Please make Earthquake shaman area 5x5, go back early

Whiteholy

you can have full totem, but vs BD (with same amp) you lose and vs Good Druid (ridicoulus CD Skill) you are always stun. This is the evidence. But Shaman at now are the best support char for MC side, just stop (like me) do pvp and Build PvE char.

you can have full totem, but vs BD (with same amp) you lose and vs Good Druid (ridicoulus CD Skill) you are always stun. This is the evidence. But Shaman at now are the best support char for MC side, just stop (like me) do pvp and Build PvE char.

Its mean GM must make Shaman a little stronger. #LoL

Yes.. Druid has many crazy stun, that's all make my shaman like a statue

Edited by Whiteholy

Not hard to tell there are more elf complaining on this topic than mc lol "Shamans and BDS are equally overpowered" that's a real hoot. I can't stand Fire totem in crowd fights because it constantly switches targets and is a pain in the ass. If you don't like fire totem do what most do and take two steps and be out of danger. All of these jokes about improving druid are quite hysterical considering all their capabilities... I wouldn't recommend maxing heal totem if you like being offensive

* The real issue here is not the size of earthquake, if anything, improve the netcode and synchronization between client and server so that all the area skills (why are you worried only about earthquake? just because you have a shaman?) can be used with more consistency.

This is so very necessary ;-; it will fix so many things, the bd 5 yard ham, mobs refusing to evade, area bugs for lock, necro, sham, mage, and everything else that uses 3x3 area of effect. pala fetters, dk aoe skills, the list continues

If GM bring back 5x5 earthquake, I will set 5/5 for the skill

Like early I play shaman, I set ball 5/5, heal 5/5, quake 5/5.. Quake is easy to use

But now, after GM make quake become so little area, quake is hard to accurate the enemy, I just put 1/5 for quake because now the skill is useless

This is so very necessary ;-; it will fix so many things, the bd 5 yard ham, mobs refusing to evade, area bugs for lock, necro, sham, mage, and everything else that uses 3x3 area of effect. pala fetters, dk aoe skills, the list continues

But when I use time warp in my mage, thats still accurate than earthquake

For sure, I said once for all.. Earthquake is inaccurate.. When arena or PVP, I use earthquake to target enemy, quake miss so often than accurate.. So I cant stun the enemy movement & their skill, so I use blind for second stun, but its too late when the enemy is BD or druid, they have 100% accurate stun, their class can stun my shaman like hell when my quake miss

I think there is bug in this skill

Edited by Whiteholy

yall Dumb shits. How bout we just fix the skill thats broken so its not worthless all i see is high amped necros bds and Druids commenting oh no dont make another class the same level as us then we might lose how bout we fix all the skills that are to op or are useless so no one can complain lol it needs to be 5x5 so it works mkay k :^)

I think GM should remove delay on the earthquake skill like mage's time warp.

When I use time warp, there is no delay so time warp become so accurate when targeted movement enemy. It's different between earthquake because it has delay, so earthquake is hard to target when enemy moved

Edited by Whiteholy

I have a good idea. It's will be fair when GM increased area of earthquake as level of earthquake has been learned

Example:

Earthquake 1/5 and 2/5 have 3x3 area

Earthquake 3/5 and 4/5 have 5x5 area (like heal totem area)

Earthquake 5/5 have 7x7 area (like fire totem area)

That's a good idea? Earthquake will be very useful

Edited by Whiteholy

• 2 weeks later...