[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

Try examine it from the other side too. Because he meant AoA asses were on his side, and he had to fight alone versus 3. Happened to me too. And this is because you get still much ap if you lose, with glad pots and skill on you get like 100-150 for a run even if lose, and if they leave, they can inmediately enter an other. It isn't forbidden YET, so it isn't a cheat tho. I'm glad devs act super fast and now they make limit for minimum stay.

It allows anyway to stay afk. So keeping them in arena won't sort much out for them. But one thing is sure, they will lose time

If you guys can't type anything in chat, please install smart keyboard app/another keyboard apps in your phone!

You should try it, it works on me!

Oh yea, maybe that's why it's working here too.

Oh yea, maybe that's why it's working here too.

keyboard works 90% some10% aren't available example / / /this / cause is the console comand    only development team know the commands .... 100% predictions deactivated 

>>>

Each time it is easier to check that every useless updates you implement in game are directed to make people spend money. Why the hell did you change resilience stat in all the weapons we already have? Now if i want to fight in dungeons, my damage is lowered versus mobs and bosses. What the hell are you doing? Forcing people to buy craft weapons so we don´t lower our damage? You didn´t gave a choice of keeping our resil stat on weapons,no. You just changed it making us worse in dungeons.

Well done!

Edited by Jarlaxxle

In fact, i am quite sure this could be considered as FRAUD. Game developers changing the stats of player´s items , making them worse in some aspects and without consulting with players or even without offering other options (such as buying new arena weapons with those new skills)? All this just shows your true intentions, this is, to force players that had arena weaponsto buy new weapons craf without this stat if we don´t like it, with the only object of collecting money. At last you are showing your true intentions!

Have a nice day.

PD: Click "like this" if you think similar.  :good:

Edited by Jarlaxxle

In fact, i am quite sure this could be considered as FRAUD. Game developers changing the stats of player´s items , making them worse in some aspects and without consulting with players or even without offering other options (such as buying new arena weapons with those new skills)? All this just shows your true intentions, this is, to force players that had arena weaponsto buy new weapons craf without this stat if we don´t like it, with the only object of collecting money. At last you are showing your true intentions!

Have a nice day.

PD: Click "like this" if you think similar.  :good:

let's talk about definitions.

You're trying to call us frauders, am I right? This is a serious accusation.

1) No one force you doing something you don't want or can't.

2) We don't collect any money for gear because we don't sell gear.

3) We are offering a new system that is normal for every normal game. PvE is PvE, PvP is PvP, feel the difference?

So basically none of your accusations is true, it's obvious. What should we do with this situation?

Edited by r0land

Fraud, lol.

You are in a game, which means the only thing you need help is with account recovery. Of course, they could have created new weapons and not changed the current ones with this stat, but it is also true that you can craft new weapons of every lv. You are not the only one whos complaining there, my weapons on rogue became basically useless in pve. But calling that fraud is a b******t.

Besides, if they made this it means that the Rules of the game allowed them to do this.

Maybe this update is too fast and too sudden, announce it a month before or more than that, so we can prepare our new gear.

Almost all player are not ready with this "ferocity" and "resillence" change, because most of player still have arena gear as their main gear ,

and arena gear is the cheapest gear in the game (basically it's free gear, just spam your free tick evryday :blush: )

and that's why arena gear become the most favorite gear in game.

Maybe this what make some people angry and frustate with this update, no hard feelings eh . . .

Maybe this update is too fast and too sudden, announce it a month before or more than that, so we can prepare our new gear.

Almost all player are not ready with this "ferocity" and "resillence" change, because most of player still have arena gear as their main gear ,

and arena gear is the cheapest gear in the game (basically it's free gear, just spam your free tick evryday :blush: )

and that's why arena gear become the most favorite gear in game.

Maybe this what make some people angry and frustate with this update, no hard feelings eh . . .

and no one rushes you into something too.

Learn new stats, compare weapons, choose your gear wisely.

The thing is that it's only a second day of update, why not just give it and yourself some time?

Yes, changes are serious but they needed to be done, I know everyone here really likes counting our money but this is not about money, this is how normal RPG should work.

Guys be real, we're not supercell, zynga or rovio, we don't burn money for fun but trying to make our game better, it's not that easy.

For now try to calm down, give this update some time (once again).

let's talk about definitions.

You're trying to call us frauders, am I right? This is a serious accusation.

1) No one force you doing something you don't want or can't.

2) We don't collect any money for gear because we don't sell gear.

3) We are offering a new system that is normal for every normal game. PvE is PvE, PvP is PvP, feel the difference?

