Please make Earthquake shaman area 5x5, go back early

Whiteholy

Earthquake shaman is 3x3 is so hard to use it to stun the enemy because area is too small.. Earthquake always miss if the enemy get some little move. I think now earthquake is useless, I know the other shaman has the same problem with that.

Its better if earthquake area become to 5x5 like early first I play warspear. It's always accurate and infrequently miss

Edited by Whiteholy

Make it 10x10 and 10 secs stun and 10x the current damage.

I dont need all.. I just want if quake is not always miss.. Quake 3x3 is so hard to use if the enemy move, although the enemy stay its sometime miss

Why not make its even wider like before?

Root skill from druid is 100% accurate and make the enemy stun for long time. Its not fair, druid overpowered with all their stun skill (forest song, power of water, root) and shaman just have 'miss quake'.

You should make the quake is accurate too. Area 5x5 from Quake can make the quake is more accurate and never miss again like early.

Edited by Whiteholy

Quake is 100% accurate and it's not a stun. It "misses" sometimes because of position desync between server and client. Druid has a lot of stuns but shaman has more damage output and better area healing.

Quake is 100% accurate and it's not a stun. It "misses" sometimes because of position desync between server and client.

Oh.. Thats bug?

Edited by Whiteholy

Ay sometimes there a movement bug.. You could be at one spot and on their screen you at a different spot... This happens with druids, locks, mage and even banner.. It's not the fail, it's the bug

Ay sometimes there a movement bug.. You could be at one spot and on their screen you at a different spot... This happens with druids, locks, mage and even banner.. It's not the fail, it's the bug

Every class, everywhere. You just need to sense if it is right or no, it comes with practice. 

Edited by Gladiator

But if area become liitle wider, like 4x4 for quake. Its will be easier to use :)

Well, you need to keep in mind that Shaman is a little bit overpowered right now, especially in crowd fights. You also need to keep in mind that there are some skills of other classes that are completely useless. Having this skill working in most situations doesn't require any kind of complain.

How about to make the quake area become little wider when quake set at lv 3/4 and 4/4? like early.

Edited by Whiteholy

Let's make Tornado area 7x7 like earlier again then + add stun :3 and one heal on all people in a certain area around the Druid + push effect for Invigorating Stream!

Yea, druid have many stun.. There are root, forest song, power of water.

And shaman just have blind and inaccurate quake.

My advice just make quake more accurate. Or make quake become targeted skill like root, so this will can 100% accurate

Can you not read? Its 100% accurate, its lag making you miss. They said that like 3-4 times lol. Also this isn't even worthy to complain about, it does take practice and I don't mean to toot my own horn but I almost always hit with my quake.

Edited by Bopp

Can you not read? Its 100% accurate, its lag making you miss. They said that like 3-4 times lol. Also this isn't even worthy to complain about, it does take practice and I don't mean to toot my own horn but I almost always hit with my quake.

When I use quake and enemy make a little move, thats always miss because the area is too small. My quake just work when the enemy stay. :(

When quake area 5x5, thats always work on enemy altough enemy make a move.. Hohoho..

Edited by Whiteholy

Increasing the quake area to 4x4 is stupid because of the following reasons.

* 4x4 means there is no center, how the duck the game is supposed to determine the area of effect?

* Because of the top down 2d nature of the game (with no diagonal walking) and the fact that many people can occupy the same space, 3x3 is already a big area if you known how to play and learn to compensate somehow for the potential position desync. Also don't forget this is a basic skill any level 1 character will have.

* The real issue here is not the size of earthquake, if anything, improve the netcode and synchronization between client and server so that all the area skills (why are you worried only about earthquake? just because you have a shaman?) can be used with more consistency.

Edited by nabnecro

• 4 months later...

Shamans and BDs are equally op. There will always be one class which is stronger than another class.. A total equality between all classes is impossible

i cant believe his argument was if bd's are so op, why not make shamans op?

player: can you make shaman quake be 4x4 instead of 3x3?

devs: sounds good, we'll get going right away :! 

no, of course not..

time your aoe stun better, or just don't use it, just because you feel the need for something to be changed with your class that you play

doesnt mean that the skill is not working

time your skills, or get better connection, i don't mean to be harsh, but c'mon

you literally are asking for an irrational buff on your probably favourite character :D

i cant believe his argument was if bd's are so op, why not make shamans op?

player: can you make shaman quake be 4x4 instead of 3x3?

devs: sounds good, we'll get going right away :! 

no, of course not..

time your aoe stun better, or just don't use it, just because you feel the need for something to be changed with your class that you play

doesnt mean that the skill is not working

time your skills, or get better connection, i don't mean to be harsh, but c'mon

you literally are asking for an irrational buff on your probably favourite character :D

Good point :good:

Barbarian is too underpowered. Make Combat Fury heal 100% of the HP on 4/4. Make Shield work 100% of the times, also Charge.

Barbarian is too underpowered. Make Combat Fury heal 100% of the HP on 4/4. Make Shield work 100% of the times, also Charge.

Nerf your sarcasm.

I remember when first time I play warspear, I choose Shaman for my first char... and I love Earthquake Skill then ever and make it 5/5

But after GM make earth quake become small area (3x3), thats become noob skill than ever. I just put 1/5 to Earthquake skill because hard to use, so many times I use, so many times I miss. Thats so different than before (4x4)

Make Earthquake go back early, doesn't mean make Shaman become OP.. BD still OP than everything with their crazy skill

Edited by Whiteholy

If there is no center point at 4x4 quake's area, GM should make it 5x5.

I mean like the early shaman before GM make it weakness

Edited by Whiteholy

If there is no center point at 4x4 quake's area, GM should make it 5x5.

I mean like the early shaman before GM make it weakness

Druid's tornado is useless, please make it 7x7 again :blush: