[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

Yep "change" could lead to some stages, at first is a stage of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and then the last is stage of acceptance.

Looks like most people in forum at the stage of bargaining :D I'm on my way to stage of acceptance, I'm full-resill guy and I started looking for new gear, I just got GT vest, GT boots, and owl costume. Maybe this is good omens. LEL

Wew. I like such optimism. :D xD

Yep "change" could lead to some stages, at first is a stage of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and then the last is stage of acceptance.

Looks like most people in forum at the stage of bargaining :D I'm on my way to stage of acceptance, I'm full-resill guy and I started looking for new gear, I just got GT vest, GT boots, and owl costume. Maybe this is good omens. LEL

im agree

Tl;dr:

-New bug info about temple

-People call fraud

-Aigrind rep denys it

-Arguments about the suddeness of the update

-Being forced to buy new gear

-Interlectual property rights

-Choice

-Too early to judge if the new system is good or bad

-Maybe more position bug

-A lesson in human psychology

Can a administration or developer please answer this question.. I think e everyone would probably want to know about this as well.

Clarify completely: ferocity % is the same as physical/magical damage increase to players.(already know opposite is for pve)

Example lets say you have 600 attack with no bonuses. And you get the new pvp weapon enchant it then now you have 600 attack +35% ferocity.

Does that necessarily mean your max hit now is 810 toward players?

Yes or no.

Edited by Godsrange

There is a lv9 arena 2-handed Mace in arena shop 1st map that has no in game name and has a base damage of magic instead of physical dmg. Is this a bug?

I was hoping to make a character use it and amp it to get a high magic dmg.

I want to know if the stats along with the name will be changed before I proceed.

There is a lv9 arena 2-handed Mace in arena shop 1st map that has no in game name and has a base damage of magic instead of physical dmg. Is this a bug?

I was hoping to make a character use it and amp it to get a high magic dmg.

I want to know if the stats along with the name will be changed before I proceed.

All Arena hammers have such stats now.

It isn't a bug. Magic damage hammers are for paladins and death knights. It is a bug it doesn't have a name tho.

Still no updates now holidays I was about to arena 3vs3 seals but can't cause of GM :)

Because of Apple.

You can still play the pc version though, unless of course you have a Mac, in which case, patience

It's not about that dude I do have pic but I never played I like to play on iPad or iPhone but this poor guy can't pay to iOS for update so they gonna delay its not iOS fault

Roland , after the updates came wrong awards , but these awards aimda continue with people not won arena and were also not replaced you guys just added another award to the...I find it very unfair to staff. I have the prints including 'm the one who won prizes wrong arena, and even won the glove.

It was painful to have access only to the mediocre part of the upgrade(e.g. ferocity against mob :bad:) and not have access to the best part of the update: new arena interface  :wub: and NEW arena mode. But now my fellow IOS users we finally access to everything. :yahoo:

It's not about that dude I do have pic but I never played I like to play on iPad or iPhone but this poor guy can't pay to iOS for update so they gonna delay its not iOS fault

I guess you don't know about Apple's system, they are very strict with what they put into their store(even if that's not always true) so they have to see if there isn't anything that they don't like; so it isn't AIgrind fault but Apple's slowness.

There's a major problem with this system.

-If you win 80-99% of arenas, the time before you enter arena is insane. While people with 50% win rate get all the fast demand. Pro players get 1 demand for every mediocre players 5 demands..

-It's impossible to block someone in arena, the chances of meeting your concurrents is near 0.

While I was writing this, my party still didn't get 1 arena fight, while concurrent already done 7. That's just bs

Edit: enemy got 15 fights, we got 3. 1 of 3 was VS them....

Edited by derpin

Solution: Don't win always. :D

Experienced the same, winning always, after a while the battles are rare and even more rare. At the end half an hour is the waiting time.

There's a major problem with this system.

-If you win 80-99% of arenas, the time before you enter arena is insane. While people with 50% win rate get all the fast demand. Pro players get 1 demand for every mediocre players 5 demands..

-It's impossible to block someone in arena, the chances of meeting your concurrents is near 0.

While I was writing this, my party still didn't get 1 arena fight, while concurrent already done 7. That's just bs

Edit: enemy got 15 fights, we got 3. 1 of 3 was VS them....

you complain here coz cant fight urs afk pt? ^^

you complain here coz cant fight urs afk pt? ^^

I complain because in 2x2 I can't fight at all.. I was helping a friend spam/try to block someone. They got 15 demands in the time we got 3 demands. Are we supposed to go afk and lose 50% first before we get demands? That's bs.

And noting from your retarded reply, my win rate is too high. Too bad there aren't enough decent arena players -.-'

People have to actually work for their arena rewards now? Well that is very unfortunate.  :rofl:

People have to actually work for their arena rewards now? Well that is very unfortunate. :rofl:

How can you work for demands if there's nobody to go VS? Oh wait, you must lose too much arenas to notice -.-'

How to get arenas: Go solo -> get shit partners -> kill other pt solo because they mid tier noobs -> profit. Stop going in pts you casual and learn to win alone.

Edited by Raislin

How can you work for demands if there's nobody to go VS? Oh wait, you must lose too much arenas to notice -.-'

You have to fight people equal to you. Imagine you were a poor innocent player low defence attack and you meet some dopes as enemies, would you really like? There shall be some balance.

You have to fight people equal to you. Imagine you were a poor innocent player low defence attack and you meet some dopes as enemies, would you really like? There shall be some balance.

And what if there are near to none equals?

I should just give up arena spam?

Sounds to me like someone is just upset they can't afk arena anymore like all their aoa buddies and finally someone other than cheating aoa will be in 1st place this season.

Sounds to me like someone is just upset they can't afk arena anymore like all their aoa buddies and finally someone other than cheating aoa will be in 1st place this season.

I have to admit that is funny seeing new ppl in rank #1, but arena season is not over yet

With the system itself I am satisfied (would be, if it worked properly), and it's funny to see guys who sucked with the new stuff. No more afk parties, soloing is the fastest way to get a fight...

The age of fighters is here, wave goodbye to buyers.