[2016.04.26] Update Warspear Online 5.7: Temple of Seals. Preview

Peter_Munk

You see your problem with BD is very simple:

every class in your opinion should be able to kill him, it's not working that way.

It's like fighting in real life, it's always a guy who can beat you

That is your problem for not keeping balanced classes. In every game, classes are balanced and you have good chances to win your enemies if you know how to play your class. Before expert skills were implemented, all classes had chances to win other classes, bds included. Now, it is gone.

It´s like fighting in real life,yes. But it is as if you give a gun to a boxer in a boxing match. That is what you have made to this game. You gave guns to certain classes, while the rest are helpless.

while the rest are helpless.

helpless? Cmon, that's not true

Don't fight this class one on one if you can't defeat him, simple as that

What about rouge invisible skill that's getting elf irritate remove that also

Most other classes can remove rogue´s stealth skill using specific skills, so i don´t see where the problem is. Imagine that we rogues could disable bd´s shield or shamans fire totem with one of our skills.

helpless? Cmon, that's not true

Don't fight this class one on one if you can't defeat him, simple as that

Yes, it is totally true. And your statement about not fighting them is valid too. But have you seen what is happening out there? Have you even bothered to look? Each time, more people is leaving mc side to create bds and druids. You just have to check server. While in elf side most old players remain, in mc side most of them are gone or changed side. You can look the other way, but one day somebody's gonna have to say enough.

Yes, it is totally true. And your statement about not fighting them is valid too. But have you seen what is happening out there? Have you even bothered to look? Each time, more people is leaving mc side to create bds and druids. You just have to check server. While in elf side most old players remain, in mc side most of them are gone or changed side. You can look the other way, but one day somebody's gonna have to say enough.

ehm, you see, we have an autobalance system, situation when one alliance is much more populated than the other is not technically possible

Moreover a lot of people say that MCs are totally op

Then why do we have chaos pot? and why we had 1 on 1 update before and skills were fixed?

Okay game isn't based on 1v1, if you can't kill a bd, bring your friends. What about arena 5v5 and what if there are 5 BDS, how can we bring more friends?

5 locks > 5 bds

Moreover a lot of people say that MCs are totally op

After the latest skill fixes, MCs have got way stronger and Elves got weaker. Talking for wars nothing else. You can also check the records, in US Sapphire for example, Elves used to win most of the wars(yes they were op), after the fixes, they barely win.

I think you should limit Shaman's Healing Totem, like you did for Banner, Fetter, and many other skills.

After the latest skill fixes, MCs have got way stronger and Elves got weaker. Talking for wars nothing else. You can also check the records, in US Sapphire for example, Elves used to win most of the wars(yes they were op), after the fixes, they barely win.

I think you should limit Shaman's Healing Totem, like you did for Banner, Fetter, and many other skills.

War have too many components for win or lose....

You can limit shaman heal but give to us a real stun skill like all healer class.....cmon be serius....

If you go vs a BD or Rogue you can only kite but if they stun you.... crit you....or reflect dmg.....yuo are simply die without heal totem

And... i got a simple reasoning:

MELEE class: Based on Damage and with op damage can win (ferocity +20%)

HEALER class: Based on Heal (and sure damage) but.....in my personal opinion if heal no go up....i lose power.....simply!

Edited by Logrimy

War have too many components for win or lose....

You can limit shaman heal but give to us a real stun skill like all healer class.....cmon be serius....

If you go vs a BD or Rogue you can only kite but if they stun you.... crit you....or reflect dmg.....yuo are simply die without heal totem

And... i got a simple reasoning:

MELEE class: Based on Damage and with op damage can win (ferocity +20%)

HEALER class: Based on Heal (and sure damage) but.....in my personal opinion if heal no go up....i lose power.....simply!

talking about pve not 1v1 Log

My is a general Consideration.... specially for pvp and arena.....and later talk to that....

for PVE is another story....druid have secret link.....no need add other...

So i reserve my final opinion after play new update...i hope all class can be happy

ng...guys

can we stop arguing wich class are op and wich are helpless and start asking when its finish the maintainance?

Hey guys, server lauch is postponed for 2-3 hour due to technical difficulties.

Please don't panic and keep all your patience together!

5 locks > 5 bds

5 locks. 5 BD with 5 counter activated. Use 1 blue pool and 5 counter hits u back. :D

It's just what I have imagined on it. :P

Thats why fighting 5 bd on arena is a pain in the buutt. Hahaha. Can't use any aoe skill against them coz each of their counter will strike u back. VERY BALANCED for non-bd user. :*

Right from the beginning, devs were not interested in topics regarding 1v1 balancing.

I assume chaos potions were released cos of players demand.

Right from the beginning, devs were not interested in topics regarding 1v1 balancing.

