[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

Just to say... Why was event ended? There was no such announcement... Or correct me if I am wrong.

Not even in the previews of the new update.

Just to say... Why was event ended? There was no such announcement... Or correct me if I am wrong.

Not even in the previews of the new update.

What about this thread?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/52159-20160425-waving-goodbye-to-spring-king-with-magnificent-discounts/

Increased the price of mcoin shop items WITH NO WARNING.......

what do you mean?

When you update warspear game for windows 10 mobile?

when WIndows Store approves our client in their store, it's not from our side

Oh right. Thx

Another question ( possibly for gms ). Ive noticed that the season lasts 2 Months. Does this system last forever or just to match 1 month of delay from last season?

Oh right. Thx

Another question ( possibly for gms ). Ive noticed that the season lasts 2 Months. Does this system last forever or just to match 1 month of delay from last season?

looks like yes, now everything will be automatic

looks like yes, now everything will be automatic

If that lasts 2 months for every season, that will allow people to get more prizes. Wow thnks for answering ^_^

Is it correct and on purpose that since last update the gear gets damaged during arena fights?

When you die or just your weapon while you are in a fight?

When you die or just your weapon while you are in a fight?

I don't know but my weapon just broke, never happened before. And since I have used repair it went down to 99 already, I didn't die in between

I don't know but my weapon just broke, never happened before. And since I have used repair it went down to 99 already, I didn't die in between

Weapon breaks even in arena, buy only if you use it. Not during deaths. Happened to me too once :)

it's ok for weapon, is armor ok?

yup i updated it ..and nothing change

what is your Android version, device model and keyboard type?

r0land now i have two hood of greatens one +10 and one in mailbox, still no have take in bag. i can use this new hood or delete? 

i fight 3x3 vs pro pt and weak pt, but i get again 254ap, this new system not work....

yep, there will be no such button, use "Back" button

That's quite trickky because on my Sony "back" button is build in display, so when Warspear is running I do not see this button ^^

That's quite trickky because on my Sony "back" button is build in display, so when Warspear is running I do not see this button ^^

ehm, what?

How is it possible? Just swipe up and press this button :)

The achievement in the BR-TOURMALINE server is still wrong (The Champions Arena want their deserved achievement) :)

report to our technical support

is combat rating working? am I really tihis unluck always meet +10 and different 3 level above? gift ticket almost run out :bad:

is combat rating working? am I really tihis unluck always meet +10 and different 3 level above? gift ticket almost run out :bad:

amp level has nothing with matchmaking system, only your results matter

For making this more clearly: if I play 1000 arena and I get same player against me. I win all arenas and get 4ap each win and loser got 5ap by lose. I win all arenas but looser will win me in season...Its not cheating to win all arenas there is alot arena players who rape everyone against them. For pro players this "win lose ratio" is not pretty fair if high win rate player get brainless ap ammount... I hope you will do something :/ RIP ENGLISH HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND :P

For making this more clearly: if I play 1000 arena and I get same player against me

it's impossible with current system. The rest of your description is laos wrong, it doesn't work this way