MC Hold Citadel Of Dinalt Knights (17:42) (5/17) - SS's Inside -

SneakyMe

got guts? attack riff and take its control for 1min! and i will say its successful.....else i can only...and only congratulate you on capturing a "deserted" place in map of elfs where no one cares to go....

well nice fighting lvl 13 who would be there questing...

better fight where you can get opponents than attack a lonely place and killing lvl 12-13 :facepalm:

anyway...grats atleast mc now know the way to citadel...earlier most of time they died midway to that area :lol:

got guts? attack riff and take its control for 1min! and i will say its successful.....else i can only...and only congratulate you on capturing a "deserted" place in map of elfs where no one cares to go....

better fight where you can get opponents than attack a lonely place and killing lvl 12-13 :facepalm:

anyway...grats atleast mc now know the way to citadel...earlier most of time they died midway to that area :lol:

Agree :diablo:

i want to do this quest also.

but i dont see any russian form party and go there to do that. :aggressive: :aggressive:

ps i play ru server

better fight where you can get opponents than attack a lonely place and killing lvl 12-13

anyway...grats atleast mc now know the way to citadel...earlier most of time they died midway to that area

But if u measure the track mcs need to past town four and three where level 15,16,17,18,19,20  is on that towns but they are all chatting and hanging, hahaha dont u see mcs strike elf manageable, and as you can see they reach citadel even others are low levels mcs, they have balls, and doesent matter if they have low amplify too.

lol...thats true.....only low lvl(and few)....wheres the emotion of a real battle???

Lol have you seen a fair war or battle? Even in world war country need to find out which part of their enemy is the weakest spot  thst they call strategy, need to take advantages,hahaha

Sigh, here comes all the excuses and crying....Come on guys, it was a fun time, not our fault your people was farming astral or w/e else the hell they were doing? Next time we'll announce it on here before we do a raid guys, so it will be fair :facepalm: ....Lmao, screw that.

"You win some, and you lose some, but you live - you live to fight another day"

marzs @ omg u are vet player,dont be a noob :wacko:

mc got advantage bcos,

1.fb caravans gaurds are few n some are blue crowns :facepalm:

2.mc have very big advantage when fb's do cc quest is mc can gank fb at caravan cos mc town legion is so near comparing to fb town riff is so far from fb caravan thats why most fbs are lazy to walk.

But if u measure the track mcs need to past town four and three where level 15,16,17,18,19,20  is on that towns but they are all chatting and hanging, hahaha dont u see mcs strike elf manageable, and as you can see they reach citadel even others are low levels mcs, they have balls, and doesent matter if they have low amplify too.

i guess theres a way to reach citadel without passing through t3 and t4...u need to find yourself...i guess many mc already know about it...

At least Mountain Clan can make army,go stacked and attack. We have tactics also.

Elf are too dumb to make that.

Come on complain, elfie!!

I hunt your noobs at Kamp Gasphel,Somarra,Dinalt for hours everywhere only in one :D

They just run and die... Then scream in chat..

And you talk about Kamp Riff super defence?

Lol,i can go there only,and hunt the noob around the town...Other stay and chat...poor elf...

That is true defence of elf....

Seriously, elf have just big amount of dumbass...

Go cry now.....

Sneaky suggest to write 17:42 more visible....

Elf must see they are total noob...

17 minutes 42 seconds of holding castle,and they still proud?

On amount of died elf maybe... :D

waaaa i see somebody is so mad on fb.

chronoz @ in this war most of fbs were fall asleep or farming in astral.sapphire is full of asians try make war in DAY east time zone we'll see the result.and i bet fbs win 8)

waaaa i see somebody is so mad on fb.

chronoz @ in this war most of fbs were fall asleep or farming in astral.sapphire is full of asians try make war in DAY east time zone we'll see the result.and i bet fbs win

That is poor defend :D

At least Mountain Clan can make army,go stacked and attack. We have tactics also.

Elf are too dumb to make that.

Come on complain, elfie!!

I hunt your noobs at Kamp Gasphel,Somarra,Dinalt for hours everywhere only in one :D

They just run and die... Then scream in chat..

And you talk about Kamp Riff super defence?

Lol,i can go there only,and hunt the noob around the town...Other stay and chat...poor elf...

That is true defence of elf....

Seriously, elf have just big amount of dumbass...

Go cry now.....

I don't have any idea about your skill. But every time I bumped into you I saw you using pots :wacko:

I don't have any idea about your skill. But every time I bumped into you I saw you using pots

Yes,coz noone can kill four good fighter without pot...it a part of game,all using them...

i dont use pots....i regen it on crossing with high speed net :tease: ...i kill 3-4 mc everytime in caravan or legion inside city at crossing....only when net fails i die thanks to quake+blind

Yes,coz noone can kill four good fighter without pot...it a part of game,all using them...

marzs @ omg u are vet player,dont be a noob

mc got advantage bcos,

1.fb caravans gaurds are few n some are blue crowns

2.mc have very big advantage when fb's do cc quest is mc can gank fb at caravan cos mc town legion is so near comparing to fb town riff is so far from fb caravan thats why most fbs are lazy to walk.

I tild you in real war u must find outthe weak part of your opponent,, that not a noob that the way how u  put strategy ,,, so  how do you win in battle if you dont use ur brain and make strategy , hahah

i guess theres a way to reach citadel without passing through t3 and t4...u need to find yourself...i guess many mc already know about it...

Hha finally kos comes out to your mouth that their is a best ways to reach citadel, so nextime tell to them that block those way hahaha... If u can call and manage elfs ,, and follow your order ahaha

i dont use pots....i regen it on crossing with high speed net ...i kill 3-4 mc everytime in caravan or legion inside city at crossing....only when net fails i die thanks to quake+blind

Lol  can regen during criss cross along the border?? How come i did that many times this regen hp,sp in border will stop if u dont walk for sec.

and they make poting a big deal.

Poor eisha  this not big deal for mcs,, this for our pride,

Do you know how to play warspear?? In a way of collecting lvl 18 drops??

Hahaha..

Ever since both clan posting vids,and ss in war .. Hahaha think it

crossing+move 1 block+crossing+crossing + move 1 block+crossing....now if ur regen 100(i have 100) you got 200 hp done

Lol  can regen during criss cross along the border?? How come i did that many times this regen hp,sp in border will stop if u dont walk for sec.

sorry i dont like to command half retards anyway...i just enjoy them dieing :dirol:

Hha finally kos comes out to your mouth that their is a best ways to reach citadel, so nextime tell to them that block those way hahaha... If u can call and manage elfs ,, and follow your order ahaha

duh was i talking to u marzs? and did i say potting is big deal to mcs? im saying some ppl thinks potting is a big deal u see me talk about just mcs? i was agreeing on chronoz post if u dint understand what i meant at my last post? or maybe u want me explain in tagalog? u clearly misunderstood my point   :facepalm: