[2016.04.11] Week of Spring Galore: more rewards and the rarest costume to get!

r0land

warspear.online.4.1.kolizeum.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

We've prepared some generous rewards for you this week and a unique opportunity to get the rarest and the coolest costume! Explore them Dungeons, challenge your opponent in Guild Tournaments - this week is perfectly suited for this kind of activity!

What should you expect this week?

- Crimson Corundums quantity for the tournament win (1-3 places) is doubled
- Guilds will receive Crimson Corundums and Bronze chest as a reward for 4-10 places in Guild Tournament (also counts for Non-fading Glory achievement)
- Guild points reward is doubled in every regular Dungeon
- Guild points reward is tripled is every holiday Dungeon on Blissful Island
- The very rare Bonewinged Guard Costume is added to every Dungeon on Blissful Island, every player has an opportunity to get this top costume.

Bonewing Guard is a creation of the Avenger, son of Kronus. Bone armor of this guard is enhanced by the flame of rage and wrath, this flame is eternally shining even after Firstborn dragon's death.

*Costume can be obtained from every Dungeon of your level and higher.

Deal starts: 11.04 13:00 CEST
Deal ends: 18.04 12:00 CEST

Bonewinged AIGRIND

Crimson Corundums ... Crimson Corundums.. Crimson Corundums.. And more Crimson Corundums.. No plans of changing them already? Or at least giving them more value? :fool:

Nice one, but boring tourny rewards

Crimson Corundums ... Crimson Corundums.. Crimson Corundums.. And more Crimson Corundums.. No plans of changing them already? Or at least giving them more value? :fool:

Wht they said

Roland...no increase % drop of costumes, skins or accesoares in dungeons?

And where is the Aigrind Hotline...you said will be last week but its not :/

yeah, I wanted to start our hotline during the last week but we had sudden change of plans here(

And % of drop is the same.

Roland...you congratulate when 2 russian players got 1sts Legendary Achivments..why not congratulate guild in Eu-Emerald [AoA] for 100wins tournament trophys [basicly this is 2years of hard work non stop #1) :]

Roland...you congratulate when 2 russian players got 1sts Legendary Achivments..why not congratulate guild in Eu-Emerald [AoA] for 100wins tournament trophys [basicly this is 2years of hard work non stop #1) :]

Wow!

Congratulation to the guild AoA!

Simple, AoA isn't Russian.

yeah, I wanted to start our hotline during the last week but we had sudden change of plans here(

And % of drop is the same.

seems 0% ;D

i wonder if the bonewing costume is really added to the dungeons ????

its been 3 days us- saphire have not found it ...

dont know about other servers though

actually i have did 150 runs in lvl 26 dg in 3 days so what is the F***ing drop rate

anyone found it yet or devs forgot to add the costume :mega_shok:

u mean full server bad luck ????both mc and elfs..... i am not the only one spamming :nea:

yep, Russian servers already got several of them

warspear always like russians :cray: i know u gave it to them  :blush:

we love every player, but Lady Luck doesn't feel the same way sometimes :)

Since its up to the (cough cough) LUCK, why not make a Luck Potion which increases the chances on drops! Or a buff on higher ranked guilds, because lets call a duck a duck, its pay to win, OR make dgs free to run but make them more difficult with a higher drop rate. Just a thought

us-sapire finally got oe.. so is it suppoesed to be only 1 drop per event?

100 players spamming dg non stop ... personally i have just completed my 200 runs

so where is she ??  that lady luck ...all this hard work is worthless roland ??

Edited by suryaboom

bar still better than cocktail, a cocktail in solo dungeon coral ! a d*mn cocktail !! :crazy: playing firework all day can make you rich faster  :pardon: 

us-sapire finally got oe.. so is it suppoesed to be only 1 drop per event?

100 players spamming dg non stop ... personally i have just completed my 200 runs

so where is she ?? that lady luck ...all this hard work is worthless roland ??

Lol look at this fool cry. When US didntget drop he assumed no one can get, when US finally gets drop he assumes only 1 can get.

After 170 runs of struggle in the past weeks with only 3 drops, in 10 runs we got 5 drops at night. Does that mean Lady Luck spent the night at our house?

After 170 runs of struggle in the past weeks with only 3 drops, in 10 runs we got 5 drops at night. Does that mean Lady Luck spent the night at our house?

i did complain becoz no drops at all in first 3 days ....after i complained finally 3 drops in 3 days :spiteful:

Apparently, devs did something secretly. :spiteful: