[2016.04.21] In development: Temple of Seals

Peter_Munk

Watch your team being annihilated slowly :wub: , famous AFK players will be happy like Kizaba and Aurax with this Seals Arena :bad:

I'm AURAX :rofl: 

IMG-20160422-WA0028.jpg

what does this do?

Edited by REAPER

I'm AURAX :rofl:

attachicon.gifIMG-20160422-WA0028.jpg

what does this do?

Ferocity increases physical and magic damage to players based on percentage. monsters depending on the specified percentage of damage reduces the physical and magical damage.

But Ferocity is a new skill or replace something?

Wait for our announcement, we'll explain everything

But Ferocity is a new skill or replace something?

If you check the bsckground of the image it looks like a bonus from a gear or weapon

If you check the bsckground of the image it looks like a bonus from a gear or weapon

It replaces resi in Arena weapons only.

i marked one thing shut me up if i am wrong .....

every class have skills to unstealth rogues and now seals have the skills to unstealth rogues :crazy:  just remove the stealth from rogues skill list :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Yes i seecbackground but hight %.....if i think u have full arena set with that skil....a BD or rogue how much dmg do? 2k? Lol

I'd just like to point out before u post the next news about this cause i already know level 24 craft (Weapons) are coming soon as well as new arena gears (level 23).

What i wanna know is are you ever going to integrate Life steal into (bow/luke) weapons again? (not just cbow) level 19 was the last life steal bow. 20 21 22 and 23 nope.

Edited by Godsrange

I'd just like to point out before u post the next news about this cause i already know level 24 craft (Weapons) are coming soon as well as new arena gears (level 23).

What i wanna know is are you ever going to integrate Life steal into (bow/luke) weapons again? (not just cbow) level 19 was the last life steal bow. 20 21 22 and 23 nope.

Wow how u know about new lvl 24 craft weapons & new arena gears? will they come in the next update?

Wow how u know about new lvl 24 craft weapons & new arena gears? will they come in the next update?

24 (weapons) are not coming soon as I know. Arena weaps of 23 won't late too much though.

If tat revive inside arena rumors are true, then that's the biggest gift u can give to hassn for leading AoA to 100wins.

A question

The arena that exist today disappear or remain the same and this is an extra ??

why would they remove the regular mode?

Tbh whenever I saw Russians selling "лук" I always though they were selling an onion.

:D

why would they remove the regular mode?

I hope the dont, so that ppl who dont enjoy the new arena can do old one

If tat revive inside arena rumors are true, then that's the biggest gift u can give to hassn for leading AoA to 100wins.

they are true. but you have to buy a new type of revive scroll that is only usable to revive in arena  ::)

I think you guys should really reconsider ferocity. I known the idea is to force players to amp more than 1 weapon (one for arena and another for PvE) but it doesn't fit well on situations where you have to fight both mobs and players from enemy factions like when you are questing on norlant swamps and astral labyrinth. Also, this whole ferocity bonus will increase the overall game damage and this is a really bad thing. Think about how it is a nerf to healers (since ferocity doesn't increase heal) and a buff to the already over powered blade dancers (18% damage increase = kill everything with 1 hamstring).

Edited by nabnecro

With Ferocity, blade dancers will rule! :D

However we have to wait the next update for to know something more

I think you guys should really reconsider ferocity. I known the idea is to force players to amp more than 1 weapon (one for arena and another for PvE) but it doesn't fit well on situations where you have to fight both mobs and players from enemy factions like when you are questing on norlant swamps and astral labyrinth. Also, this whole ferocity bonus will increase the overall game damage and this is a really bad thing. Think about how it is a nerf to healers (since ferocity doesn't increase heal) and a buff to the already over powered blade dancers (18% damage increase = kill everything with 1 hamstring).

Yes, moments that have both pve and pvp will be ruined and dps classes like rogues and bds could exceed casters hps in dmg considering these are massive % buff.