[2016.04.26] Update Warspear Online 5.7: Temple of Seals. Preview

Peter_Munk

Many things are created and more and more the desire to play decreases. Not only to create new things, but improvements should and reformulate the old, starting with the skills that are absurdly noted the big difference being elfs and mcs.

Rogue X Ranger: rogue in addition to the poison and become invisible, has a powerful skill dodge. Ranger on the other hand turned paper, where his Dodge serves no purpose and your life goes away in the first rogue attack.

Shaman X Druid: shaman has a totem that heals for example a level 18 pro 352 or so. This is aside from normal heal which together reach 578 or more to heal. Druid on the other hand has secret link that only works if you are in a party and heal does not even come close to the shaman totem.

Neco X Priest difference more remarkable that where necro has stuns and it easily kills a simple priest who only has two attacks and zero stun.

Lock X Mage: lock comes out ahead because their skill completely catch the opponent on the other hand the mage is a full vocation attacks but does not compare to lock skills.

Dk X Pala: dk virtually lock the opponent with all possible skills of the game. Pala suffers much the same with two skills that catch the opponent.

The company can not let this difference aside. This also affects the wars where the elfs do not have good skills for war.

why wont people complain about other classes like ranger, priest, mage , pala instead of bd only. Once bds get nerf, mcs will be overpowered 100% 

why wont people complain about other classes like ranger, priest, mage , pala instead of bd only. Once bds get nerf, mcs will be overpowered 100% 

How are Ranger, Priest, Mage, and Pala OP for you?

Shaman needs a nerf on his Heal Totem too, not fair, it is healing insanely big amount of people in wars, while every AoE Elf skill got nerfed.

Many things are created and more and more the desire to play decreases. Not only to create new things, but improvements should and reformulate the old, starting with the skills that are absurdly noted the big difference being elfs and mcs.

Rogue X Ranger: rogue in addition to the poison and become invisible, has a powerful skill dodge. Ranger on the other hand turned paper, where his Dodge serves no purpose and your life goes away in the first rogue attack.

Shaman X Druid: shaman has a totem that heals for example a level 18 pro 352 or so. This is aside from normal heal which together reach 578 or more to heal. Druid on the other hand has secret link that only works if you are in a party and heal does not even come close to the shaman totem.

Neco X Priest difference more remarkable that where necro has stuns and it easily kills a simple priest who only has two attacks and zero stun.

Lock X Mage: lock comes out ahead because their skill completely catch the opponent on the other hand the mage is a full vocation attacks but does not compare to lock skills.

Dk X Pala: dk virtually lock the opponent with all possible skills of the game. Pala suffers much the same with two skills that catch the opponent.

The company can not let this difference aside. This also affects the wars where the elfs do not have good skills for war.

read this properly lol, you will understand

its good for farm map1

lvl13 staffs coasts 13k gold XD

That new stat Ferocity has a negative effect in PvE so it's not good in farming.

omg! ecxited here! very but i'am worried for it also especially in expenses matter, i think its getting luxurious the items that are to be bought especially when they are needed.

Solidity

Bonus that decreases the chance and damage of a Critical hit against you. In PvE it works exactly like Resilience.

a little confusion here :blush: is it efective only in pve or to pvp also ?

a little confusion here :blush: is it efective only in pve or to pvp also ?

only pve obviously. Edited by ashwins

Quick suggestion: if a player wants to leave the battle early, they must use tickets to leave.

Gets annoying when people just leave the temple just because we have tough opponents or we are losing...

Edited by TheQuestion

Lol resi now does negative effect in PVE so I guess I need to buy new armors then cuz I have all lords and I dont do alot of pvp.

GM pls cant u give resi no effect in PVE? Like its not even a stat?

someone can give me link for server test on pc?

Roland -"Thank you all for participating in the test ing. We did a great job.

Test server is closed and we are preparing for upgrade"

BTW link in Russian news section. Thread dated 11.3.2016

Edited by Sceadu

Lol resi now does negative effect in PVE so I guess I need to buy new armors then cuz I have all lords and I dont do alot of pvp.

