[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

I won and won and guess what happened later> i won now won vs +10 barb and getting 15-19ap in arena 2vs2 and 39 in arena 5vs5 and other 100 (i am winning)and 100 on 3vs3 while other get 200+ :diablo: where justice or do i have to wait for some good player?

There are some bugs id like to report:

1- none of my characters has found the new arena available ( 14 - 26 )

2- Android's devices got a bug with their letters... I basically can't see any letter I type.

3- Some names of some weapons aren't shown, nor the description of "life Seal".

Might be that you need some time to check first, but i'd like to have an answer please. Thank you

I don't know if now it's matchmaking balance lol, I'm with mage amp+4 and bd+6 me+7 versus kesler skynette makarov full +10 :mega_shok:

Everyone starts off at the same strength level, you'll have to keep going arena for it to set to the correct level.

Bug in Android doesn't show how much point in new PvP mode .Can't revive using life seal either.

Can't apply for all battle either but in CPU and laptop everything fine

please, update the game client from our website, google play is not available until it's approved be them

I don't know if now it's matchmaking balance lol, I'm with mage amp+4 and bd+6 me+7 versus kesler skynette makarov full +10  :mega_shok:

matchmaking has nothing with your amp levels

There are some bugs id like to report:

1- none of my characters has found the new arena available ( 14 - 26 )

2- Android's devices got a bug with their letters... I basically can't see any letter I type.

3- Some names of some weapons aren't shown, nor the description of "life Seal".

Might be that you need some time to check first, but i'd like to have an answer please. Thank you

what about updating the game client from our website?

Guys, cmon, I'm not writing those messages for myself

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/52222-20160427-update-warspear-online-57-%E2%80%9Ctemple-of-seals%E2%80%9D-release/page-4#entry945831

You don't even bother updating your client before reporting bugs.

PLEASE, update your game client via apk or exe (for PC) from our website

Or wait until clients are updated in your application market

what about updating the game client from our website?

I didn't want to be mean. I found an Update in Google play, i did it, and i thought that update was available already as latest version. Ok i'll try. Thank you

I didn't want to be mean. I found an Update in Google play, i did it, and i thought that update was available already as latest version. Ok i'll try. Thank you

the thing is Google Play version is not new, they will update to the latest version later

That's why I actually wrote about our website in the beginning

Any reason I didn't receive 3x3 arena reward for winning current arena season?

I didn't receive the achievement

Roland, can you have a look at this? I was #1 in 3x3, received arena glove+ring. But not arena champion 3x3 achievement

Edit thx: I'll send a message to support

Edited by derpin

Roland, can you have a look at this? I was #1 in 3x3, received arena glove+ring. But not arena champion 3x3 achievement

please, also report about this issue to our technical support

please, update the game client from our website, google play is not available until it's approved be them

matchmaking has nothing with your amp levels

Thx working smooth in Android after installing from website

Good night my arena prize came wrong , instead of coming glove came new helmet, what to do?Rolland what is happening ?

Good night my arena prize came wrong , instead of coming glove came new helmet, what to do?

arena errado.png

Good night my arena prize came wrong , instead of coming glove came new helmet, what to do?Rolland what is happening ?

Good night my arena prize came wrong , instead of coming glove came new helmet, what to do?

nothing, we know about this situation and will send your correct reward directly 

Hey guys our game servers are being restarted.

What to be done?

- correct Arena season rewards will be sent to the winners

- correct achievements for Arena season will be also added to winners

- Arena seasons will be started on all servers

Thank you for your patience

Hey guys our game servers are being restarted.

What to be done?

- correct Arena season rewards will be sent to the winners

- correct achievements for Arena season will be also added to winners

- Arena seasons will be started on all servers

Thank you for your patience

Ei nossos servidores estão sendo reiniciado.

O que deve ser feito?

- Recompensas corretas temporada Arena será enviada aos vencedores

- Realizações corretas para Arena temporada também será adicionado aos vencedores

- estações Arena vai ser iniciado em todos os servidores

Obrigado pela sua paciência

Tank's

New update...wow I'm the weakest now because of my arena axes...

& Starting to think about stopping from playing now...I can't kill any boss...or whatever...I don't know what is the reason from that update... Just feeling like I'm lost in this game now...

All what I was enjoying in this game is killing, farming fantasy bosses...the adventures of the world of Warspear...exploring...not just PVP,arena...

So Game over?

hay :bomb:  my winner pt ap alomst same like who lose WTF 

if they cant win i lose ap  :shok:  Total BAD IDEA

me and Dopknight make 48ap in 5v5 , and loser with pot get 50 ap  :facepalm: 

Edited by firemastar

R0land. Can i see the patch notes from the newestpatch somewhere? And could you guys do a new ws trailer ^^

yep, http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/52187-20160426-update-warspear-online-57-temple-of-seals-preview/

New update...wow I'm the weakest now because of my arena axes...

& Starting to think about stopping from playing now...I can't kill any boss...or whatever...I don't know what is the reason from that update... Just feeling like I'm lost in this game now...

All what I was enjoying in this game is killing, farming fantasy bosses...the adventures of the world of Warspear...exploring...not just PVP,arena...

So Game over?

You decided to give up? You can substitude your current axes into ts axe or craft axe for pve/farming-dgs. Just use your arena axes for arena. Well, need to spend more in amplifying. It's all your choice tho.

Hey Roland , sorry to bother u with my self centered question, but I was rocking out in arena 2vs2 with my German mate 70-80 wins will these wins be lost? I know in the long run it won't be much but I'm just curious. Btw much appreciation for u taking the time to deal with our selfish questions.

Sincerely Damian

Hey Roland , sorry to bother u with my self centered question, but I was rocking out in arena 2vs2 with my German mate 70-80 wins will these wins be lost? I know in the long run it won't be much but I'm just curious. Btw much appreciation for u taking the time to deal with our selfish questions.

Sincerely Damian

I can't say for sure now but looks like yes, everything should be started from the beginning

i dont like  this  update! pls back to normal   :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray: its bad ideia it's bad idea very bad one trash now the game :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo: ruined you play increasingly worse! still deactivated arena mode 3 x 3 because you guys are doing the worst possible? :blush:  :cray:  :nea: