[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

You decided to give up? You can substitude your current axes into ts axe or craft axe for pve/farming-dgs. Just use your arena axes for arena. Well, need to spend more in amplifying. It's all your choice tho.

Sorry but it's not that simple. In BR-Tourmaline server one craft staff lv 22 costs about 400-500k and after, more gold to amp... For those players who not spend real Money, acquire new weps it's a nightmare. Well i'm not complainning just showing the hard new reality. (sry for the poor english)

You decided to give up? You can substitude your current axes into ts axe or craft axe for pve/farming-dgs. Just use your arena axes for arena. Well, need to spend more in amplifying. It's all your choice tho.

Matchmaker needs some time to "learn" ur elo rating

Then it will match you with players of ur level,

and reward u with a fair amount of ap (low if ur pt stronger)

Matchmaker needs some time to "learn" ur elo rating

Then it will match you with players of ur level,

and reward u with a fair amount of ap (low if ur pt stronger)

absolutely true

At the moment all what I have is less than 2k gold...and haven't else axes to farm for money... Can't go ayvondil with damage less than 400 or more than 300.... Don't forget the defense of mobs or bosses.... Can't solo anything... And arena axes are all what I have. So any ideas?

Roland I noticed in the picture of the trail shoes rewards for 3vs3 for the top 3 will armor and acc reward be given to the top 3 in each category? If so I think this is fantastic it's like the wild card spot in baseball makes the race to the finish more exciting leaving it open to more players racing for the reward to the end of the season. Just to verify rewards of armor n acc go to top 3 this season or only top 1. Ty for your time

Sincerely Damian

At the moment all what I have is less than 2k gold...and haven't else axes to farm for money... Can't go ayvondil with damage less than 400 or more than 300.... Don't forget the defense of mobs or bosses.... Can't solo anything... And arena axes are all what I have. So any ideas?

I'm afraid it's time to invest a little hard earned cash, these guys work hard ..time to pay the piper

You could try ayvondil and if it's too hard for you, farm at irselnort/swamps. Those maps ain't bad

Maybe wrong place to submit those kind of questions? (-:

Edited by yousse0605

People are whining why not trying get none arena weapons for Non pvp thats what i would do.... I need Help I cant post anything it says so i cant ask questions or anything? Can someone approve this and answer my question.. Is there gona be new rewards and will the new seasons be exactly 3 months still?

You could try ayvondil and if it's too hard for you, farm at irselnort/swamps. Those maps ain't bad

Maybe wrong place to submit those kind of questions? (-:

I was replying.... And sent the chat by wrong click... :P but read the older messages that I said and u gonna understand why I asked here...

New update...wow I'm the weakest now because of my arena axes...

& Starting to think about stopping from playing now...I can't kill any boss...or whatever...I don't know what is the reason from that update... Just feeling like I'm lost in this game now...

All what I was enjoying in this game is killing, farming fantasy bosses...the adventures of the world of Warspear...exploring...not just PVP,arena...

So Game over?

So if arena axes is all u have. I think u got to spend some earned cash as someone mentioned.

nothing, we know about this situation and will send your correct reward directly 

I'm still wrong prize , there was no change continue with helmet as prize ...

:shok:  :

Os servidores são up, verifique suas recompensas e temporada, graças ao sol!

I'm still wrong prize , there was no change continue with helmet as prize ...

:shok:   : 

Edited by ZSsolarZS

Jogadores no BR- Tourmaline um lv24 recebeu luva 26, e o outro não recebeu a conquista

Bella, você precisa se comunicar em inglês para r0land verificar o problema e solucionar o mais breve possível. Ou encaminhar um tkt com os nomes dos players para facilitar a correção. Sinto muito pelo transtorno :unsure: 

Jogadores no BR- Tourmaline um lv24 recebeu luva 26, e o outro não recebeu a conquista

Servers are up, check your rewards and season, praise the sun!

Bella, você precisa se comunicar em inglês para r0land verificar o problema e solucionar o mais breve possível. Ou encaminhar um tkt com os nomes dos players para facilitar a correção. Sinto muito pelo transtorno :unsure:

Problema resolvido Bellaa  :good:

Velho, Gastei uma grana do Caralho para comprar os Equipamentos lvl'21 de arena para meu Cavaleiro, para ver ele Batendo 208 nos Montros. Meu Deus, Eu não gasto mais nada aqui, por que uma arma de Produção no BR-Tourmaline Custa no minimo 400k. Agora ate pra consegui gold é difícil com as armas de arena, Ou a gente Vai dropar Itens no inimigos .-. Tirem Esse Bagulho De "FEROCIDADE" ...

6 the time it happened in arena especially when I a lv 22 bd get grouped with lv 20 (noobs with shity weapon)they dont play and I gotto fight 3 player alone like>wtf?

All alone vs 3 and one time I won(vs totall noob)all alone and got 150 ap using pot and my afk team members in 3vs3 or should I say 3vs1 got 200+ without using a pot .

Huge question concerning ferocity. What is the % based on? Me and a friend tried this out where he had 890 attack both on pve wep amd new pvp wep. His pvp wep has 15% ferocity. Soo.. Is it 15% more damage to players? Or something less. Cus the difference between weps was that pve wep hit me 614 and pvp wep 661 which is only a 47 damage difference. * note i had 0 resilience unless u vount the new base stat.

Edited by Godsrange

Velho, Gastei uma grana do Caralho para comprar os Equipamentos lvl'21 de arena para meu Cavaleiro, para ver ele Batendo 208 nos Montros. Meu Deus, Eu não gasto mais nada aqui, por que uma arma de Produção no BR-Tourmaline Custa no minimo 400k. Agora ate pra consegui gold é difícil com as armas de arena, Ou a gente Vai dropar Itens no inimigos .-. Tirem Esse Bagulho De "FEROCIDADE" ...

Bem Packet, o que eu posso te dizer..

com dolar alto = m.coins caros = itens caros e economia quebrada.. Infelizmente isto é reflexo do que estamos passando no Brasil a muito tempo. O que eles poderiam rever seria o preço das moedas para os brasileiros, eu até acredito que eles lucrariam sim, com a relação desconto x quantidade vendida. Mas por se tratar de um jogo global, onde os players circulam por Servers diferentes, e compram coins por diferentes meios de pagamento. Não sei se isso seria viável ..  :unsure: Eles mal investem em market, que dirá fazer análise de mercado 

Se você não pode gastar com outra arma e quer fazer gold no game, da uma olhada no Youtube, lá tem quest em Northland, farm em mobs de ayvondil.. ou você pode vender os pontos de arena e transformar em gold..  :)

Edited by Hyedra

You forgot to say you 'silently' increased the price of runes in the miracle coin shop. -_- for no reaso---- for more money

hehehe  :spiteful:  this is the commet I was looking for since new update

I think it is really important to do something about this "leave the battle" option. Leaving the battle should cause not getting any Arena Points, because it sucks now, sometimes a member leaves once his team is behind and it is harming both teams. The winner for not getting too much points as a result of an easy win, and the loser for not having a chance to comeback. Fighting 3v1-2 is no fun for both teams, and it is making it really boring sometimes just to wait 1000 points as a winner, instead of having consistent fights.

You forgot to say you 'silently' increased the price of runes in the miracle coin shop. -_- for no reaso---- for more money

No duck.. really we appreciate this is important and no information about it lel again triple discuss disappointed! 

Unable to update client from site. Its says client not updated when im trying to install it

Delete the old version before trying to install the apk file.

Idk but maybe u crazy 550ap for firestone 650 for merman realy ?

Why such an high price even for minions now.... ? :/