[2016.04.21] In development: Temple of Seals

Peter_Munk

seals.png

Dear players!

It's perfect time to talk about our recent development idea which can be tested in the next update. Everyone who likes group fights, tactical moves and new level team play will like this idea for sure, you won't see this on our regular Arena! Long story short - meet new PvP mode where every knight and mage can test his talents, WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE!

Temple of Seals

New PvP mode is called Temple of Seals and you have to get more points than your enemy to win. Captured Seals bring more points, it makes fighting enemies' not the most important task. It is even possible not to fight at all that's why everyone's favorite Arena butchers (who really adore them dead novice players) won't have any significant advantage.

Capturing the Seals

Two teams of three players will try to capture the Seals. You can enter the Temple the same way you enter the Arena via menu request, a special button will be added. Team is gathered, now you appear on a base with a one-way portal (which has three random exit points).

There are three Seals in the Temple: Seal of Harad, Seal of Nuadu and Seal of Garaan. At the beginning all three seals are neutral and don't provide any points to the teams. Players should enter Seal's capture zone, the more players enter this zone the faster the Seal will be captured. After that team can capture another Seal or start defending the ones they captured.

Here is a message for all masters of disguise - the Seal unveils any invisible player. So don't be some smart guy with his invisibility, it won't be possible.

The most important difference between Temple of Seals and Arena is that your character doesn't leave a battlefield after his death, he respawns on the base and can continue his battle after a minor "respawn break". There's no respawns' limit but kamikaze tactics is also not very profitable, handicapped team will struggle for sure.   

Victory

Every second you hold the Seal it provides your team points and also you get some for every killed enemy.

Every battle lasts 10 minutes and teams have to get 1000 points during this time. Team with more points will win if time is up and neither team got their 1000 points. Draw is also possible.

Reward

For every victory in the Temple of Seals you will be awarded Arena Points that can spended at vendor's.

Development won’t end at this point, we will keep working on other important features, follow our news and be the first to know!

That's all folks, welcome everyone to our Temple of Seals in the next update. See you in the game!

AIGRIND

lol seals     nice idea because this change the way how players could win arena points. 

Edited by Erta06

Hi! That sounds awesome! I've got one question though: Will the arena points earned by winning in this temple have anything to do with arena rating and winning arena seasons?

The "awkward moment seal" got me. *laughs*
Yep, better than trying to defeat both the champions and the beasts of Arena.

Edited by Vera_Z

Hi! That sounds awesome! I've got one question though: Will the arena points earned by winning in this temple have anything to do with arena rating and winning arena seasons?

they are the same arena points

Gladiator Elixir(ap pot) work there?

why not? Points are still points

For a 10 minute fight, how many are the arena points? More or same like old arena?

We'll see after release, for now it's hard to say

Awesome! Good job guys. :drinks:

Couple of questions if I may ask...

Will there be any new additions to Arena shops?

And according to what I understood, fighting isn't necessary. So wouldn't it be easier for those who make a "losing party" to abuse this mode? I mean they just agree that the winner party takes up all of the seals and loser party waits until they gather 1000 points.  :fool:

Last but not least, are there more cool modes coming with this update?  :blush:

And according to what I understood, fighting isn't necessary. So wouldn't it be easier for those who make a "losing party" to abuse this mode? I mean they just agree that the winner party takes up all of the seals and loser party waits until they gather 1000 points.  :fool:

I think with new matchmaking system noob rank can't be fight with pro rank (sorry for my english)

R0land, how many GP it will be per win aprrox? I'd like to spam this instead of dungeons

it's hard to say now

Hey, my friend and I lost our arena rewards "Gladiator Aura". He has lv6 rogue and I have lv14 shaman and we are both from US server. Then I checked my lv14 blade dancer and it still had the aura. Why? :o

Would be cool if there was ability to challenge other guilds. And winner would get guildpoints similar to dungeons. Eg 50-100gp win.

what happens if someone dc or afk during the 10 minutes in temple of seals?  :shok:

Watch your team being annihilated slowly :wub: , famous AFK players will be happy like Kizaba and Aurax with this Seals Arena :bad: