OP respect other...why you go in arena with 4 BD, 1 PALA end NO HEAL ......and you win? Be onest guys! 

Ferocity must be NERFER...not totem lol, you can lose or win vs +10....but must have a chance

Bro they will never admit it even if they know it, it s useless.. i told that what u said too before..

Feroocity yes.. it s the problem of the moment, a 1k dmg bd or melee in general with 40% ferocity will be a monster.. my suggestion is to decrease it atleast on melee weaps

We know BD is op, we admit BD is op, but we also say Shaman is op. So what do you want? Fact is, BD is only op in PvP and a very good class in PvE. Shamans -> epicly amazing pve heal skill with a nice high amount of heal, how much does your totem heal on level 1/4?

Overall also Shamans have awesome stuns and very nice damage skills, for pve as for pvp.

So what now?

All you do is complaining about arena and pvp

Now blade dancer and Rogue too strong, but magic paladin doesn't stay behind. Healing totem always too high. Priests need a boost, also Rangers.

Overall also Shamans have awesome stuns and very nice damage skills, for pve as for pvp.

Shaman have stun? really?tell me....  :rofl:

druid have stun...no shaman,  blind or quake are stun?

BD is only in pvp? damn 50% of game is now based of pvp, 1 epic update is based on PVP

I no have problem vs BD or other but be onest, you want nerf Heal Totem...ok....before nerf counter and ferocity so ok.