[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

And what if there are near to none equals?

I should just give up arena spam?

You meet who is equal in your wins and losing ratio. Or at least close to yours.

You will see what I'm talking about when you get good in arena.

@arahbel let the hate flow through you, aoa reject

You meet who is equal in your wins and losing ratio. Or at least close to yours.

Exactly, so you cant spam afk party. You will get low demands being top rank. Then the other pt will get close to you eventually, and you will both get low demands and fight each other.

This way they encouraging more ppl to go arena, so its kept alive whole season. And so you cant just spam 10k tickets in the first week and be cozy #1 until season end. Gotta fight to keep rank now, which is fun and what arena should be.

Derpin made afk macro to spam-lose 3v3 and now cry for low demand rate

Pathetic :D

Keep losing and u will end fight lvl 6 with Ohnoi

Derpin made afk macro to spam-lose 3v3 and now cry for low demand rate

Pathetic :D

Keep losing and u will end fight lvl 6 with Ohnoi

Who is offering red troll to people that delete your competitor char? Too hard to win? Talking about pathetic..

I'm merely adjusting my ratio so I can get more demands, where's the problem?

Edited by derpin

Can't win without cheating? That's pathetic

Hard beat a char shared by half AoA? Ofc, still I can :D

What about you?

Edited by Ninja

Can't win without cheating? That's pathetic

Hard beat a char shared by half AoA? Ofc, still I can :D

What about you?

You'll win by offering me 50€ + red troll to delete a char? That's low.

And nice facts, aren't you just mad because hassn kicked you from aoa?

Maybe Hassn is mad because I found a better guild, and refuse to join back ;)

Else why waste tickets for a DG char?

Yukixx doesn't like spam arena, and now is forced to share her acc

Only bacause Hassn wants beat me :)

If she fears deletion/ban, she can just change pass and stop cheating

Edited by Ninja

make ppl who do 0 damage on arena get 0 arena point or unable to enter arena for 1 hour I think this will prevent ohnoi and other ppl going afk on arena

Lol so people who get raped 3 vs 1 should have the 0 ap penalty?

In seals you can respawn, it's pretty much impossible to get 0 damage if you try.

Mm yea good point. I didn't calculate it xd

PLEASE GM IN ARENA MY SHAMAN LVL 20 (RIIPIDILLA EU-EMERALD) IN NEW ARENA HAVE PT WITH LVLS 16 VS LVLS 24...

NO IS EQUILIBRED ARENA AND NOOBS KICK PT AND EXIT ARENA PLEASE FIX NEW ARENA

PLEASE GM IN ARENA MY SHAMAN LVL 20 (RIIPIDILLA EU-EMERALD) IN NEW ARENA HAVE PT WITH LVLS 16 VS LVLS 24...

NO IS EQUILIBRED ARENA AND NOOBS KICK PT AND EXIT ARENA PLEASE FIX NEW ARENA

1: thats impossible. U get max lv 20s against

2: Lower ur arena rating, so that there wont be such problems anymore.

It happen to me too, i am lvl 21 and I have found some enemy parties with lvl 26

Edited by Liidert

can you make the 15k seal win achiviement lesser? It costs 2x more tickets and can be 2x longer time than normal arenas, or maybe whole 15k should be changed to 10k because season is just 2 months now.

Edited by Xmasteer

Hi admins can you made a warspear for windows 10 mobile because its not working well (bugs) po prostu nie da się grać

Edited by Paritus

There is a bug on the arena rating section. There are showed Battles per Season and Battles per week, but it counts the same ammount on each section. For example, player x has made 12k fights in this season, but the "Battles per week" counter shows 12k fights done as well.

There is also this bug that happens sometimes:

When you stand on an already captured seal it starts glowing and capturing it again. However, it won't get captured until all party members move away from the seal. So a captured seal turns into an uncaptured one, if you stand on it. I hope you understood what I meant :)

I also noticed when you demand 3x3 seal arena sometimes it bugs and wont tranfer you to arena and you are not able to cancel the demand. You need to log out for it to fix.

There is also this bug that happens sometimes:

When you stand on an already captured seal it starts glowing and capturing it again. However, it won't get captured until all party members move away from the seal. So a captured seal turns into an uncaptured one, if you stand on it. I hope you understood what I meant :)

This is because of positioning bug. Which got quite worse after the update, posing a big problem for any character that has area skills.

Fix screen position.

Guys where can i post about bds skill counterblow? All my posts about it are never approved so what do i do ? Is it just me who thinks counterblow is too strong? I thought it was supposed to be fixed? Bd only needs to hit u one time to win a PvP because your health decreases over 50% after u hit him. U think its fair for a tank? this is crazy and very unfair to all who PvP.

Guys where can i post about bds skill counterblow? All my posts about it are never approved so what do i do ? Is it just me who thinks counterblow is too strong? I thought it was supposed to be fixed? Bd only needs to hit u one time to win a PvP because your health decreases over 50% after u hit him. U think its fair for a tank? this is crazy and very unfair to all who PvP.

sad life bro. Find a shaman to help u

Why did tournament results reset on Emerald? As if tour ended, but no reward and total gp is reset. However players in guild have same amount of gp they already made... Pls explain

Learn from your fellow citizens. This is how updates should be handled, and how community should be treated. 

When their server crashed for 2 hrs, they also gave everyone a 1 day premium.

And please don't tell me how Wargaming is a bigger and richer company, because that is complete bollocks in this case. Giving a minor gift, just to say ''our fault, enjoy the game'' doesn't cost you anything.

Also i am pretty sure that people would be calmer when updates take hours, if you did something like this. Explaining it in detail, and why is it taking that long and how will we benefit from it.

I'm posting this in good faith for players to see, and for administration to see and maybe learn from it, provoked by yesterdays tournament crash. Wasted resources for something that is not our mistake, then getting completely ignored about it on forums.

Maintaining good communication with and showing care about community is the most important pillar of online gaming. Without us, there wouldn't be you and this game.

Thank you for your attention.

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/package-free-premium/

Edited by Chickenfly

Learn from your fellow citizens. This is how updates should be handled, and how community should be treated.

And please don't tell me how Wargaming is a bigger and richer company, because that is complete bollocks in this case. Giving a minor gift, just to say ''our fault, enjoy the game'' doesn't cost you anything.

Also i am pretty sure that people would be calmer when updates take hours, if you did something like this. Explaining it in detail, and why is it taking that long and how will we benefit from it.

I'm posting this in good faith for players to see, and for administration to see and maybe learn from it, provoked by yesterdays tournament crash. Wasted resources for something that is not our mistake, then getting completely ignored about it on forums.

Maintaining good communication with and showing care about community is the most important pillar of online gaming. Without us, there wouldn't be you and this game.

Agreed, summoners war does the same if game crash or something like this happens. It was clearly not our fault, but what can we expect from Aigrind, they can't even add confirmation message when we're buying something from miracle shop, they said just be careful like we can't understand why they have it this way. No wonder summoners war and the other game you mentioned are more successful.

It's not possible to prevent afk really because afk is something that's completely unrelated to the game itself.

hate afk players and in seals gets more ap then thoose who are fight in losed party is confirmed it's ugly rating and unfair! 

U hope they will read this? They have to start loosing players at first... Edited by xuserx

nope, everything is as usual, just bugs. 

if everything is as usual fix damn  bugs up screensshooted photo with one post top by me made and have same problem with emojy box I can't see it!