Deokman with Wolfsy in arena

stivemob

Many rangers camping arena with some rangers too like Deokman got partner with Wolfsy, imagine, if both rangers succes attacking one target, the target will suddenly die although u have 5K def (rich barbar/BD). Rangers are like having infinite health when they can't be touched and can deal more dmg by just standing. Rogue needs to run to stun and stealth, barbar needs to taunt and and back 2 steps to charge, shaman needs to blind and heal, druid needs to entagle root and run heal, these classes need hard word to do tactic but ranger just stand putting trap in front of him, and just shoot and click blassing+scatter, so calm and win.

Get a life. I saw you whining about ranger in several other threads :facepalm:

I'm a bd but I don't whine so much :wacko:

Well its true, the rangers hard opponents, only they can kill others in 2-3sec/2-3hit..  but its also true to all char who set/weapon high ampled ( ofc who have a bit tactic feeling ). Bcoz many " rich " just spamm the skills nonstop..

Only need 1 good partner, i know bcoz i go to arena many times with random partner and sometimes  1-2 do a big mistakes.. example we saw the rangers made trap on the bridge but he wanna do fast kill or idk bcoz he soon out of steath time so he run and collect the all trap  :bad:  (rogue)

But not suprise, i do also silly things sometimes.. but who not?  :blush:

But not impossible kill these ppls,  example when 2 ranger dont run to them like 1 headless chiken, wait till they come. Try the tactics,

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

awesome 8) 8) 8) fd

Well its true, the rangers hard opponents, only they can kill others in 2-3sec/2-4hit..  but its also true to all char who set/weapon high ampled ( ofc who have a bit tactic feeling ). Bcoz many " rich " just spamm the skills nonstop..

Only need 1 good partner, i know bcoz i go to arena many times with random partner and sometimes  1-2 do a big mistakes.. example we saw the rangers made trap on the bridge but he wanna do fast kill or idk bcoz he soon out of steath time so he run and collect the all trap  :bad:  (rogue)

But not suprise, i do also silly things sometimes.. but who not?  :blush:

But not impossible kill these ppls,  example when 2 ranger dont run to them like 1 headless chiken, wait till they come. Try the tactics,

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

no 1 in arena is team work ,,,,, so dnt Do not ever complain about a hero skill,,,, nothing is impossible.

ciamiau Show only about winning, can you show when you are lost.

please do not mention one of the players, thanks  :give_rose:

ciamiau Show only about winning, can you show when you are lost.

please do not mention one of the players, thanks  :give_rose:

I cant show pics when i loose, bcoz about these i dont made s/s.. its ur job  ^_^

But i never said i win all arena match.. check my stat, u find me at #100.

These pics only examples, the "low" ampled player still can win ..  :give_rose:

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone knows ranger has an excess of damage and that they camp with traps, but the thing is if they get 1 guy in the trap its game over. Theyll double target him and he will die so FAST. Its not pretty but its effective...

Now this doesnt mean they cant be killed... Gwapito, wolfsy, deoky, seffen, danielle, narokiller theirs a good couple of amped rangers. All you need is to NOT end up in a trap and have alittle luck. Rangers weakest map is the maze map, their 5 times easier to kill on that map, cause its not camp friendly. Use the map to your advantage and dont rush it. Ive killied all these guys with random partners and I cant say I prefer any specific class as my partner to kill rangers. Lately ive had alot of rouge partners, low amped ones too. Still killed deoky/toads. Cause rouge didnt go in the trap and we got them from behind. Playing smart makes the diffrence.

charging campers is harder but quite possible. Get them when they are putting out that trap just alittle to far away. Ones my blind opens the door its all in to kill the lonely camper. Quake the blind ranger to keep him from assissting his targeted friend.

Rushing rangers not using traps are usually easy unless they get a lucky break with crit spree.

Rangers are never fun and always a threat, but I should say my build gets rangers better then barbs. Ill rather fight 2 rangers then 2 barbs lol.

Everyone knows ranger has an excess of damage and that they camp with traps, but the thing is if they get 1 guy in the trap its game over. Theyll double target him and he will die so FAST. Its not pretty but its effective...

