[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

I know its impossible to get same player against me. Point was that I get very low ap for winning because that new ratio system. Could you make arena points bit of higher for winning even with high ratio.

Anyway good update keep it up! Thats only thing what maybe make players who get big win combo to cry for :D Dont take this offensive :D

Replying to the second comment, the runes in the miracle shop were lifted by 10 Mc, as they used to be 29 but now they're 39.

Replying to the second comment, the runes in the miracle shop were lifted by 10 Mc, as they used to be 29 but now they're 39.

oh, looks like disaster -__-

Well, I wish I knew earlier to not use the download on google play after I have reinstalled it 3 times first, it works fine now i used the one from warspear website

i still cant chat...maybe i quit playing if my keyboard still wont work :P

disable t9 in your keyboard settings, it should help

I insulted devs and now I'm banned, don't make the same mistake

Lols. Never understood ppl insulting devs, you don't play if you don't like it duh.

My phone's keyboard is working good.

But why now we can't use text predictions?

new technical conditions because of some google demands(

amp level has nothing with matchmaking system, only your results matter

Could you clarify that, and the new system overall a bit? Results from where and when?

I got some examples from today, which don't make much sense to me tbh:

1) You said amp level, what about character level? Shouldn't lower level killing a higher be more profitable? I mean, still its 2-3-4 levels higher character, i dont have expert skills on lvl 14 for example.

Why do i mention this. I got more points by killing a party of lvl 10 (i am 14), than a party of lvl 17-18. Yeah, rank level should be taken into account, but also character level imo.

2) What is the initial rating based on? Few hours spam, my rating went from #100-#3 in the new seal mode, and i keep getting same point amount: 89.  While during those fights, at some moments i got higher ranked characters with and against me, but they got more points than me still. Rank 5 gets 104 points, i get 89 at rank 15, for example.

3) I noticed some complained about this, ill do it again.

Leaving the seals battle doesnt end it. Team has to wait until everything is done. Also, some people leave battle before even trying to fight... Leaves the rest of us who do,          hanging. I was left 3v1 vs a high amped team because 2 of my party left. But even if a low amp team, going 3v1 is hard since seal mode is based on teamwork.... So maybe look into that.

Thats all for now, ty

Roland check arena shop on irselnort please. Lvl 15 arena hammer doesnt have name and no physical dmg + lvl 17 2h hammer doesnt have name too :/

AoA trying to cheat seal ,they always leave it at beginnig of the fight and we must fight 3vs1 like its imposible,u must do something ,they always try to find short way to do everything,must be punished.

AoA trying to cheat seal ,they always leave it at beginnig of the fight and we must fight 3vs1 like its imposible,u must do something ,they always try to find short way to do everything,must be punished.

you still lose 3v1? oh wow eu looks like some messed up shit

Many leavers indeed :/

Also cheaters can farm ap with demand-leave afk macro

To discourage this give 0 ap to leavers and/or block them for 10min

new technical conditions because of some google demands(

black black.... before update worked smooth please fix it and emotional square menu is hided behind virtual keyboard all problem become from development... my prediction works well evry were only in ws game doesn't work anymore! 

Bug in seal arena: If a guy is in safe spawn arena on the edge and sham on opposite team places fire totem on fighting area edge it will hit the guy. Ive actually killed people this way on my sham

Bug in seal arena: If a guy is in safe spawn arena on the edge and sham on opposite team places fire totem on fighting area edge it will hit the guy. Ive actually killed people this way on my sham

you still lose 3v1? oh wow eu looks like some messed up shit

Try examine it from the other side too. Because he meant AoA asses were on his side, and he had to fight alone versus 3. Happened to me too. And this is because you get still much ap if you lose, with glad pots and skill on you get like 100-150 for a run even if lose, and if they leave, they can inmediately enter an other. It isn't forbidden YET, so it isn't a cheat tho. I'm glad devs act super fast and now they make limit for minimum stay.