healing skills of the death knight are horrible

healing skills of the death knight are horríveis.a saturation is a waste because it loses HP to heal a very small percentage ... the skill secret reserves also sucks .... they used the mechanics of the necromancer q loses HP for later gains could make the skill heal at once like the original skill necro

• 2 weeks later...

Why complain when people who play one class act like they know something about the game.

Lost hope

Dk needs a buff.. But stun is godlike yeah?... Ah...

DK don't need buff... Where at though?

Why complain when people who play one class act like they know something about the game.

Lost hope

Dk needs a buff.. But stun is godlike yeah?... Ah...

how much more op dk needs to be :shok: 

Every skill sucks at 1/4.

Secret link (druid), rush(BD), magic transformation(BD), acid rain(necro), healing totem(shaman), stone body(warlock) and there are some others that are very good for a level 1.

Secret link (druid), rush(BD), magic transformation(BD), acid rain(necro), healing totem(shaman), stone body(warlock) and there are some others that are very good for a level 1.

sometimes my secret link heals less than 100 even at low HP. Link is 1/4 btw

See lukazz equip.healing skill give him 799-1500 hp in 2-5 seconds in battle.

Lukazz made a reserve build with max regen and max level and i still beat him in our pvps.... The skill isn't worth investing on dk players.

Humour me, i could beat my own dk with a +6 rogue or bd. Not enough people with a brain play... Not the class's fault

sometimes my secret link heals less than 100 even at low HP. Link is 1/4 btw

And BD's Shield absorbs about 200 damage at 1/4, still sucks

Lukazz made a reserve build with max regen and max level and i still beat him in our pvps.... 

Well if you wanna build a PvP DK, then go full stun, if you want survival in PvE, then you know whatchu gotta do, maxed Saturation and 3/4 Reserve. You don't expect a PvP-built DK to lose against a ''half'' PvE-built one.

Judging a PvE skill and even gear build in PvP fights? Not the right choice.

A pve build..

Anything that takes your hp to reserve activation level in pve = is able to kill you. Think about said point before talking about it aight m8?

Common sense dude, have some.

• 7 months later...

Well if its horrible can anyone teach me how to beat a dk with especially pala or bd when it uses forever stun and when i manage to get its HP down it gets full again..after gm fixed all skill and balanced them I lost 90% pvp vs dk and as I heard everyone says the same..how to PvP a class and kill it 2x without using skills?

• 3 weeks later...

Well i think it's quite balanced. DK are meant to be the ultimate tanks, but they don't have BD's dmg or pala's support abilities.

And if u want a dk with full tank and stun u gonna have few dmg it can be not fun at all.

DK still can be easily killed by healers in pvp.

it's a little like warlocks: best pvp class but weak, no support, low dmg,...

DK: OP pvp vs anything but healers, but few dmg, and i agree in pve if ur alone and reserves are activated there is a lot of chances u can get killed very fast.

A pve build..

Anything that takes your hp to reserve activation level in pve = is able to kill you. Think about said point before talking about it aight m8?

Common sense dude, have some.

Stuns #1 dk  ::)  But the best wl, afatoldman, still beat him  :blush: