Best class for level 6?

lolnaster

I can kill everyone else lvl 6 on my barb except sexkitten and sexdragon,so yeah barb is pretty good

yes and except Pvproman , lol , shaman is also a good class that must have skill to play it .

yes and except Pvproman , lol , shaman is also a good class that must have skill to play it .

Dont u remember how we pvped and i won u more than u did me? and u were in sithlords  :)

Dont u remember how we pvped and i won u more than u did me? and u were in sithlords  :)

when i was in sithlords i won 4-1 vs you , lol don't lie , and when i had no guild u won 3-2 . Lier

when i was in sithlords i won 4-1 vs you , lol don't lie , and when i had no guild u won 3-2 . Lier

cmoon roman,i should have rcorded it.u were in sithlord and i raped u so hard,u won me like 2 times where i won u 10 so stop bullshitting

• 5 weeks later...

Id recommend bd. Ham is broken on any levels.

But i think going priest or necro is pretty good.

gimmeataco with +9 staff and some +6 gear used to beat the shit out of my full +10 barb so yes,priests are very good. Necros are bad because dont have many skill points and shield and heal steals hp everytime u do it so its not worth it.

• 5 weeks later...

For lvl 6 the best class i think is Bladedanacer, but im mc so i make Warlock his name is Reaperlock and i won x3 arena tournaments with him  :blush:

If someone have a good lvl 6 for pvp me just quote this pots and we can pvp at test server  :blush:  :good:

Dk is freaking awesome for lvl6.. I've already had one and I remember me +5 winning full +10, believe me. Ranger doesnt look bad too. I've never seen Dk +10 x ranger +10 in lvl6.. mb ranger wins.

Most classes will be good at high amp since skills are relatively undeveloped. I'd think the not as good ones would be: mage, necro, priest, and paladin

For lvl 6 the best class i think is Bladedanacer, but im mc so i make Warlock his name is Reaperlock and i won x3 arena tournaments with him  :blush:

If someone have a good lvl 6 for pvp me just quote this pots and we can pvp at test server  :blush:  :good:

I'll pvp u in the test server, i m sexdragon  :dirol:  if u have good partner we can also do 2v2 wars  :dirol:

I'll pvp u in the test server, i m sexdragon  :dirol:  if u have good partner we can also do 2v2 wars  :dirol:

Nice wlock  :spiteful:

and yeah maybe i can find one partner to do some wars at 2v2  ;D  cya in test server  :spiteful: