[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

Well I am bored waiting for the update so I'm gonna call it a day and hit the hay then wake up fresh to kill as many elves as humanly possible, gn all MC's we love you, rot off all elves we hate you with a passion.

Game under maintanece and U did arena >how?

Test server was avaible to check game client for bugs... Last tests was yesterday, now came update, probably gms fixed most of bugs.

Test servers are always on during update time. But many haven't realised this yet, and instead of going playing there, they spend their whole time here asking when servers are back on every minute.

Dev wrote 4-6 hours by mistaken it was 12-16hours lol maybe too much work for em I am just imaging if they had some additional work like more level and new boss and bla bla they might shut down server for a year

Hey guys, update process has finished. it's perfect time to download Android and PC clients from our site.

Servers are up and waiting for you.

Clients from markets will be updated after markets' approval as usual.

Welcome back!

Seriously guys, almost 45% Ferocity is possible, resulting 45% extra damage added to already 1k damage on BDs? Is that how it's gonna work?

4-27-2016 11-29-35 PM.png

Seriously guys, almost 45% Ferocity is possible, resulting 45% extra damage added to already 1k damage on BDs? Is that how it's gonna work?

inb4 r0land saying that if you cant kill a BD you should call your friends. Guess you have to call 2 friends instead of one this time around.

inb4 r0land saying that if you cant kill a BD you should call your friends. Guess you have to call 2 friends instead of one this time around.

It's gonna screw up the whole Arena lol

Any reason I didn't receive 3x3 arena reward for winning current arena season?

I didn't receive the achievement

Edited by derpin