level 18 elfs and mcs clash of drops .. Haha

marsz

i made this topic to  to players who have lvl 18 drops, like staff of sudden doom,lvl 18  gloves,armor(shamn), i dont want to say her name here  she sad that keep for secret, ow btw also  helm of killing wispere, grats. How about elfs sides  :!

maybe u can p.m that shamn who have sudden doom liked as personal , and lvl 18 armor,gloves,amulet,  XD hahaha..

so whats the big deal?  i dont get it

Dont understand the topic, hahaha i made the topic for  clash of drops,  for each clan, hahaha,, their is no big deal just letting to know whose first clan have lvl 18 drops.. Got the point??

Dont understand the topic, hahaha i made the topic for  clash of drops,  for each clan, hahaha,, their is no big deal just letting to know whose first clan have lvl 18 drops.. Got the point??

duh first clan to have lvl18 drops? weve been collecting lvl18 items even before 2.8 started and until now. a lot elf has ammys and gloves. drops are based on luck. its those who farmed and killed bosses first matters.  ;)

duh first clan to have lvl18 drops? weve been collecting lvl18 items even before 2.8 started and until now. a lot elf has ammys and gloves. drops are based on luck. its those who farmed and killed bosses first matters.

Hahaha gloves,ammy,its very common both sides havd it,but how about helm(shamn),baton of sudden doom,armow (shamn),.

How abt getting a life

Thank for the wonderfull question,, getting life??

I work 6 days in a week, and play w.s if i got free time , playing this game is not a big deal unlike other players  wasting their time play this kind of game and thats a big deal to them, hahaha,,

Sooner or later, when you was alone u wanted to think that "why a waste my timeon this kind of game rather meeting my cousin,txting parents, or doing things that make other pepol proud of."

Hahaha gloves,ammy,its very common both sides havd it,but how about helm(shamn),baton of sudden doom,armow (shamn),.

oohhh really, its common? yea common on elf but on mcs?????? how many mcs has amulet and gloves atm? :D:D even batons, capes and swords arent common on mcs lmfao. and a lot mcs still wear their a.a capes and grinch cloaks  :wacko:

oohhh really, its common? yea common on elf but on mcs?????? how many mcs has amulet and gloves atm? :D:D even batons, capes and swords arent common on mcs lmfao. and a lot mcs still wear their a.a capes and grinch cloaks

Hhahaha , we wer talking about drops not how many mcs or elfs have those drops.

Do you understand the topic or you came out to collaborateing??

This topic is for mcs,elf have rightnow not that counting players who have ,, hahaha, i said its common becouse all elf drops already mcs have it,, pathetic..

duh ure the one who said its common, read up read up dudul face   :facepalm: [/color]but idc anyways. wont waste time posting here now :D nobody else is interested in this topic of urs :P

[shadow=blue,left]haha I would be lmao if it was lost in amp[/shadow]

We do go one eye as a dialy routine,, after we all die we go back in another day

Ese axe es de cobra? :shok:

Por supuestoo lo dropeo cn su magoo nuevo kenarox 8)

Now that everyone has listened to me on how to farm eye for weapons.. nobody care about baton level 17 ... Mc will all have baton of sudden doom.. elfs will  always have 0... who cares what boss you kill before update :P lab was easy before update.. now its to hard for most people.. sorry u don't ever havre level 18 hood armor or staff.....

Now that everyone has listened to me on how to farm eye for weapons.. nobody care about baton level 17 ... Mc will all have baton of sudden doom.. elfs will  always have 0... who cares what boss you kill before update :P lab was easy before update.. now its to hard for most people.. sorry u don't ever havre level 18 hood armor or staff.....

congrat on ur mc side, u seems gonna stop ur druid on elf and hop on SD staff on ur shammy but still soon you will see elf getting SD holder as well.

eu only dont have yet

Yesterday 1st lvl 18 sword dropped (mc side).  :blush: Elves still nothing.  :unknw:

its not surprising if mcs got SD items,even tho their out numbers than elves,you know why?,1st they got good tanker(barb with shield) 2nd thing is,most of the greatest players in elves are in a war,they got their own personal issue's thats why they cant go with 1 party or a group,healer's,bd's,ranger's,  :facepalm:  i just wish they forget their issue's and start making peace on same race,just for the sake of SD farm, :crazy:

its not surprising if mcs got SD items,even tho their out numbers than elves,you know why?,1st they got good tanker(barb with shield) 2nd thing is,most of the greatest players in elves are in a war,they got their own personal issue's thats why they cant go with 1 party or a group,healer's,bd's,ranger's,  i just wish they forget their issue's and start making peace on same race,just for the sake of SD farm,

Yeah i got your point hahaha,

Maybe if  mcs got 10% SD  wepons they go back in war mode hahaha,

• 3 weeks later...

oohhh really, its common? yea common on elf but on mcs?????? how many mcs has amulet and gloves atm? :D:D even batons, capes and swords arent common on mcs lmfao. and a lot mcs still wear their a.a capes and grinch cloaks  :wacko:

Sorry to say Eisha, im wearing CC gear and i still tied with Sono's lab geared BD.

Sorry to say Eisha, im wearing CC gear and i still tied with Sono's lab geared BD.

dont mention this fatstupid homo asshole here ever again .... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

i think u all know why :P

Hi!  if i know the reason why , i dont ask you, hihi...

Lol but  few of elf's players said about sonofman(knight and bg armor of eisha), he  open smofa's character and delete, thats why some of elf's players hate him know, thats all i know,

Hahaha

:search:

dont mention this fatstupid homo asshole here ever again .... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

LOL sorry.

You will notice i posted his pic on the Tavern section :)

Will someone pls say in detail what did sonofman do? I'm very curious.

Pretty much any psycho inbred redneck welfare recipient would do.

maybe u can p.m that shamn who have sudden doom liked as personal , and lvl 18 armor,gloves,amulet,  XD hahaha..

Someone has staff of sudden doom on sapphire mc side? I think its Xeli?

I have 18 gloves only  :(

Will someone pls say in detail what did sonofman do? I'm very curious.

Deleted some of Eisha's accounts which were amplified and were like above 17-16

Deleted some of Eisha's accounts which were amplified and were like above 17-16

Omg, that's.................... :bad:

hahaha,, deleted characters is a serious case , if sonofman did this kind of crime he should ban his main characters, hacking account and delete characters is big insult  for players who waste their money and spent lots of time ,