Tips for Newbies, Level 1-12 I did in a week

Jo Aldridge

[uPDATE - 3 months later - I am level 24,  and have 5 exp skills
Please do take your time in the game to talk to people, and remember that reputation and friends will get you further faster.]

-  Jagoniiiv

Hi guys  ^-^

So just over a week ago I started playing Warspear, and I love it!

I have some tips for other new players, based on my findings and struggles this week.

KaOs guild   = big ass shoutout to Bmyhoe, and the other amazing guys in my guild.   :D

And a shout to ALL newer players, hope this helps a little bit..

Tip List:

+  read everything carefully [this would have saved me some grief if I had listened better!!]

+ you CAN NOT level up by grinding as a newbie, you level through Quest Completion Only

+ don't worry about finding a guild till you are level 5 at LEAST, maybe even wait longer

+ it's ok to die, but it does damage your gear faster

+ use your potions and minions wisely, try to only use things you desperately need

+ arena is for pros mostly, give it a go, but don't focus on it till you know the game well

+ SELL the junk, but try to use the Second Hand Dealer guys for things where you can, so you make more $$$

+ The skull icons on the map show Dungeons, which players call DGs for short, and they are really difficult without a good party
Read: IMPOSSIBLE

+ be nice and make friends, Invite to Party people who are around you or seem to be doing your quests/around same level
 help them, and they can help you back too   :D

I can not stress enough how important friends and parties are, you can not play this game ALONE! 

[if you don't like people, don't play MMORPG games .. lol..]  [i struggled with this at first, and now I love it]

Blissful Isle, and other islands etc are for higher levels, focus on your quests and finding a good crew of friends. 

One or two high level friends will and does make a HUGE difference. They just obliterate obstacles. 
Treat them with the utmost RESPECT and thank them when they assist you. Try to bring a buddy who also needs help. 
Do it all together.

Ok, so the servers are down and I'm having withdrawls  >.>

I know I will be possibly criticized harshly for some of this, I'm welcome to suggestions, and can make changes - just let me know.

Any additional input would be GREAT :)

= Jo from New Zealand

Characters: Main - Jagoniiiv Bladedancer, and Jagoness Priest

US Server

Have fun, and see you in game, feel free to add me and/or PM me

:good:

--    Jagoniiiv 
       BD
      US Server

Edited by Jagon

T=travern in map1 there are 4-6 travern in map2 there are 5 travern and map4 got 3 travern and norlant got 2 travern TT=territory DG of map4 .rg=rotten garden DG of map4 and ts=another DG of map4 and bg=map2 dg.Thre are four difficulties of in each dg 1.easy 2.normal 3.hard and no.4 heroic .the hardest is heroic DG.the higher difficulty's lvlv the better U gotto be.

and be persistent when playing don't buy random crappy stuffs. save most of your hard earned gold since the day you started playing. and don't forget to check the free miracle coin link in game lol.

And TT is Termitary, not Territory.

There is an abbreviation guide on the guides section. It's a little outdated (no 4.0+ stuff) but it's worth a look.

Edited by TheCabbage

Just 1 big mistake, you should have made an MC. Elfs are too damn friendly in MC you will be forced to play alone because we're all self absorbed and don't care about newbs

My tip list for newbies:

DO NOT read all the text if you want to level up fast :pardon:

1- look at the quest item 

2- look on the map (the green boll or the green point usually)  ::) 

3- take the item, or speak to the person you need to speak

4- deliver the quest  :good: 

PS- when you get lvl 2 note which the quest gives you an extra bag and do this first, it makes your life easier  :give_rose:

• 2 months later...

Lol, so UPDATE=   I am now level 24, and in KaOs guild. 

I still stand by the orginal post, but it's cute cos it's very noob. I would add far more to it now. 

US is being plagued by scammer players at the moment, which is fine if you are smart, but a lot of the newer players fall for the scam tricks. :(

Went and did Kronus last night, heaps of fun :D 

My tip list for newbies:

DO NOT read all the text if you want to level up fast :pardon:

1- look at the quest item 

2- look on the map (the green boll or the green point usually)  : :) 

3- take the item, or speak to the person you need to speak

4- deliver the quest  :good: 

PS- when you get lvl 2 note which the quest gives you an extra bag and do this first, it makes your life easier  :give_rose:

Lol.. don't listen to this person is my tip.  :bomb: 

It's fine to not read things when you are pro. If you are new to the game do take your time. Took me 3 months to the day to get level 24. But I am strong, have 4 exp skills and tons of money. 

IT IS WORTH BEING SMART.

Thanks guys, I wrote while in my first 2 weeks of playing Warspear, so I cringe at the noobness of it..

But most of what I said, it still good advice.

I would add some others things about how to dgs, what NOT to do in DG, how to stack quests for GP, and a sequence of what you 

NEED to get each map done. 

I see a LOT of confused people in World Chat, thinking they can go to map 4, but can't becuase they have missed things

or .. they don't have Chainless League finished, or BG quests, or Six Shadows.. or 

are STUCK in Norlant. 

P.s. Go KAOS! We are working our butts off for this Tournament  :mega_shok:  :good:

• 3 weeks later...

wtf? does it take a week for U to lvl 1-12, I can do lvl 1-12 in just 8hrs, it's so easy, ignore wchat,avoid shops and and dealer, only buy 7lvl won while lvling up, once U finish a quest, don't idle in camp and waste time, complete each and every quest that U get, try doing triple combo or more quests In a particular area, leave dg and boss quest, for mini boss, 2ppl can do easily, do quick every like me, and U will get lvl1-12 in 8hrs, lvl 12-17 1day, lvl 18-22, 4days, lvl 22-28 week boom you are done!!

wtf? does it take a week for U to lvl 1-12, I can do lvl 1-12 in just 8hrs, it's so easy, ignore wchat,avoid shops and and dealer, only buy 7lvl won while lvling up, once U finish a quest, don't idle in camp and waste time, complete each and every quest that U get, try doing triple combo or more quests In a particular area, leave dg and boss quest, for mini boss, 2ppl can do easily, do quick every like me, and U will get lvl1-12 in 8hrs, lvl 12-17 1day, lvl 18-22, 4days, lvl 22-28 week boom you are done!!

Not everyone has the time/money to do that. Especially new players.

I remember my very first character took me a month to move to the second map, because I started in a Russian sever since it had most players, but then got f*cked up with bosses, because I couldn't get anyone to help me due to language barrier. Now, especially on Firstborn, it'd take a day or a couple, even without exp pots and gold support from my main.

Edited by Gladiator

Not everyone has the time/money to do that. Especially new players.

Well you just need "TIME", not "MONEY", and what is bad to play for 8hrs continuously for Leveling up up to level 13, then you can relax and take this game easy!!

Well you just need "TIME", not "MONEY", and what is bad to play for 8hrs continuously for Leveling up up to level 13, then you can relax and take this game easy!!

Again, not everyone has those 8 hours.

I remember my very first character took me a month to move to the second map, because I started in a Russian sever since it had most players, but then got f*cked up with bosses, because I couldn't get anyone to help me due to language barrier. Now, especially on Firstborn, it'd take a day or a couple, even without exp pots and gold support from my main.

Well, Lvl 7 Barbarian was the most far I could go on a Russian server, By the way, I played all servers, RU-Amber,Ruby,Topaz, There was Vietnamese server, named VN, but due to low players, the server was deleted, played Br-Tourmaline also,but I came to know that most Brazilians and Portuguese don't play there, only those who don't know English, Then comes the US-Sapphire, though English speakers, not many Americans there as per the name,

and so.......

THE BEST SERVER IN THIS GAME,

IS

EU-EMERALD,

Though by it's name, it's for Europeans, players from all nations, different languages play in this one server, So it's become the International server, Players from all time zones play this game, Its not boring as US-Sapphire and other servers and, always special and great goes on here, it has a great community, and prices of items are very cheap here, so it's the best server in WARSPEAR ONLINE!!

Again, not everyone has those 8 hours.

Can't you make out time for any ONE day, to spend 8hrs to level up, like weekends, holidays,etc? Come on man!!

Can't you make out time for any ONE day, to spend 8hrs to level up, like weekends, holidays,etc? Come on man!!

No, because I still have some sort of life to live.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are not a newbie and are leveling your second character, i high recommend using a knowledge potion then spamming quests, i was able to get to level 18 on my mage in around 2 days.

Also if you need help, feel free to pm me in game, Urscrewed of EU