So basically none of your accusations is true, it's obvious. What should we do with this situation?

1.- Game gives two choices. Buying arena weapons or getting them from crafting or drops. I chose to get arena weapons with resilience, as many other players. Now, you suddenly changed this stat and nerfed the damage in certain situations. I like to do dungeons, and now, my damage is lowered versus mobs and bosses. Did i wanted this? No. Did you give us a choice such as offering new arena weapons with this new stat to people? No. You forced us to accept that now the damage from the weapons we already have is lowered in dungeons.

2.- You claim you don´t collect any money from gear because you don´t sell gear.  But by forcing players to accept this new stat that nerfs damage in dungeons, you are trying to make people get other weapons, such as drop or crafting weapons (without this stat), and this requires to amplify weapons again, and in order to amp weapons again, we need signs, Signs are mcoin items that require to be bought with money.

Therefore, through changing stats in the weapons we already have without permission, you are forcing people to buy new weapons without this stat (if we don´t want to see our damage nerfed in dungeons) and using  money to buy signs to amplify these new weapons.

So yes, you collect money.

People get arena weapon and amplifies it --> Game wants to make players use money --> Game changes the stat of those weapons (that surprisingly are the most used ones in game) and nerfs them in certain situations --> People don´t want to be nerfed in game and get a new weapon --> People use money to get signs and amplify new weapon --> Game gets money --> Happy ending!

To sum up, it is nice to see such tax collection effort. The icing on the cake would have been doing a special disscount day on signs and damage spheres. Take note!  :)

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Fraud, lol.

You are in a game, which means the only thing you need help is with account recovery. Of course, they could have created new weapons and not changed the current ones with this stat, but it is also true that you can craft new weapons of every lv. You are not the only one whos complaining there, my weapons on rogue became basically useless in pve. But calling that fraud is a b******t.

Besides, if they made this it means that the Rules of the game allowed them to do this.

You hit the nail on the head! They could have creaded new weapons with that stat instead of changing the stats in our current weapons. And don´t you know that craft weapons require many expensive and hard to get craft items such as ethereal essences? An easy way to get them is by spamming dungeons buying seekers stamina (how surprisngly again, a mcoin product) or get gold enough to buy them.

U claim your rogue weapons have been nerfed. Devs nerfed your arena weapon and you are supposed to get a new weapon and amplifying it again (that requires paying gold). I am certain sure that in Rules of game there is no point such as: Game has the right to nerf the weapons you have already amplified so you have to look for new weapons and amplify them again using money.

The difference is that while you don´t say anything, i am complaining about it.

Cheers

You hit the nail on the head! They could have creaded new weapons with that stat instead of changing the stats in our current weapons. And don´t you know that craft weapons require many expensive and hard to get craft items such as ethereal essences? An easy way to get them is by spamming dungeons buying seekers stamina (how surprisngly again, a mcoin product) or get gold enough to buy them.

U claim your rogue weapons have been nerfed. Devs nerfed your arena weapon and you are supposed to get a new weapon and amplifying it again (that requires paying gold). I am certain sure that in Rules of game there is no point such as: Game has the right to nerf the weapons you have already amplified so you have to look for new weapons and amplify them again using money.

The difference is that while you don´t say anything, i am complaining about it.

Cheers

I agree with half of ur comment.

Just Essences are very expensive, but ethereal catalysts are cheap ( for now ), about 4k g in EU Dealers. Energy catalysts even less, so thats one reason of why I don't take it as drama or disgrace ( mind that you have all the right to complain, in fact, im agreeing with some points of yours ). I'm not complaining because on my main character, i didn't get any arena weapon, i always had a dg weapon cause i hate the amp luck I need to amplify an arena weapon ( im used to pass my weapon to another char of mine and then starting to amp... idk how is it possible, but im more lucky if I do that lol ).

Besides, I don't complain also because i planned to change my weapons since long time ago, but i couldn't cause i have a lot of characters to "take care" of. The rogue was also an arena character, but i liked the way he deals with mobs also.

Thanks for your points

Good luck :)

Edited by Higgings

lol the ppl crying here.. Its not like your damage is reduced to 0 now is it? You can still function in PvE

Go spam arena and sell ap points with HP pots and buy normal weaps. It's not the end of the world. Be happy that amping to +10 didn't amp your resi as well lol.

Also:

2. Property right.

All the intellectual property rights connected to the Game and all copies thereof (including, but not limited to, any user accounts, titles, computer code, artwork, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialog, themes and concepts, character inventories, structural or landscape designs, animations, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, storylines, character likenesses, methods of operation, any related documentation), shall belong to AIGRIND LLC. or used according to the license. Company AIGRIND LLC. reserves the right to make changes and (or) delete the above components of intellectual property.

They have every right to do whatever they like with their game they are letting us play. Deal With It.

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Back in my day, we used to be able to use PvP gear in PvE. Now we can't. And I'm totally fine with that.

P.S. the game's chat doesn't register this thing anymore: '

Apart from blade dancer being totally broken, this is a great a update. Arena is alive again :good:

Haha, some things never change xD and yes, this is a huge improvement for arena, I love it. I actually use my free ticks now, and am very much looking forward to buying that red caster suit :[

1.- Game gives two choices. Buying arena weapons or getting them from crafting or drops. I chose to get arena weapons with resilience, as many other players. Now, you suddenly changed this stat and nerfed the damage in certain situations. I like to do dungeons, and now, my damage is lowered versus mobs and bosses. Did i wanted this? No. Did you give us a choice such as offering new arena weapons with this new stat to people? No. You forced us to accept that now the damage from the weapons we already have is lowered in dungeons.

2.- You claim you don´t collect any money from gear because you don´t sell gear.  But by forcing players to accept this new stat that nerfs damage in dungeons, you are trying to make people get other weapons, such as drop or crafting weapons (without this stat), and this requires to amplify weapons again, and in order to amp weapons again, we need signs, Signs are mcoin items that require to be bought with money.

Therefore, through changing stats in the weapons we already have without permission, you are forcing people to buy new weapons without this stat (if we don´t want to see our damage nerfed in dungeons) and using  money to buy signs to amplify these new weapons.

So yes, you collect money.

People get arena weapon and amplifies it --> Game wants to make players use money --> Game changes the stat of those weapons (that surprisingly are the most used ones in game) and nerfs them in certain situations --> People don´t want to be nerfed in game and get a new weapon --> People use money to get signs and amplify new weapon --> Game gets money --> Happy ending!

To sum up, it is nice to see such tax collection effort. The icing on the cake would have been doing a special disscount day on signs and damage spheres. Take note!  :)

We don't force you do anything, it's always your choice.

Just accept that all your claims are simply not true.

I give you a warning, next time you post this stuff I will ban your forum account, nothing personal.

Edited by r0land

We don't force you do anything, it's always your choice.

Just accept that all your claims are simply not true.

I give you a warning, next time you post this stuff I will ban your forum account, nothing personal.

This is something similar to what dictators do. People say the truth respectfully and they are silenced in return. As it is said, truth hurts.

But it is ok,I said everything i had to, so i am done here.

Have a nice day.

This is something similar to what dictators do. People say the truth respectfully and they are silenced in return. As it is said, truth hurts.

But it is ok,I said everything i had to, so i am done here.

Have a nice day.

there were no truth in your words, I proved it.

Lie hurts, truly hurts.

That's why I gave a warning, that's why I don't want you to embarass other members.

Have a nice day.

I have an opinion: If Game not change...people are lazy and write "this game is boring"......if developers change something people write "they want Our Money!...we can't amp...we can't win!..."

Guys....c mon...i like that new Update, finally ppl return to do arena and i think no se all player with some stat! anyone can make a personal char.

Great Work!

Could you clarify that, and the new system overall a bit? Results from where and when?

I got some examples from today, which don't make much sense to me tbh:

1) You said amp level, what about character level? Shouldn't lower level killing a higher be more profitable? I mean, still its 2-3-4 levels higher character, i dont have expert skills on lvl 14 for example.

Why do i mention this. I got more points by killing a party of lvl 10 (i am 14), than a party of lvl 17-18. Yeah, rank level should be taken into account, but also character level imo.

2) What is the initial rating based on? Few hours spam, my rating went from #100-#3 in the new seal mode, and i keep getting same point amount: 89.  While during those fights, at some moments i got higher ranked characters with and against me, but they got more points than me still. Rank 5 gets 104 points, i get 89 at rank 15, for example.

3) I noticed some complained about this, ill do it again.

Leaving the seals battle doesnt end it. Team has to wait until everything is done. Also, some people leave battle before even trying to fight... Leaves the rest of us who do,          hanging. I was left 3v1 vs a high amped team because 2 of my party left. But even if a low amp team, going 3v1 is hard since seal mode is based on teamwork.... So maybe look into that.

Thats all for now, ty

Really would like answers to this, thank you

Really would like answers to this, thank you

2- Rewarding depends on power aka amp, not rating. Rating only controls matchmaking. (Depending on the info in the announcement)

3- after the next server stop, players won't be able to leave before 3 minutes from the beginning of the fight. Also I wouldn't like it to end once the whole 3 left because it will support winner/loser pt abuse. Though I wish the people who leave, don't receive AP at all.

Could you clarify that, and the new system overall a bit? Results from where and when?

I got some examples from today, which don't make much sense to me tbh:

1) You said amp level, what about character level? Shouldn't lower level killing a higher be more profitable? I mean, still its 2-3-4 levels higher character, i dont have expert skills on lvl 14 for example.

Why do i mention this. I got more points by killing a party of lvl 10 (i am 14), than a party of lvl 17-18. Yeah, rank level should be taken into account, but also character level imo.

2) What is the initial rating based on? Few hours spam, my rating went from #100-#3 in the new seal mode, and i keep getting same point amount: 89.  While during those fights, at some moments i got higher ranked characters with and against me, but they got more points than me still. Rank 5 gets 104 points, i get 89 at rank 15, for example.

3) I noticed some complained about this, ill do it again.

Leaving the seals battle doesnt end it. Team has to wait until everything is done. Also, some people leave battle before even trying to fight... Leaves the rest of us who do,          hanging. I was left 3v1 vs a high amped team because 2 of my party left. But even if a low amp team, going 3v1 is hard since seal mode is based on teamwork.... So maybe look into that.

Thats all for now, ty

1) Level doesn't matter too, killing higher level player with lower hidden battle rating is still a killing of player with lower rating.

2) Initial rating is a certain number, wins and loses affect this rating and it's changes are dynamic depending on current rating every battle.

Arena points rewards are directly connected to this rating.

3) We added a timeout of 3 minutes until you're able to leave Temple session.

1) Level doesn't matter too, killing higher level player with lower hidden battle rating is still a killing of player with lower rating.

2) Initial rating is a certain number, wins and loses affect this rating and it's changes are dynamic depending on current rating every battle.

Arena points rewards are directly connected to this rating.

3) We added a timeout of 3 minutes until you're able to leave Temple session.

1) That's ok, but don't you think it should be divided between lvl branches atleast?  Because despite those lvl 10 being top ranks in their branch, they came like served to us in lvl 14, couldn't touch us because of the lvl difference. Just like we couldn't touch lvl 18s with full expert skills. Yet in either case, the higher lvls got more rating points.

Isn't that a bit abusive? Shouldn't there be difference between levels and rating gained?

2) So that higher ranked player i mentioned, got more rating because his win/loss ratio was worse than mine?

1) That's ok, but don't you think it should be divided between lvl branches atleast?  Because despite those lvl 10 being top ranks in their branch, they came like served to us in lvl 14, couldn't touch us because of the lvl difference. Just like we couldn't touch lvl 18s with full expert skills. Yet in either case, the higher lvls got more rating points.

Isn't that a bit abusive? Shouldn't there be difference between levels and rating gained?

2) So that higher ranked player i mentioned, got more rating because his win/loss ratio was worse than mine?

1) System will balance itself, just give it a time.

2) Exactly, but it's only a beginning, system should everything about everyone

1) System will balance itself, just give it a time.

2) Exactly, but it's only a beginning, system should everything about everyone

I guess we shall see, ok ty

Personally I prefer the old 3vs3 Arena.

In this new I feel more weaker than before and then I have read that consumes the own weapon.

I can't buy two arena weapons and amp them, I havent got money enough :(

However I hope in the next update to see some more daily quests.

In the last event there was more less daily quests than Snow one

Edited by Liidert

r0land why no 23lvl arena staff with penetration bonus? 

why give low guild point in 3x3 mode?

because there's no such staff in our game

Lol .. i think developer make a good decision to update this very fast ....event im shock....with this update no one concentrate in dg (specially TS) .....n one think.....for all player....specially for me....game its only game if u like it play it....if u hate it leave it.....just be good player its enough for me.....come in peace Raguku (my android keyboard chat no work please fixed)

and no one rushes you into something too.

Learn new stats, compare weapons, choose your gear wisely.

The thing is that it's only a second day of update, why not just give it and yourself some time?

Yes, changes are serious but they needed to be done, I know everyone here really likes counting our money but this is not about money, this is how normal RPG should work.

Guys be real, we're not supercell, zynga or rovio, we don't burn money for fun but trying to make our game better, it's not that easy.

For now try to calm down, give this update some time (once again).

Yep "change" could lead to some stages, at first is a stage of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and then the last is stage of acceptance.

Looks like most people in forum at the stage of bargaining :D I'm on my way to stage of acceptance, I'm full-resill guy and I started looking for new gear, I just got GT vest, GT boots, and owl costume. Maybe this is good omens. LEL