The TRAITOR - A Warspear Online film

Alright. Although I sent it via email, too, I'd like to post my video here also, with a few details.

Everything seemed to be fine. I came online to go dungeoning with my friend. He was never late, but today...

Suddenly, Arahbel messaged me. She just got the message that the elves know about the gold supply of the Legion, and that I must find who is the traitor. She told me to meet someone in the tavern of Armor Cliff who can tell me more. Accepting the quest I headed there. Moniccha told me there, that the man I am looking for is not else, but.. my friend. After being sent to two other places, I could finally meet the traitor himself. It was really him! I got mad, fought him, and defeated him.

Ten minutes is a really short time, if you like this little movie, I may create a detailed, longer version. Excuse me if it's not perfect, the trimmings are sometimes clearly visible, but this is my very first creation in the genre. Also, excuse me for my English, it is simply wierd for me to talk to myself to a microphone :D

Anyways, enjoy!

Good job on the video! Was entertaining to watch it :)

You used one of my favourite sountracks when you were fighting the traitor, 2 Steps from Hell - Skyworld *-* :clapping:  :good: I really didnt expect someone would know this one :friends:

Good job on the video! Was entertaining to watch it :)

You used one of my favourite sountracks when you were fighting the traitor, 2 Steps from Hell - Skyworld *-* :clapping: :good: I really didnt expect someone would know this one :friends:

I actually do know :D I love TSFH, they have good music to listen to at study time :)

I actually do know :D I love TSFH, they have good music to listen to at study time :)

Yeaa I Iove their music a lot! Blizzard is my absolutly favourite track of them *-* which one is yours?

Yeaa I Iove their music a lot! Blizzard is my absolutly favourite track of them *-* which one is yours?

Blizzard is a really good choice! Mine is actually Winterspell, from the same album.

Back to topic: Would you like me to create a longer version with maybe more quests?

Mhm, you could put a bit of more action inbetween. So depends on you :lol: If you make a longer video try to make a bit more action

awesome!! liked it, would shure be intresting if players

made quests for other players like that. :D I also have a

feeling I never met your barb before, nice to see new faces.

Anyway, my support is yours

Edited by Raezer

awesome!! liked it, would shure be intresting if players

made quests for other players like that. :D I also have a

feeling I never met your barb before, nice to see new faces.

Anyway, my support is yours

Thanks!

I have been playing for two years now, but the kingdom of Arinar is huge, so maybe we've never seen each other...

Thanks!

I have been playing for two years now, but the kingdom of Arinar is huge, so maybe we've never seen each other...

True.

I also prefer videos without commentary, yours was fine. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ho-ho.. Familiar people.

You really are ready for any contest, brother.
Won't be surprised if you'll win again.

Best of luck! *raises mug*