Warspear Online v.5.6.0 Let's Play! - Ts heroic

So yeaaaaa I made my very first and very weird let's Play Video! :D
Enjoy watching, I didn't do much editing stuff like other participants and I really talked some weird stuff sometimes but still I hope it's not too bad :D
I apologize for that rainy noise in the background but it started raining while i recorded so mmm.. Also for my accent, I was very nervous xD I hope it's possible to understand what I said .-.

Good luck to all the other brave and amazing participants! :drinks:

Edited by Morgana

Sellswords on the run! *chuckles*
Great entry.. and yea, the nervousness is there.

Best of luck sis. *thumbs up* 

Well,
That's what she said, Mike.. heh.

That actually sounds much sarcastic :D thank you tho if you meant it serious :friends:

Every word was serious. Edited by Gladiator

Good luck Julia great job done over here. and thank you for the in-video compliment, i know I am your weakness

Mike.. heh.

I'm right, isn't that True buddy? :D Edited by heavybowus

Maybe a personal preference, but the facecam should be in a corner instead of the middle. I, however, see what you were going for with the placement in accordance with the capture border.

Other than that, the video is good.

Maybe a personal preference, but the facecam should be in a corner instead of the middle. I, however, see what you were going for with the placement in accordance with the capture border.

Other than that, the video is good.

I actually wanted to use a seperated Webcam Recorder to put the recording over the Bandicam watermark but because of synchronizing difficulties and also because of the bad quality of the Webcam video I decided to use the Bandicam Webcam instead of which made a couple of things easier. 

Anyway thanks, next time I will put the facecam in a corner if it is better :)

Anyway thanks, next time I will put the facecam in a corner if it is better :)

It's not a necessity but something I personally prefer. Keep doing what you think is best and good luck!

It's not a necessity but something I personally prefer. Keep doing what you think is best and good luck!

I really don't know that's why I asked for feedback to my Video :P

Thanks a lot :friends:

Watched it again, and.. you have a hearable German accent. I have some friends from Germany and they have the same :D

I normally don't have it that much :P

I just felt like I had to talk very clearly and slowly, maybe that's why :D

Wie hier plötzlich alle Deutsch sprechen können :o

Seid ehrlich, wer nutzt Google Übersetzer? :D

I wanted to test out my German skills so I translated this quote without Google:

"How can everyone suddenly speak German here? Be honest, who used Google translator?"

How did I do?

I wanted to test out my German skills so I translated this quote without Google:

"How can everyone suddenly speak German here? Be honest, who used Google translator?"

How did I do?

10/10

8/10

Wie hier plötzlich alle Deutsch sprechen können :o
Seid ehrlich, wer nutzt Google Übersetzer? :D

you can translate that as

howeever , the first part is a statement, not a question. Aside from that, the words are 1 to 1 translated properly.

in English, saying

How everyone suddenly can speak german here :o

is more matching, because it isnt meant as a question, but as a statement. It does sound a bit odd tho.

and you messed tenses up in the last one. The equivalent to Präsens would be Simple Present, not Simple Past.

Other than that, it was on the point. :P

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Dieinpiece is wrong for saying it as a statement, it should be in a question form.

Wait, let's make a topic for teaching German.

Edited by Gladiator

you messed tenses up in the last one. The equivalent to Präsens would be Simple Present, not Simple Past.

Always sucked at tenses when studying German. I kinda had to guess "nutzt" since all I could think of was nuts.

Wait, let's make a topic for teaching German.

Nice idea! Molotow teaches tenses, Gladi teaches grammar and I teach how to insult people on german.

I teach how to insult people on german.

Fick dich, du Gaylord der Dunkelheit! 

That's probably wrong, but it's what German exchange students taught me years ago.