Now this doesnt mean they cant be killed... Gwapito, wolfsy, deoky, seffen, danielle, narokiller theirs a good couple of amped rangers. All you need is to NOT end up in a trap and have alittle luck. Rangers weakest map is the maze map, their 5 times easier to kill on that map, cause its not camp friendly. Use the map to your advantage and dont rush it. Ive killied all these guys with random partners and I cant say I prefer any specific class as my partner to kill rangers. Lately ive had alot of rouge partners, low amped ones too. Still killed deoky/toads. Cause rouge didnt go in the trap and we got them from behind. Playing smart makes the diffrence.

charging campers is harder but quite possible. Get them when they are putting out that trap just alittle to far away. Ones my blind opens the door its all in to kill the lonely camper. Quake the blind ranger to keep him from assissting his targeted friend.

Rushing rangers not using traps are usually easy unless they get a lucky break with crit spree.

Rangers are never fun and always a threat, but I should say my build gets rangers better then barbs. Ill rather fight 2 rangers then 2 barbs lol.

Well dont get over confident, no one cares wat ur talking too :D dont put it over ur head...

No rich or poor players can always win the game just play the way u want n be frendly. Shut those jokes uv got ok. Play in peace like me n suprememan, sure ull find d best way of enjoyment even in loosing or winning

this just another cry topic which should be deleted. ciamiau showed that rangers aren't OP, thank you.

brains v money.

brains wins most of the time, this proofs nothing.

if you say so... create a new rogue and don't use signs on him, kill wolfsy gwapito anakpanah lillianna ciamiau yynnedd/flamekitty ecuadors hassn knox narokiller. oh, i want screenshot of you killing it. that's enough proof to me that it was brain x money

if you say so... create a new rogue and don't use signs on him, kill wolfsy gwapito anakpanah lillianna ciamiau yynnedd/flamekitty ecuadors hassn knox narokiller. oh, i want screenshot of you killing it. that's enough proof to me that it was brain x money

so ciamiau is a new shaman without any signs?

i have to detail my post for retard trolls to understand further? ok here you go.

"smart normal amped players (brains) v dumb rich players +10 amped (money) = brains usually wins, understand yet?

i have to detail my post for retard trolls to understand further? ok here you go.

"smart normal amped players (brains) v dumb rich players +10 amped (money) = brains usually wins, understand yet?

funny is, you always insult when i give back normal words. but later your boyfriend come to insult me too, well i think who insult first lost.

and i didn't ask any explanation. but i will explain what i asked, i asked you to proof it, proof brain win x money on this game and now i ask you to proof another thing, they won cause they smart or they won cause they play OP class? (shaman/barb)

n how if brain+monney=u cry,run,hide,call mommy n den spam for rich pple  ;D

whats wrong. your big brain can't kill him? kill the others then  :)

what`s wrong, your small brain can`t remeber the question you asked? and now doesnt understand the answer?

you wrote:

"i asked you to proof it, proof brain win x money on this game"

i answered with the word "hassn" that is your "proof" that brain beats money in most cases if you did not understand the answer, go play emerald and then see.

you leeched  on this topic to say ranger`s are not op because they lose sometimes, seen many smart players killing high amps, that is fact go see screenshot topic for arena wins, there`s more proof for you, also i did not say 100% brain wins, read again my post up if that`s so hard, and look at the word "Most" and "usually", then go google what they mean

i see hassn winning in most cases. using potions and scrolls, but winning, if it was forbidden in pvp, it would be in rules.

show me the rules that say it, if u think its forbidden.

i see hassn winning in most cases. .

you sure you play on emerald?

if it was forbidden in pvp, it would be in rules.

show me the rules that say it, if u think its forbidden.

no, you show me the rules. why should i, you the one talking about them, even though they have nothing to do with this and are just some random shit you brought up for some reason

ciamiau showed that rangers aren't OP, thank you.

Bravo the entire basis for your in depth analysis of class balance boils down to someone beating a ranger in arena.  :clapping:

Lmao your critical thinking skills surpass the greatest minds in kindergarten. :lol:

n how if brain+monney=u cry,run,hide,call mommy n den spam for rich pple  ;D

I remember you dying at Ghost Village while multiboxing Druid and Bd before Ampdate.  :blush:

• 4 months later...

Everyone knows ranger has an excess of damage and that they camp with traps, but the thing is if they get 1 guy in the trap its game over.

no its game over i with  other rogue we raped 2rangers campers only one of us  run on trap like hamster and the other rogue need to be fast stunt and work done another tactic its  wait  :facepalm: