[2016.04.27] Update Warspear Online 5.7 “Temple of Seals”. Release

Peter_Munk

temple_of_seals_small.png

Warriors of Arinar!

Warspear Online 5.7 is ready and will be available right after the servers restart. Owners of Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, Windows, OS X and Linux - get ready to join battles in new PvP mode, and let the best win! Please, note that versions for different platforms may be released with delay.

This update will bring very important changes in Arena and PvP system in general. The new Temple of Seals mode, a combat rating system that will allow matching equal opponents, and new bonuses will completely change the way you fight other players. A full description of all new features may be found in our recent preview. And now, let’s focus on additional, but very important news.

The end of Arena season

Arena season is over, glory for the winners! You can find all information about prizes on our forum, the list of the winners will be available soon in the separate topic. A new season starts right after the servers restart.

There are many important changes awating for you in the new season. Now all seasons will last for a strict period of time and all information about remaining time, rating and prizes will be available in new menu chapter.

rating.png  awards.png

Presents

To celebrate this great update, all characters starting from level 5 will receive 30 arena tickets, 20 Seals of Life and Elixir of Gladiator to be able to fully experience all pleasures of the new PvP-mode.

New achievements

Along with big Arena changes, 8 new PvP-achievements, including a legendary one, have appeared!

Note: as 3х3 mode is temporarily disabled, you can’t earn any related achievements.

Additional changes

- Each new character level now adds +1 not only to physical, but also to magical damage.
- Critical hit by physical damage now increases damage in 2 times (used to be 1,9).
- Ferocity bonus does not influence the amount of health restored by healing skills.
- Incorrect character name input while changing it via Android keyboard has been fixed.

UPD: Arena points limit increased by 26000

This is it for now, see you in the game!
AIGRIND

- Critical hit by physical damage now increases damage in 2 times (used to be 1,9).

- Ferocity bonus does not influence the amount of health restored by healing skills.

Rip Necro and Priest.

Ferocity will effectively cut heal and shield power by 20% since level 23 arena weapons will increase damage by 20%. Don't you guys think that's too much of a nerf regarding healers?

Edited by nabnecro

Ferocity will effectively cut heal and shield power by 20% since level 23 arena weapons will increase damage by 20%. Don't you guys think that's too much of a nerf regarding healers?

Increasing the healing points with Ferocity will affect heal in the whole gameplay, not only PvP.

So if you were a supporting healer for a tanker, who's tanking the boss, using Arena weapon in PvE will be beneficial for healers in that case(and of course better than non-arena staff), where it is totally negative for other classes.

using Arena weapon in PvE will be beneficial for healers

Thought ferocity works only in PvP. In fact healing points should* be reduced if ferocity was to affect heal points. Edited by Sceadu

Thought ferocity works only in PvP. In fact healing points are reduced.

exactly. And support healers should be happy that's not the case. They can use ferocity weapons to heal tanks in PvE without having to worry about heal reduction.

@Gladiatoor and Sceadu : the healings stay as they are. No effect of ferocity. :)

nope, everything is as usual, just rating

Thanks Edited by Livi X

* if used in pve like u said.

I think that the game wouldn't know if you are healing against a monster or a player because you cast it on yourself, but only knows if you are dealing dmg on monster or a player. If Ferocity were to increase or decrease heal, it would affect both PvE and PvP.

Increasing the healing points with Ferocity will affect heal in the whole gameplay, not only PvP.

So if you were a supporting healer for a tanker, who's tanking the boss, using Arena weapon in PvE will be beneficial for healers in that case(and of course better than non-arena staff), where it is totally negative for other classes.

yes, but still. just pointing out this whole ferocity thing is a huge nerf to healers as it is now.

Edited by nabnecro

Sorry but this argumentation is wrong:

"Hearer you must be happy melee have damage increase and your heal not go down! Be Happy cmon"  :rofl:  :facepalm:

I reserve my final judgement after playing new update! I hope all class can have EGUAL advantage!

Edited by Logrimy

Hey guys, server lauch is postponed for 2-3 hour due to technical difficulties.

Please don't panic and keep all your patience together!

Hey guys, server lauch is postponed for 2-3 hour due to technical difficulties.

Please don't panic and keep all your patience together!

no worries, most of us expected it

I'm excited for the changes.

Was wondering if you could answer a few questions.

Current resil enchants will be replaced with?

Can you explain the new solidity enchant more?

What will the new Arena Points cap be?

i think the ferocity sucks i played test server and im already losing 131 attack against dummy in town the extra 26 magic on my shaman is nice thou

Edited by Demonsedge

Hmmm... No, what makes you think so?

The screenshot doesn't show arena accessories/armor anymore just a costume. Can you shed some light?

I'm excited for the changes.

Was wondering if you could answer a few questions.

Current resil enchants will be replaced with?

Can you explain the new solidity enchant more?

What will the new Arena Points cap be?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/52187-20160426-update-warspear-online-57-temple-of-seals-preview/

two questions from here

Cap is 26000

Nice (: seems like a great updates, awaiting further fixes in skills and castle update and fixing of tournament prizes

Good job cu ^^

And where is Hotline Aigrind?

I dont wanna sound bad but u roland said "next week" before 1month or more :[

guys I'm very sorry but Snorlax has his hands full of update, he just don't have enough free time to talk.

Update is very complex as you can see, I hope he will have much more free time after update is finished

Once again sorry for this, I really wanted this hotline to happen but(