GM pls cant u give resi no effect in PVE? Like its not even a stat?

I think if you have full arena gear this is good....can enchant the other accessories with solidity and you are ok.

Different choice is the weapon, if you are a PVE player better use craft or normal weap....if you wont PVP or arena just buy the new arena weap with ferocity....no need have 2 set

So healers can use ferocity weapons in pve(heal) and pvp since doesn't affect heal in anyway. Who expects a healer to do heavy dmg in pve?

Pls make ferocity affect heal.

Amplification didn't affect astral for a long long time and pve healers made good use of this period by not amping their heal staff. This time around I feel something similar is going to happen.

Edited by Sceadu

Bladedancer is truly Overpowred

New skill of Bladedancer is overpowered. Counter Attack make my shaman killed when fight bladedancer. My shaman health point decreased more suddenly altough bladedancer didn't touch me.

And then the skill Power of Blade from Bladedancer make his class will be unbeatable because the skill increase damage and make them unbalance in PvP and battle.

Can you fix thats skill for balance?

Also with so many gears in game, shouldn't there be an easier way to switch between pvp and pve sets? Thought this was asked for long back.

Also with so many gears in game, shouldn't there be an easier way to switch between pvp and pve sets? Thought this was asked for long back.

yes, we will add this feature in the future

Can you fix thats skill for balance?

someday for sure

You can always kill any BD with your friends, it's not a problem at all

yes, we will add this feature in the future

dont forget roland to fixing BD counter skill, like devs removing critical damage at elusive jump  :give_rose:

someday for sure

but the problem is even 1v1 bd easy to kill enemy

next time you take Roland or snorlax with you. Maybe they know special tricks to tackle counter.

Sure, they just have to delete that player's account and 1 bd less In server

Even 2v1 top bds can own you

stun/silence/disable, shield, dual wield, mobility, Heavy armor, Dots, Free damg, taunt, damg reduction, now just need Healing spell xD

game is not 1v1 based :fool:

Then why do we have chaos pot? and why we had 1 on 1 update before and skills were fixed?

Okay game isn't based on 1v1, if you can't kill a bd, bring your friends. What about arena 5v5 and what if there are 5 BDS, how can we bring more friends?

someday for sure

I am a 760 damage rogue lvl 20 with 3k hp. Yesterday I pvped a +10 lvl 26 bd with 4/4 counter. I gouged first and went in stealth mode. The bd used counter strike some secs later. When my stealth was going to end, I used poison and I made a regular attack on him (with stealth damage bonus), strike attack and jump. These 3 skill combo in 1 second. Do you want to know what happened? Bd did nothing. I made those 3 attacks with poison damage added and just counter skill killed me, with my 3k hp.

And the answer to this matter, is that if u cant kill them alone, cry for help  :clapping:

BRAVO!

Now I understand why I see in Sapphire so many bds and druids +9/+10 and so few high amped players on other classes. Don´t fix classes, and one day you will just see players at one faction.

Then why do we have chaos pot? and why we had 1 on 1 update before and skills were fixed?

pot is for fighting your faction.

What is "1 on 1" update?

You see your problem with BD is very simple:

every class in your opinion should be able to kill him, it's not working that way.

It's like fighting in real life, it's always a guy who can beat you

You see your problem with BD is very simple:

every class in your opinion should be able to kill him, it's not working that way.

It's like fighting in real life, it's always a guy who can beat you

FINALLY AN ADMIN THAT GIVES MY ANSWER..  I AM A +1 LVL 20 SHAMAN AND I CAN kill a LVL 23 AND BELOW WITH EASE 23+ SOME I CAN KILL WITH DIFICULT BUT NO COMPLAINS..

AND HAVENT YOU HEARD IF CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM.... SO GO MAKE YOUR SELFS A FREAKEN BD AND SHUT THE F UP..... AND THEN WHEN YOU SEE EVERYONE KILLING YOU WITH EASE YOU WILL AGAIN START COMPLAINING...........

MORRONS

Edited by MarcusArilius