Why?

stivemob

I saw in every war and arena its too many with rangers. All people sure having brain and reason why ranger is good, and GM never look at ranger's secret.

:nea: it was because Ranger is the only class that overpowered in Firstborn side,thats why they create it..while Bladedancer is really noob, never play this class if you like doing pvp, Druid is also good with Entagling root..

All Mountain Clan's classes have good skill for Pvp, Barbarian have charge and that one skill(forgot the name that make enemy received damaged each second), Rogue have Stealth(uncrease damage,Gauge.Dodge), and Shaman is OP with his Lighting Bolt(blind) and Earthquake, Mcs finished all enemy.. ... you should know the reasons.. :)

..while Bladedancer is really noob, never play this class if you like doing pvp

none of classes can be noob. The thing you wrote means only you being noob in playing this class. I know good pvp builded bd guys in russian server, who do rape in pvp.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw in every war and arena its too many with rangers. All people sure having brain and reason why ranger is good, and GM never look at ranger's secret.

Ranger? In arena and war is chiken.. Hhahaha find the weak spot bro.