Seal Arena

Corona virus

Fighting with two level 21s against 3 level 26 Warlocks/Shamans/Necros and getting rekt is the sh*t. I love it.

inner voice be like: GG

Edited by Jzargo

It should be like the normal arena... you should not be able to leave the battle. It is boring if players do so. I'd rather have a nice fight and maybe lose than just waiting to win.

It should be like the normal arena... you should not be able to leave the battle. It is boring if players do so. I'd rather have a nice fight and maybe lose than just waiting to win.

but it's not a normal Arena, it's a ten minute point capture fight

but it's not a normal Arena, it's a ten minute point capture fight

Well I agree for keeping it, but make it at least so that leavers don't get as high appreciation as people who stay till the end after a fight. Aka decrease AP for them.

Life seals ruined it. You are so much more likely to lose, because if your team dies trying to control mid seal and you cant revive instantly you lost immediately, because the other team now is free to capture all 3 seals till anyone can revive. And then they have control over any seal, heal them back up, and can defend it easily, because then the enemy just camps spawn and can easily kill people with half hp. Fights like these go 150-1000.

Same goes to the other side, if you hardly manage to kill the enemy assuring mid control and you try to push bot, if they just insantly revive they can kill you almost instantly because they are full hp and energy, while you are crippled to 300hp or similar, they wipe you off, assure control over all 3 seals again if you dont have ls, and win of the same reason as above.

Also, while natural revive takes 20 seconds and heals you half, the life seal revives you instantly, at full hp.

It costs 25 ap, and thus is very expensive for that price accounting you need to burn like 2-3 life seals in an even match. That makes you go 50-75 ap minus, leaving you with only 75-100 ap for 2 tickets. And that is said for an even match at lvl26. If you face a superior enemy, you burn more life seals than you can afford back with the ap. It also cripples the productivity of arena pot.

One solution to that would be to buff natural revival to like decrease the spawn time down to 5-10 seconds and make it a full heal.

But also removing life seals makes ToS uncounterable in case of early control loss, so you really can only buff the natural revival.

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

First off new arena system will ideally make arena matches more even. Second is without life seal games would practically be regular arena because once all 3 on 1 side were to die that 20 seconds would really make them loose. Life seals are fine.

Though I think reviving after 20 seconds should give us full HP and Mana, on the other hand, reviving with seal gives us half. I mean you wait 20 secs and then go with half HP and mana, so you'd have to wait more to heal up. It's not cool, and makes the winner 100% the one who uses life seal.

And by the way, most of the times, it's a loss of AP to buy seals, and use more than 2 in one fight.

Can devs please remove that 3 minute leave rule or at least shorten it? I hate going into a battle vs a tough team and my team is in no way equipt to beat the other team. Either they are idiots(Attack a crowd of 3 alone), don't know how to do seal(Completely ignore seals), or simply don't have competent gear. In many matches the winner is practically decided 45 seconds in.

Life seals need to be tweaked, they ruin the fight, and it's more like the one who has more seals wins. As I said they should keep only half of the HP and waiting 20 secs till revive gives full HP.

Life seals need to be tweaked, they ruin the fight, and it's more like the one who has more seals wins. As I said they should keep only half of the HP and waiting 20 secs till revive gives full HP.

This, please.

So how are you all liking seal arena?

Well, with all my respect, i think seal arena is just a smoke screen to cover all the changes that were implemented in order to make players waste $. First of all, the introduction of a nerfing stat (ferocity) in arena weapons that force players to have more weapons unless you want to see your damage nerfed in dungeons. Secondly, the huge difference in price between ferocity crystals (149 mcoins) and other crystals). Thirdly, all runes price were increased by 10. And lastly, life seals and more ti (seals cost 2ti) to spam and spam and spam.

Honestly, I dont like smoke screens at all, and that´s why i won´t even try seals. Arena 3v3 was much better before, but you know, this is a business and game must get $$.

Idk how the match making system works. I've won 4-5 seal matches total yet I was placed in a match 3 times in a row against the current #1 arena champ.

Need more battles and combat rating will balancing and calculate your win ratio. Mine works fine after many battles, match making system give me equal opponents.

So at first you must endure being kicked in the azz by tougher opponents.

• 3 weeks later...

I think devs should let people drop out instantly again. If you drop you don't get any ap but you don't have to waste time versus an over powering team.

I think devs should let people drop out instantly again. If you drop you don't get any ap but you don't have to waste time versus an over powering team.

Life seals are broken.

Should add "life seal used" after arena, to show how noob* they are. I'm pissed because one of my enemy in seal arena mocking at my team, while actualy their team used many life seals and my team don't use any.

*: sorry I can't find better word

Edited by Jzargo

Should add "life seal used" after arena, to show how noob* they are. I'm pissed because one of my enemy in seal arena mocking at my team, while actualy their team used many life seals and my team don't use any.

*: sorry I can't find better word

Might be an idea. I like it

• 4 months later...

I think it was just an awful idea. It should be changed to battle of the life seals! Its funny how when you go up against some plus 10s and they don't know how to work with their +10 partners so you beat them initially but then they can just buy some life seals and still win. The solution? "Use life seals too" what's the point of doing arena for ap if most ap goes to life seals? Do I need to spend mcoin on tickets and seals? Lol? Anyways this is just my last thought, but I like gladiators idea about seals

-increase your AP each your enemies using life seal

-decrease your AP each time you use life seal

-allow to quit battle early if enemies using life seal

:blush:

• 1 month later...

My experience in seals was always funny. Very well played and with an amazing fight if your opponent is as strong as you.