[2016.04.26] Update Warspear Online 5.7: Temple of Seals. Preview

Peter_Munk

And don't forget to limit Secret Link, thats skill is truly over powered than Heal Totem.

Like I said before in other forum:

Earthquake shaman is 3x3 is so hard to use it to stun the enemy because area is too small.. Earthquake always miss if the enemy get some little move. I think now earthquake is useless, I know the other shaman has the same problem with that.

Root skill from druid is 100% accurate and make the enemy stun for long time. Its not fair, druid overpowered with all their stun skill (forest song, power of water, root) and shaman just have 'miss quake'.

You should make the quake is accurate too. Area 4x4 from Quake can make the quake is more accurate and never miss again like early.

You  heard devs, they are not interested in helping mcs. If elfs are stronger, we must resign and not fight them.

always complain quit if dont want to play but roland can i suggest balance drop rate to mcoin user and none mcoin user because i saw alot mcoin user get drop or player who got +8 up what about beginner not using money for game?

there's no connection between drop rate and miracle coins purchases

In many PvP I have seen druid get stunt by ham even through bd is rooted and sometimes route jump skill>is it a bug?

Not a bug, it is just in second root expert skill druid. Druids have 2 root stun skills and 2 healing skills. Another weak class... 

Edited by Jarlaxxle

You  heard devs, they are not interested in helping mcs. If elfs are stronger, we must resign and not fight them.

but in the same thread

After the latest skill fixes, MCs have got way stronger and Elves got weaker. Talking for wars nothing else. You can also check the records, in US Sapphire for example, Elves used to win most of the wars(yes they were op), after the fixes, they barely win.

I think you should limit Shaman's Healing Totem, like you did for Banner, Fetter, and many other skills.

ehm, what do?

always complain quit if dont want to play but roland can i suggest balance drop rate to mcoin user and none mcoin user because i saw alot mcoin user get drop or player who got +8 up what about beginner not using money for game? im not complaining just suggesting give use chance to get drop same as mcoin user tnx thats all

Those player who are amped high basically use seeker stam or complete heroic DG like TT and TS is 1 stam.or just lucky cause I have seen many of my friends who have never buyer coin getting 2-5 rare drops in days.

Yes, it is totally true. And your statement about not fighting them is valid too. But have you seen what is happening out there? Have you even bothered to look? Each time, more people is leaving mc side to create bds and druids. You just have to check server. While in elf side most old players remain, in mc side most of them are gone or changed side. You can look the other way, but one day somebody's gonna have to say enough.

:shok: :blush: my frndlist is almost inactive nowdays and most of them r playing mc now ;D

I am a 760 damage rogue lvl 20 with 3k hp. Yesterday I pvped a +10 lvl 26 bd with 4/4 counter. I gouged first and went in stealth mode. The bd used counter strike some secs later. When my stealth was going to end, I used poison and I made a regular attack on him (with stealth damage bonus), strike attack and jump. These 3 skill combo in 1 second. Do you want to know what happened? Bd did nothing. I made those 3 attacks with poison damage added and just counter skill killed me, with my 3k hp.

And the answer to this matter, is that if u cant kill them alone, cry for help :clapping:

BRAVO!

Now I understand why I see in Sapphire so many bds and druids +9/+10 and so few high amped players on other classes. Don´t fix classes, and one day you will just see players at one faction.

a) kill bds of your own level

b ) stun and wait for counter to run out

c) stop gauging a classes strength by 1v1 for ducks sake

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Roland -"Thank you all for participating in the test ing. We did a great job.

Test server is closed and we are preparing for upgrade"

BTW link in Russian news section. Thread dated 11.3.2016

Roland add please NEWS OF TST SERVERS HERE AT NEWS TOO NOT ONLY AT RUSSIANS NEWS >:) 

FINALLY AN ADMIN THAT GIVES MY ANSWER.. I AM A +1 LVL 20 SHAMAN AND I CAN kill a LVL 23 AND BELOW WITH EASE 23+ SOME I CAN KILL WITH DIFICULT BUT NO COMPLAINS..

AND HAVENT YOU HEARD IF CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM.... SO GO MAKE YOUR SELFS A FREAKEN BD AND SHUT THE F UP..... AND THEN WHEN YOU SEE EVERYONE KILLING YOU WITH EASE YOU WILL AGAIN START COMPLAINING...........

MORRONS

EXACTLY!

The noobs in this thread give me cancer... Roland, I am constantly impressed by your patience with these crybabies

hi roland other suggestion can u put settings can remove expert skill because some player want to change there expert skill because so full and some player dont have mcoin to extend expert skill slot... or put settings that can refund expert skill they use not all gold they bought from that skill just maybe 1/4 or half they expense

and please add more gift for use book of oblivion tnx

hi roland other suggestion can u put settings can remove expert skill because some player want to change there expert skill because so full and some player dont have mcoin to extend expert skill slot... or put settings that can refund expert skill they use not all gold they bought from that skill just maybe 1/4 or half they expense

and please add more gift for use book of oblivion tnx

just change this existing expert skill with a new one