What I Think About new Update?

Robin Brar

Hi guys how's going on! Recently dev made a new huge update it's pretty cool new arena system and weapon but I don't like this update and I think this update created a history of world's most greediest update we can say,it's not about me it's about all those who can't consume real money in game and for those who can as well lol, cause now they need to amp 2 pair of different weapons one goes for arena and one for pve.means they need to invest more and more. I think this time when Mr. Peter was thinking about update he had one thing in his mind that was profit more n more. Sorry it sounds rude but it's all true they had better to bring old skills moon magic sun magic and astral cause it's similar to old one but with new names lol little difference, and there was a funny thing after a big update they send some tickets and couple of gladiator potion and I think 10-20 life seal and told plate go and enjoy lol but update isn't available on AppStore yet.

Things are complicated now, i have no idea why they have no mercy on players :D. They took 12hours for update least they must give something special as gift to players. Sorry about my words but I am just feeling stupid now about this update, just 1 thing is good in update that's built in resilience lol

Anyways guys if you guys like something about update let me know and if something you dislike let me know that as well thanks

This update isn't good at all for all players :) as I think

cant agree more

arena weapon increase damage to players but decrease damage to monsters 

arena armor  also decrease def against monsters

so  devs want us to get 2 set of equipment... :

Aye, if i'm not wrong, they increased also all prices of runes as well. Besides, even minions cost damn much now. This update is cool, but i don't really see the point of increasing some prices....

Edited by Higgings

I agree.

Now in this versione could force people, like me, don't use mcoins but prefer gain gold farming or doing quests.

Fortunately I haven't yet an arena stuff, I've thought to buy a gladiator mint but now for me would be worthless... I still don't understand the new stat and how to use them.

I couldn't attack or defence from players but I prefer use my weapons against monsters and bosses.

That's only my opinion!

Edited by Liidert

ferocity :(

resil :)

new arena :)

new arena mechanism :)

disabled arena 3x3 :(

magic dmg each level :)

new price in Miracle Shop :(

New rewarding system :)

Solidity :)

Ferocity is the only thing I dislike about the update.

Idc about having 2 pair of weaps. But, a total of 40%+ of ferocity

at lvl24.....seriously? When some bd hits 950dmg at

+10 amp, and +15% PoB AND +40% ferocity.....just..what???

It took me long to get the weapons I have now!!!! And now some

arena maniacs and coiners will have no trouble dealing with

me!? Wtf, older weaps lost their point, since at high

amp the dmg decrease on mobs does even not matter.

The only update should have been the new arena.

Blade dancer enchant 2 axes with ferocity kill everything with 1 hamstring. It's ridiculous.

I hope too many ppl will come complaining about it, so it gets un-done.

If it would work only in arena, that'd be way better.

I hope too many ppl will come complaining about it, so it gets un-done.

If it would work only in arena, that'd be way better.

Or just a reduction in the amount to be like 10-15% max. Actually the crystals should be removed.

Or just a reduction in the amount to be like 10-15% max. Actually the crystals should be removed.

I'm still for total removal. What's the point at getting hero tree stuff

when the new ap stuff is better? Like I said, at higher amp you don't

even need a PvE set -.- why the heck do they implent new weapons

that fast? Not everybody can keep up, and even if, don't make them

that op.

GAME FAlL DOWN IN SAME TIME WEN 1+PLAYERS ARE QUIT the way if this game goes on black hole! 

update is nice u need 2 types of sets pve and pvp..... pve for farm gold for amp pvp armor xD for lovers of pvp! 

development teams ducks 

2. I always loved pve.... but craft doesn't see now his future if u want pvp!  very ugly and bad! craft should be the best way to combo pvp & pve others ways become useless thoose beautiful items! 

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Guys come on, tell me, how does using the same set for both PvP and PvE and doing almost the same results make any sense? I don't actually blame them for doing such fixes. There should be various gear sets as for an MMORPG with different classes and different play styles, and even various skill builds(which is what the game lacks at the moment), I don't know about others, but I had a PvE and a PvP set even before this update. I'm not even a payer.

But I still think that Ferocity should be definitely tweaked, getting 40+% is too much.

Edited by Gladiator

I guess this update gonna kill newbies and those who don't don't use real money so get ready to see it, it gonna have a bad impression on users no idea how effective it will be and thing is that update isn't available on iOS yet lol

Guys come on, tell me, how does using the same set for both PvP and PvE and doing almost the same results make any sense? I don't actually blame them for doing such fixes. There should be various gear sets as for an MMORPG with different classes and different play styles, and even various skill builds(which is what the game lacks at the moment), I don't know about others, but I had a PvE and a PvP set even before this update. I'm not even a payer.

But I still think that Ferocity should be definitely tweaked, getting 40+% is too much.

Bro it's not like other games it's expensive and hard mmo game most of players can't have 2 set equipment. Like other games can cause GM give there always gifts like bags equipment and there too many server and players can even get equipment from mobs so don't think this game can be like others

Nah.. Solidity rocks. It is the best thing added after Arena fixes. What is a better feeling than not having to worry about getting some resi in your PvE set?

I got mad now, couldn't believe I have the same rating as Spinezscam, still got in one arena with him, his party literally raped us.

Tell me HOW and WHAT is the rate of the change of rating points? How much do you lose with one lost fight? What is the range people with rating points can get in together?

bros, not that they fixed the problem of the lack of demands.. cos the demands are still low as hell atleast in 2v2 lvl 26... if u wanna spam with a loser party u still can do it, but u will get lower ap, & a rich player won t care a lot about it, he will just buy more tickets & spend more money (a gain for aigrind again)..

I tell u the solution to have lot of demand, it s cross server, i mean: if u demand u can meet also people from other servers, because on test server it was like this & was lot lot lot of fun.

They said it requires time, then i say: it s better to start to work on it then.. cos it s the only 1 real solution i think

dat wuld be nice, but if that really happen it will be hard to communicate each other (language barrier), most brazillian and russian don't want speak english

Edited by Jzargo

If you team pro of course you don't need to talk each other, experience talks. Try arena lv 18-20, many players still hit barbarian first rather hit healer/damager, or ranger who think can 1-hit KO all player and rushing without set traps. True Story LEL. :crazy:

most brazillian and russian don't want speak english

It happens to me too. I have to try to speak spanish but it is very difficult understand their language