[2016.04.26] Update Warspear Online 5.7: Temple of Seals. Preview

Peter_Munk

Becoz those bd and rogue are rich and they will get 4 axes and they are the dmg dealers .... give them 20% ferocity they kill ur noob ass in 2 hit rather than 4 hit

rich players are always op. With or without ferocity. Wat's your point?

Sceadu if u are a newbie and poor free player just dont bother about it

lol I could have sworn I was talking to an adult

I don't understand this split of resi/solidity

Imho adds just more confusion and unbalace

I don't know about you, but I didn't like sacrificing def for resi in PvE, just to reduce a chance of getting crits, I like it more, more def, more solidity, less crits and dmg from crits.

I don't see imbalance.

Very nice that you noticed level 14s too by adding arena weapons but I don't know will they really be used since they are level 13 and we already have level 14 craft weapons with damage of level 15 weapons.

Can't you tell the exact day of the update?

I'm not a fan of ranting over information about the new features which people hate but this is absolute bullshit.

Very nice that you noticed level 14s too by adding arena weapons but I don't know will they really be used since they are level 13 and we already have level 14 craft weapons with damage of level 15 weapons.

Can't you tell the exact day of the update?

its good for farm map1

lvl13 staffs coasts 13k gold XD

I is not thinking that was how the game get even worse ...

this time you guys exceeded expectations ...

already not just privileges of unique sets for arena tournament winners (the highest bidder wins)

guild bonus (also the highest bidder has)

you guys now basically does everyone have to have 2 sets ... and 2 weapons.

the people who could not pay so much for the game could still turn with set arena and arena weapons ...

and right now you have this brilliant idea to undermine this crew that has not to spend on the game, which does not have the resources to do so.

parabens gms, this time you will be able to make everyone stop playing

R.I.P Warspear, rest in peace, and epoch of longing that was a top game

Rogues and bd.. My gosh I wish that update didn't exist with them with axes lol

I never imagine it before that the axes are used by bds and rogues lol. Axes are usually for pala-barb. Really.

I never imagine it before that the axes are used by bds and rogues lol. Axes are usually for pala-barb. Really.

Before livi. But for now its awesome if use bd woth axe. Hehehe many critisize that issue :D

i hope devs consider bd x barb as a tank class many ppl cry to bd's counter and ofc power of blades

i hope devs give skill to appropriate classes like tank class with tank skill :)

Edited by Darkzd