[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

The screenshot doesn't show arena accessories/armor anymore just a costume. Can you shed some light?

There are many important changes awating for you in the new season. Now all seasons will last for a strict period of time and all information about remaining time, rating and prizes will be available in new menu chapter.

rating.png  awards.png

The above was in test server, but the season in real servers  is for 3 months. Now they show countdown  

guys I'm very sorry but Snorlax has his hands full of update, he just don't have enough free time to talk.

Update is very complex as you can see, I hope he will have much more free time after update is finished

Once again sorry for this, I really wanted this hotline to happen but(

:snorlax: use update  it s super effective 

guys I'm very sorry but Snorlax has his hands full of update, he just don't have enough free time to talk.

Update is very complex as you can see, I hope he will have much more free time after update is finished

Once again sorry for this, I really wanted this hotline to happen but(

Ok its ok...I hope snorlax gonna be more free after that update

...but you know...its only 1hour in the year for questions. Anyway we wait for it :]

Edited by DragothacakeMan

Maybe Its time to up a new dmg char for PvPs.. 

If Ferocity bonus does not influence the amount of health restored by healing skills.. It doesnt look so fair for healers  :nea:

New arena rewards With costumes would be ducking amazing. Just saying i support everything this update is bringing besides the take away of 3v3 hopefully will be back by next season

The above was in test server, but the season in real servers is for 3 months. Now they show countdown

That helps very little, thank you though

New arena rewards With costumes would be ducking amazing. Just saying i support everything this update is bringing besides the take away of 3v3 hopefully will be back by next season

I don't think so, 3v3 is very inactive and it will be lose party cheaters' #1 target. Even with the new matchmaking system, however this mode is cursed and very few who demand 3v3. Though it was very good for setting up 1v1s.  :

I don't think so, 3v3 is very inactive and it will be lose party cheaters' #1 target. Even with the new matchmaking system, however this mode is cursed and very few who demand 3v3. Though it was very good for setting up 1v1s.  :

Totally agree

Lol learn Russian, bro. I do it, and now I always know if there is test server :D

niet suka.. spaciva?.... even if I'm born from RUSSIANS I don't want learn it.... tests servers should be posted for all International news and announcements not only for Russian! 

PEETER & ALEX PLEASE AND news and announcements of tst servers here too not only at Russians. [mad] [angry]

All chrome browsers have auto translate feature. Give it a try.

All chrome browsers have auto translate feature. Give it a try.

u try be smart and doing be a  boot?  I said all news and announcements must be inserted on international not only for Russia! 

disappointed again... comments without needing! 

u try be smart and doing be a boot? I said all news and announcements must be inserted on international not only for Russia!

disappointed again... comments without needing!

No. Roland already said it won't happen for now. Just do wat they say or stfu.

if u say like that i should be me too rude and say Russians must learn English or my natal language! 

So to be fair news must be posted on all sections news and announcements including international! 

All in all lets hope for the best. But, I like to point out that many free players will have even harder times than before and the rating might drop in which case new players might not be as frequent as before. When you change game system try to work out in all angles before you actually implement. Even someone like me who pays a little bit isn't having the easiest time. Without free players who generally populate the game this game won't see much brighter future. Of course we understand that in order to run,profit,update and continue you guys need money but don't make it your sole objective. Try to improve on making it a more fun and interacting game even for noobs and free players.

Between next time  said that update will take 10hrs even if you know its gonna take only 5hrs max. That way it'd seems like you guys are actually sincere about fast update. pun intended.

Edited by Burnology

No. Roland already said it won't happen for now. Just do wat they say or stfu.

and I don't saw Alex to answer me something like that  so stop talking ANOY! 

Even doesn't answered to my posts.... 

if u say like that i should be me too rude and say Russians must learn English or my natal language! 

So to be fair news must be posted on all sections news and announcements including international! 

It's a Russian game made by Russians. Get over it.

Roland... the new software avaible at website for download for all platforms? 

nope, I'll inform everyone here

Well, let's just sit back and see what happens for now...

By the way, I hope that this time the Google Play version actually works on my phone... I can't use any other payment option but Google Play's  :pardon:

It's a Russian game made by Russians. Get over it.

again someone talking without sense at his place... no one asked u cookies nothing! u too talking ANOY as usually? 

O yeah. +20 magic totally makes up for 20% more damage from everyone  :rofl:

Yes..it does makes up

you are talking as if ferocity gives 0% dmg by healers on players. +20 magic dmg is in addition to the already ferocity dmg doing. Its true that the  numbers of melee are higher than healers. But Ferocity effect of that  magic dmg number of healer+ 20 magic makes up for it .