[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

again someone talking without sense at his place... no one asked u cookies nothing! u too talking ANOY as usually? 

He is right. Even though I can't speak russian, I don't think it's a important matter. :nea: By the way, you do realize that doing that would greatly increase the admins' workload, I hope? ::) And you can always use google translator, unless you're too lazy to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V  :crazy:

nope, I'll inform everyone here

ok but on the future please add all news and announcements information including here too not Russian section... becouse I don't fallow that sections please don't omitted this post! 

and at menu game market dealer at say wepons menu to have a option to select a square to expand example exes menu and keep the menu memories like expanded for faster fallow that section in game market... that to be for all sections including armors.... so... Tel pls to devs

PEETER &  ALEX PLEASE AND news and announcements of tst servers here too not only at Russians.  [mad] [angry] 

I think they don't want to announce to everyone because they don't want EVERYONE on test server, plus if someone really is interested on test server they will check daily even if on another language and place...

He is right. Even though I can't speak russian, I don't think it's a important matter. :nea: By the way, you do realize that doing that would greatly increase the admins' workload, I hope? : :) And you can always use google translator, unless you're too lazy to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V  :crazy:

u forgot a thing translations doesn't work correctly 100%!

u forgot a thing translations doesn't work correctly 100%!

I know that, but the accurracy is high enough for anyone to read 'em, unless they're mentally handcapped. Anyway, everyone got their own preferences I guess. In a side note: Russian fonology is pretty cool though.  :blush:

I think they don't want to announce to everyone because they don't want EVERYONE on test server, plus if someone really is interested on test server they will check daily even if on another language and place...

nvm.. al comments without sens and ANOY.... information should be for all its interest of all that's how works.... without information for all game dies if u omitted a important information! evry time! 

so stop comments without sense and ANOY! 

- Critical hit by physical damage now increases damage in 2 times (used to be 1,9).

Y u do dis ;-;

As if casters aren't squishy enough... 

Edited by Dozy

Please do it fast we have battle for terrories.

don't worry Friday will be another.... and cya TOMMOROW in game doesn't worth waste time right now! 

Time is expensive time means money! 

C'mon guys, they're doing their best out there. What do you preffer: bugged but fast update or complete and slow one? 

By the way, there's still 9+ hours before war, don't use it as an excuse to complain, now.

Gambatte Devs! 

Yes..it does makes up

you are talking as if ferocity gives 0% dmg by healers on players. +20 magic dmg is in addition to the already ferocity dmg doing. Its true that the  numbers of melee are higher than healers. But Ferocity effect of that  magic dmg number of healer+ 20 magic makes up for it .

> "Makes up for it"

20 magic will increase heal by 30 points. 

Y u do dis ;-;

As if casters aren't squishy enough... 

because not enough def caster receives from physical attacks

Just pray that the opening screen isnt a picture of that meme seal

Lmfao, zup there Carp :blush: , btw your comments are epic lol (sometimes)  ;D

again someone talking without sense at his place... no one asked u cookies nothing! u too talking ANOY as usually?

EVERYONE LOVES COOKIES

elves win test server war 3-0  ;D

> "Makes up for it"

20 magic will increase heal by 30 points. 

according to you 500 mdmg healr gonna heal 750 only?  i dont think so. Its  a bit more. If ferocity affected healing, the numbers healed by casters would be too high. Devs have tested it out and have taken many things into account. You won't know until you play yourself. Even if your dmg is low ferocity effect is still there + additional magic dmg by lvl will bring balance.

Hey guys, server lauch is postponed for 2-3 hour due to technical difficulties.

Please don't panic and keep all your patience together!

Roland..its been 4 hours :(

i am pretty sure they will use loss party again!!and win against naked chars!good pro players!i miss the old days when 1st player win because he was pro,now all noobs can win arena top 1 :))

they will still can do arena loss party?like always?and win like noobs against naked chars? :)))

nope, after several loses rating of losing party wil drop down and they won't be able to fight with more powerful parties.

according to you 500 mdmg healr gonna heal 750 only?  i dont think so. Its  a bit more. If ferocity affected healing, the numbers healed by casters would be too high. Devs have tested it out and have taken many things into account. You won't know until you play yourself. Even if your dmg is low ferocity effect is still there + additional magic dmg by lvl will bring balance.

Roland..its been 4 hours :(

Where did I say 500 damage will heal 750? Are you crazy?

20 magic increase will make you heal 30 points more, that's a fact.

Lmao, funny how people were complaining at preview because of having to use 2 sets of armor... Still better than using 3 diff sets like before all 4 magics were fused into one.

Roland how does the arena points actually work? I just did the new seals arena i got most damage 26k 11 kills and died 3 times i got 52ap. Why did a priest get 210 arena points with 1 kill and 10k damage?

Roland how does the arena points actually work? I just did the new seals arena i got most damage 26k 11 kills and died 3 times i got 52ap. Why did a priest get 210 arena points with 1 kill and 10k damage?

it's a matter of hidden match rating

Where did I say 500 damage will heal 750? Are you crazy?

20 magic increase will make you heal 30 points more, that's a fact.

according to percentages.  if 20 magic can increase 30, then 500 dmg should heal 750 , 2:3 ratio . Thats what i thought. Correct me if i am wrong. But i dont think this should matter..you gotta test first

Game under maintanece and U did arena >how?

according to percentages.  if 20 magic can increase 30, then 500 dmg should heal 750 , 2:3 ratio . Thats what i thought. Correct me if i am wrong. But i dont think this should matter..you gotta test first

Thats is a totally wrong assumption, magic * 1.5 is just a part of the formula.

I wonder how Hassn and his team will win arena season from now on :D Since the rating is important for players, I am sure he will have to play really much for a loser party...