Allow other players to inspekt me

Panchen

I don't feel comfortable with the idea of unknown people spying on my items. 

Can u consider a "Disable inspekts" option?

also don't forget bout disable exchanges alrighty? Rulan pls

also don't hate

thx

It wouldn't be fun, where a lot of the people will disable it. And then you won't be able to set up your gears to counter the ones you fight.

I guess inspection is sometimes a crucial part of the strategy in PvPs atm.

Edited by Gladiator

I don't feel comfortable with the idea of unknown people spying on my items. 

spying, seriously? :)

And what are the consequences?

Id say a better suggestion is dont let people on your ignore list inspect you. If they are on your ignore you obviously dont like em so it makes sense to block them from using this function.

Lol people copying my build due to my magic for a paladin.. Your welcome! All I need is magic tank armor. You know, heavy armor with magic hehe. 1k heal and banner dmg muahaahaahaaaa

Since it is a self strategy game this option should exist, if you want have your own unique setup and others won't be able to copy your except if they ask you to show them. May you get all the time messages link and link gear, but thats the funny part when you know others stalk you

Since it is a self strategy game this option should exist, if you want have your own unique setup and others won't be able to copy your except if they ask you to show them. May you get all the time messages link and link gear, but thats the funny part when you know others stalk you

stalk? O.o

lol inspect is something that wont be removed.I hated it at first, but it has a lot of advantages, especially to newbies.

yes, people can copy your gears and pry on your strategies, but if you think about it, does it really matter? like seriously.

its not about what you have, its about how you use it.

Edited by TheQuestion

lol inspect is something that wont be removed.I hated it at first, but it has a lot of advantages, especially to newbies.

yes, people can copy your gears and pry on your strategies, but if you think about it, does it really matter? like seriously.

You deserve a cookie

stalk? O.o

they trying to learn what you are using so they were asking , means they were interested on how strong you look like 

I still hate it , i dont like people spy my gear it something personal even if +10 . Never got a real reason why the ability was added .

-reply removed-

Edited by Raezer

A choice in allowing/not in settings should be added in this case though. Or in 'equipment' settings like 'show helm', below it 'allow players inspect gear'

I also think that the Inspect function should be removed.

Firstly, Inspect makes the game way easier for newbies than it was in the beggining, and I like the idea of being difficult. people should know how to make their own gear set and if they don't, they shouldn't be afraid of ASKING FOR HELP. I think a major problem of this game is the lack of comunication and the hate that grows up in there. It's true, you can't get well with evrybody, but this doesn't mean you don't have to talk to them and try to help them.

Selfish players and swear words, that is the way I see this game right now, and the Inspect function is not something that helps making it better.

As I've been a very shy person when I started playing this game, I saw it like an oportunity to open my mind to other people and understand what other people think, and it helped me. The simple fact that I was asking a player or another: "excuse me, what is that weapon you have?/ how should I enchant my weapon in order to be good for pvm/pvp?/ what kind of items are cheap but in the same time efective?" helped me both to be less shy but also to understand the game better. Inspect made all this a legend, which is not a good thing, in my oppinion of course.

Thanks!

Firstly, Inspect makes the game way easier for newbies than it was in the beggining, and I like the idea of being difficult. 

Game is so hard for newbies, what are you talking about?

Id say a better suggestion is dont let people on your ignore list inspect you. If they are on your ignore you obviously dont like em so it makes sense to block them from using this function.

problem solved, easy and effective. gz

Bha....I'm Only Happy if someone copy my gear...where is the problem?

Some people want to keep their play style personal, that's what makes someone wonder what the other has and being special, on his own way. I used to ask and learn, that's what makes it fun. Taking advice was the key, now all you have to do is press a button.

Some people want to keep their play style personal, that's what makes someone wonder what the other has and being special, on his own way. I used to ask and learn, that's what makes it fun. Taking advice was the key, now all you have to do is press a button.

Having same gears doesn't mean he/she has same ability as yours. Dont worry about these "stalkers". We plan on our gears and stats by ourself, we know how to manage it and why we set it like that. Otherwise.. at least they like you as a sample for their own set.

Skill.....the difference between player is the play style and skill build....not equipment... if you copy equipment but you are a opposite style of play you lose....and if you are a expert player no need to copy nothing  :good:

I like to equip different gear between the other player and study the difference on fight.

Some people like to show off with inspecting :blush:

Actually someone could show off more when inspect didn't exist, in chats, linking. I guess you were there ``pvp range #1 pro player [+9 composite bow of sudden doom] [+10 scout arbalest]''

Nespresso wht else  

Having same gears doesn't mean he/she has same ability as yours. Dont worry about these "stalkers". We plan on our gears and stats by ourself, we know how to manage it and why we set it like that. Otherwise.. at least they like you as a sample for their own set.

True miss livi. The problem is, if you don't have the ability to look up yourself because you believe it could be wrong, or not, you will look up other sets to take ideas. Always depending on the economic possibility of course.  

Skill.....the difference between player is the play style and skill build....not equipment... if you copy equipment but you are a opposite style of play you lose....and if you are a expert player no need to copy nothing  :good:

I like to equip different gear between the other player and study the difference on fight.

Everyone has different gear with the ferocity Stat now. It's a fact that most people now seeing other people having high damage and defence, perfect weapon armory, they get jealous. Result of that is setting new target to pass that amount and become the best. Way to achieve? Miracle Coins. The only way to win if you mean in pvp of course, you won't clearly bully monsters that's mean, is what stats you use. Hp? Resil?critical? That's what matters the most than pressing the skill, that's common. At least (for now) the other can't inspect the skill build and need to ask the other, comparing to gear inspect which shall be classified as well.

I think You are talking about a melee class.... 

if you play on healer class is different....i talk for shaman becouse i know.

You want make a difensive char you can set skill for better def (heart, shield, heal totem, blind) if you want a dmg char you use other (quake, totem, ball, hanc hand..). This is the point for me.

And SURE...noone must inspect skill build!

Ferocity for Healer = good damage but lost a % of heal...

Why is this even a good suggestion? I see no point in removing it for this so-called "spying". Inspecting makes a huge difference in PvPs outcome with countering each other's gears and stuff, which would help better determine who's the better player.

In a friendly pvp fight as you said, the other can inspect you and see your weaknesses, and change stats depending it. Makes the other vulnerable. It was better before.

In a friendly pvp fight as you said, the other can inspect you and see your weaknesses, and change stats depending it. Makes the other vulnerable. It was better before.

Well, you are allowed to change your gear too. But I'm 100% against uncounterable gameplay.

Edited by Gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

spying, seriously? :)

And what are the consequences?

they will be like copy my gear ATRIBUTES and I want have my UNIQE setup by my wish I don't want scanners players!