I assume chaos potions were released cos of players demand.

yep, mostly because many friends wanted to challenge each other

Are you crazy ? Lock is one of the easiest for any healer to kill xD why cry about lock ? Ha ha

lol u said vs druid maybe could be  :facepalm:

Guys why rogue can not use heavy armor?we should use it

Why can't archer use heavy armor? Is basically the same question given the role of the classes. Blade dancer mc counterpart SHOULD be barbarian while rogue counterpart is archer. But BD are usually compared with rogue because they are both...OP :pardon:

But barbarian is not same strong as bd we all know that so usually bd are trying pvp with rogue (anyway no need rogue can kill bd easly)

Many things are created and more and more the desire to play decreases. Not only to create new things, but improvements should and reformulate the old, starting with the skills that are absurdly noted the big difference being elfs and mcs.

Rogue X Ranger: rogue in addition to the poison and become invisible, has a powerful skill dodge. Ranger on the other hand turned paper, where his Dodge serves no purpose and your life goes away in the first rogue attack.

Shaman X Druid: shaman has a totem that heals for example a level 18 pro 352 or so. This is aside from normal heal which together reach 578 or more to heal. Druid on the other hand has secret link that only works if you are in a party and heal does not even come close to the shaman totem.

Neco X Priest difference more remarkable that where necro has stuns and it easily kills a simple priest who only has two attacks and zero stun.

Lock X Mage: lock comes out ahead because their skill completely catch the opponent on the other hand the mage is a full vocation attacks but does not compare to lock skills.

Dk X Pala: dk virtually lock the opponent with all possible skills of the game. Pala suffers much the same with two skills that catch the opponent.

The company can not let this difference aside. This also affects the wars where the elfs do not have good skills for war.

U were completely wrong in comparing,,

Blind or stupid i dont know which one are u.

But i make this clear,,

Rogue x Ranger

You cant compare rogue's usefull point ability to rangers weak point ability like that,if you want to compare stuff so be fair n compare usefull thing vs usefull n weakpoint vs weakpoint.

Rogues n ranger both has powerful dmg .rogue from his stealth n ranger from his blessing,,yah rogue has absolute reflection its just another useful skill for defend while ranger has another useful skill for gain more damage like new expert skill that deal extra damage n ranger cant move while using that skill i forgot tht skill name.well its just rogue has another defend skill n ranger has another attack skill.

Shaman x Druid

Yes we shaman have second heal,,finally thanks to devs for it. But still,shaman can heal more *IF* we stay in healing totem radius same like druid who can heal more *IF* druid were in group to activat link.

Remember,weakpoint vs weakpoint.

Necro vs priest

Come on dude necro has only 1 stun dont make it like epic stun in this game,n priest has skills that force opponent to not move like elusive threat,you move you lost hp n mana you die.

Mage x warlock

Yes lock known as stun master

N mage is damage dealer even huge damage in few sec.

Annnnnddd lately their damage caused fear/panic and stun tooo..

What the f**k

Dk x paladin..

Dont compare pala to dk dude.becuz lately in this update dk opponent is bd,not pala. u can compare pala with barb both has small amount of heal n buff like warcry. go compare them even you will found pala stun is work more than barb stun n pala has Area debuff from banner.

But those class is a fresh meat for awesome tank like bd,,,the tank class with awesome def for tank,n huge damage like other damage dealer especially with latest expert skill that add more damage,n insane shield n counter skill to protect him from everything,,bd support his self to protect him from any incoming attack while he can deal huge damage,,what a broken class... (I dont know when devs will fix this chaos,,,)

You guys still asking to nerf legion side after many legion skill got nerf like shaman quake radius,necro pit,rogue jump crit,warlock circle stun time, n while u have this *broken class* on your side?

Oh come on why u dont ask devs to delete all legion skill n lets just do boxing in pvp cave.

Edited by maszbayy

Will the additional +1 physical dmg& magic dmg per level also apply to the +1 physical dmg that we already have?

i.e lv10 ranger without equips/weapons total dmg =20?

Will the additional +1 physical dmg& magic dmg per level also apply to the +1 physical dmg that we already have?

i.e lv10 ranger without equips/weapons total dmg =20?

Nope, I don't think so.

Whats diference between ferocity and rage weapons?

"from what we know to this moment" Let's begin from how you get them. Rage are weapons can only be obtained trough events like Snowy Bounds; while arena weapon you obtain them from trading arena points in arena dealer.

And second the "rage" stat and "ferocity" stat. Rage is a temporary 10% dmg increase against everything (correct me if I wrong) , while ferocity is a continuos buff to damage dealt to players and a debuff to dmg dealt to mobs.

And don't forget to limit Secret Link, thats skill is truly over powered than Heal Totem.

Like I said before in other forum:

Earthquake shaman is 3x3 is so hard to use it to stun the enemy because area is too small.. Earthquake always miss if the enemy get some little move. I think now earthquake is useless, I know the other shaman has the same problem with that.

Root skill from druid is 100% accurate and make the enemy stun for long time. Its not fair, druid overpowered with all their stun skill (forest song, power of water, root) and shaman just have 'miss quake'.

You should make the quake is accurate too. Area 4x4 from Quake can make the quake is more accurate and never miss again like early.

Edited by Whiteholy

always complain quit if dont want to play but roland can i suggest balance drop rate to mcoin user and none mcoin user because i saw alot mcoin user get drop or player who got +8 up what about beginner not using money for game? im not complaining just suggesting give use chance to get drop same as mcoin user tnx thats all