New

Olrun

Hello. Just started the game yesterday. I like it. It reminds me of 1990's era games. Only with this one it's not dumbed down like so many SNES games were, outside of Japan. Warspear has a lot of Charm to it. Anyway I'm not one to talk all day so that's it.

Hello! Welcome to Warspear Online!

What is your realm?

Forsaken, Deathkinght

Long life to SNES games ! I'm playing Ilusion of Gaia at the moment.. welcum btw !

Romancing SaGa 3 is awesome. As well as Super Mario RPG. In fact Super Mario RPG is the RPG that got me hooked on RPG's.

Forsaken, Deathkinght

Romancing SaGa 3 is awesome. As well as Super Mario RPG. In fact Super Mario RPG is the RPG that got me hooked on RPG's.

Deathknighttt.... Good choice bro  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

I have a question that doesn't need me to make a thread to get an answer,maybe, anyway I am doing the surveys to get free Mcoins but it doesn't seem to be working. I complete a survey and it says it is complete but on the iframe sponsor pay site nothing changes. What is going on? The survey is Netflix vs Red. Is there a delay? I did it three times. First 2 I made mistakes.

Apologize for the double post but I did the download aspect of that site of the free Mcoins and seems like that is working. However sometimes it redirected me and didn't DL.

Free works but sometimes not right away.. If you have to pay for something to get free mcoins, don't because you get more coins just buying them. Buy them on weekends.. And watch out for free mcoins website. Scam sites