• Bongxdem
    • Savageking
    • Manley
    • Ionstar
    • Saffo
    • patahhati
    • Darkloco
    • Dangerez

omg...are u kidding me :facepalm: theres already a lot thread like this :facepalm: better to post there than make a new one :facepalm:

or....lemme guest, 1 of your char must be on the list above :lol:

So currently high amp player is best?? :wacko:

I cant see any low amp in your poll. :search:

Some BEST player's already voted here.LINK 

NON AMP + OLD ARENA > LINK 2

ow i forgot xspiritx and other to take s.s shot hahaha good bles,,, need more fun, and btw can you put saffo? He is very clever in arena i lake him playing druids haha

seriously too much spamming these days...

hey i give u better topic...who has contributed more money to devs? and ur list is correct,... :facepalm: :yahoo:

as far as skill+amplify its marsz by far a diatance......along with doublade afro sakray in rouges

All my respects to marzs  :drinks: but damn in this game, how i wished it was the way it was before.no amps. High amp=best?  :bad: bt all my respect to high amped players with skills.do enjoy the game guys  ;)

best in high amp and still can lose vs low amp players = noob.

but ill vote some of very good skilled players.which are best 2.8 best class.

bd : jaw,nepz,xmoon

druid : edge,saffo

ranger : newstar,kiaz,pummy

barb : chronoz,nawrez,

rogue : afro,sakray,roguetr

shaman : patah,xeli,ultimaci and ziena in 18lvl :D

I think everyone on this list is highly amp'd, like +9-10 everything if I'm not mistaken? That doesn't mean they're the best bro, sorry.  I'm not hating or anything because some of them are on our side, just saying...

There were best mc's and fb's when money wasnt all in this game... :facepalm:

now its a bullshitAnother useless topic :bad:

Forgive my poor English

huh? so amping items(high amplify) is a crime? :wacko:  is that your saying guys?, i dont think so,and yes,im one of those "high amp player", but..i only amp my items as high as i can just to keep close to those old players who got old enchants,its not my/our fault if we make our items very high amped,point is,if those old players starting to amp their items as high as they can(which they got old enchants), they surely will lead by far on those new players like me,i know old players here and starting to amp their items,i dont want to name them tho  :tease: so its all about money?,well you dont need money just to amp your items,whats the use of farming(astral,boss,etc..) if your not gonna sell/use them to buy some signs and spheres,

Edit: for example marsz,hes an old player(or got old enchants) but look at him now,he got +9-8 swords and +10 armor,so hes now really a monster on pvping, +ofcourse hes a rogue which got 2-3 skills lead bcoz of the gauge,point is,just admit it guys(specially old players) you got a big lead here,not us(high amp players),  :search:

huh? so amping items(high amplify) is a crime?  is that your saying guys?, i dont think so,and yes,im one of those "high amp player", but..i only amp my items as high as i can just to keep close to those old players who got old enchants,its not my/our fault if we make our items very high amped,point is,if those old players starting to amp their items as high as they can(which they got old enchants), they surely will lead by far on those new players like me,i know old players here and starting to amp their items,i dont want to name them tho  so its all about money?,well you dont need money just to amp your items,whats the use of farming(astral,boss,etc..) if your not gonna sell/use them to buy some signs and spheres,

Edit: for example marsz,hes an old player(or got old enchants) but look at him now,he got +9-8 swords and +10 armor,so hes now really a monster on pvping, +ofcourse hes a rogue which got 2-3 skills lead bcoz of the gauge,point is,just admit it guys(specially old players) you got a big lead here,not us(high amp players),

omg hahaha its just+9 imtrying to +10 ,i already used 15 set still not ups soi lazy and stop buying m.coins now ,dont wory i stop amply.becuse lots of failure

omg hahaha its just+9 imtrying to +10 ,i already used 15 set still not ups soi lazy and stop buying m.coins now ,dont wory i stop amply.becuse lots of failure

ahaha,im just saying is,old players will lead by far if they high amped too,thats why i mentioned your name  :blush:  im just telling them how lucky they are coz they got old enchants,i wish i play this game earlier than i played, :'(  well,lol,i heard and someone told me that you got +10 bg armor(i dunno if its bg or c.c) and swords are +9 and +8,with ofcourse same old enchants,ahaha,im trying to make my swords +10 too,but too many failure so i think im just gonna focus on my armor instead,  :aggressive:

FOOLS NOT IT MEAN HIGH AMPLI WIN THE GAME MANY WITNESS HOW I DEPEAT LIEUKAKA BONG IN DUEL CAVE :pleasantry: AND ALSO MARZ KNOW THAT HAHA BUT THATS AN AUTHOR OF THIS POST OPINION. BUT ANYONE SEE NEPZ ROAMING AROUND THATS NOT REAL NEPZ ITS A NEW PILOT ;D I RETIRE NOW PLAYING ITS SOOOO BORED :blush:

FOOLS NOT IT MEAN HIGH AMPLI WIN THE GAME MANY WITNESS HOW I DEPEAT LIEUKAKA BONG IN DUEL CAVE :pleasantry: AND ALSO MARZ KNOW THAT HAHA BUT THATS AN AUTHOR OF THIS POST OPINION. BUT ANYONE SEE NEPZ ROAMING AROUND THATS NOT REAL NEPZ ITS A NEW PILOT ;D I RETIRE NOW PLAYING ITS SOOOO BORED :blush:

i agree but ofcourse nepz,having a high amp equips still giving you a big chance to win,specially if u got old enchants plus high amped,

p.s.

its a game of luck,its all about dodge and crits,sometimes you win,sometimes youll lose,so beating other good players is giving you a small chance of winning bcoz of dodge and crits, like me,i can say and many saw that i already beat lieukaka,marsz,chronoz,ultimecia, and other good lvl 20s,even though im just lvl 18, but still,i never claim the victory coz they are good and i sometimes lost to them too,point is, sometimes u win and sometimes u lose,unless they never win againts you even once(which is impossible coz no one in this game is unbeatable and unkillable ) even the strongest player here(i dunno who ) lose in a clean pvp match, :yahoo:

i agree but ofcourse nepz,having a high amp equips still giving you a big chance to win,specially if u got old enchants plus high amped,

p.s.

its a game of luck,its all about dodge and crits,sometimes you win,sometimes youll lose,so beating other good players is giving you a small chance of winning bcoz of dodge and crits, like me,i can say and many saw that i already beat lieukaka,marsz,chronoz,ultimecia, and other good lvl 20s,even though im just lvl 18, but still,i never claim the victory coz they are good and i sometimes lost to them too,point is, sometimes u win and sometimes u lose,unless they never win againts you even once(which is impossible coz no one in this game is unbeatable and unkillable ) even the strongest player here(i dunno who ) lose in a clean pvp match,

Hahaha ok u beat me,, lets see soon if can do it agen,,give more time hahaha i have +7,+8  yet hahaha, ill p.m on game and pvp agen hahaha

Hahaha ok u beat me,, lets see soon if can do it agen,,give more time hahaha i have +7,+8  yet hahaha, ill p.m on game and pvp agen hahaha

hey maybe you misunderstood,im not saying "oh hey i beat these guys im so strong! ",im not proud beating u and d other names i mentioned,my only point is this is a game of luck,and 70% of my winnings is by luck coz i dodges a lot on those matches,i know ur a tough opponent and everyone knows that(bravo! ) im just saying ,i still beat you but i admit that its just by luck,i know u can beat me easily even without a high amped items,rogues always lead 2-3 skills ahead with gauge and hide, im not asking for any trouble but u sounds like im provoking or challenging you,but im not  :facepalm:

hey maybe you misunderstood,im not saying "oh hey i beat these guys im so strong! ",im not proud beating u and d other names i mentioned,my only point is this is a game of luck,and 70% of my winnings is by luck coz i dodges a lot on those matches,i know ur a tough opponent and everyone knows that(bravo! ) im just saying ,i still beat you but i admit that its just by luck,i know u can beat me easily even without a high amped items,rogues always lead 2-3 skills ahead with gauge and hide, im not asking for any trouble but u sounds like im provoking or challenging you,but im not

U can put other names on your example,but why me lol... Btw its not 2-3 skill advantage too depend on players how he used his chat atahahahaha , pvp is the best way of useing skills  perfectly,, goo luck vcut, hope u will be the strongest or best bd is sapphire, ow btw move lvl 20 dont waste 2skill points

U can put other names on your example,but why me lol... Btw its not 2-3 skill advantage too depend on players how he used his chat atahahahaha , pvp is the best way of useing skills  perfectly,, goo luck vcut, hope u will be the strongest or best bd is sapphire, ow btw move lvl 20 dont waste 2skill points

:facepalm: why put you on example list? well its just bcoz i was talking to nepz coz he mentioned your name too+your an old player and starting to make a high amped items too which is giving u a great chance of winning+your a rogue which is hard to beat(specially u coz as i said ur old and step by step amping ur grears ), and bout d 2-3 skills advantage,yes rogue has it,ill tell u how(which i knew u already know ) ,first we parry then u buffs(dodge buffs ) then you hide(thats already 2 skills u used right ) then u use MS( attack skill on rogues and thats 3 skills now u used) then we use hamstring(made our 2nd skill but if were unlucky u can dodge/parry it and were doomed ),then u use gauge,and do the cycle again,u see bd's only chance on fighting rogue's is hamstring,but sadly it can be dodge/parry and if that happens,were dead specially on ur fighting style( which is hide 'till d last secs.+MS+gauge and do the same again), but if were lucky enough,we can catch u in hamstring and make ur hp low before the ham effect vanish(all crits id say but its just 7% chance for me to do it lol )

and about bcoming lvl 20,hehe dnt worry im gonna lvl soon,im just making my items ready for 19-20s bracket, 8)

ow i forgot xspiritx and other to take s.s shot hahaha good bles,,, need more fun, and btw can you put saffo? He is very clever in arena i lake him playing druids haha

:rofl: get over it alredy. i know a lot of people better than me n u, and i accept it. but i dnt agree a bit on u being, even good enuf to be best  :tease:

afro/sakray still best. cz u had no fame untill that era of non-amps. this is the imbalance caused by amp system that makes u all happy  :give_rose: ...

and pls dont give that SS crap. most lv20 helping guys make fans everyday

the challenge lies in beating equally amped opponents.

Wasnt it yesterday when +10 sonofman and a +5 druid totally pwned two +10 rogues, marsz and bongxdem. oh  isnt that ur name  :shok: :search: ....

here's to other people- dnt make a lot of fuss bout superamp guys, u wud do better if amped equally

many amped guys r too good, and many r just having too good

get over it alredy. i know a lot of people better than me n u, and i accept it. but i dnt agree a bit on u being, even good enuf to be best

afro/sakray still best. cz u had no fame untill that era of non-amps. this is the imbalance caused by amp system that makes u all happy  ...

and pls dont give that SS crap. most lv20 helping guys make fans everyday

the challenge lies in beating equally amped opponents.

Wasnt it yesterday when +10 sonofman and a +5 druid totally pwned two +10 rogues, marsz and bongxdem. oh  isnt that ur name  ....

here's to other people- dnt make a lot of fuss bout superamp guys, u wud do better if amped equally

many amped guys r too good, and many r just having too good

Me no +10 hahha

wasnt it yesterday when +10 sonofman and a +5 druid totally pwned two +10 rogues, marsz and bongxdem. oh  isnt that ur name  :shok: :search: ....

whoo hooo!! way to go rax. no worries ;) ill help gaga as much as i can on items. i dont arena much, i dont pvp so ill leave that to u and sono, ==  my babe yells at me when i wrong move in arena  :facepalm: :lol: [/color]

UR STILL FOOLS DODGE AND CRIT U CANT CALL THAT LUCKY A PERFECT STAT PLAYER SHOULD BE BALANCE I REVEALED SOMETHING: FIRST: ACCURACY= MORE ACCURATE THE MORE THE CHANCE TO HIT DODGER ENEMY SO INSHORT ACCURACY DIRECTLY DEDUCTIVE TO THE DODGE PARRY PERCENTAGE SECONDS: ATTACKING SPEED IS DIRECTLY INCREASE UR ATTACK SPEED NOT BYE CHANCE . THIRD: DODGE SET IS THE BEST SET IF U COMBINED THAT 3 STAT IM SURE 10 AMP WILL BE DOWN. QUOTE HIGH DAMAGE IS USELESS IF U CANT HIT THE ENEMY SO I MUST SAY FOOL ONLY TELL LUCKY DODGER HAHA... AS A BLADEDANCER I ACHIEVE THE HIGHIEST DODGE AS BD CAN 27.7% AND ACCURACY OF 15.7% SOOOO EVEN I LOW AMP I CAN WIN AGAINTS HIGH AMP PLAYER HAHAH :rofl:  I REVEALED MY SET COZ IM NOT GOING TO PVP AGAIN AND NEPZ HAVE NEW OWNER ;D GOODLUCK  ALL RICH AND POOR PLAYERS DNT RELY ON AMPLI JUST BELIEVE UR SELF AND ENJOY THE GAME HAHA NOW PLAYING: AGE OF TITANS SEE U THERE AND I KILL U THERE :rofl:

UR STILL FOOLS DODGE AND CRIT U CANT CALL THAT LUCKY A PERFECT STAT PLAYER SHOULD BE BALANCE I REVEALED SOMETHING: FIRST: ACCURACY= MORE ACCURATE THE MORE THE CHANCE TO HIT DODGER ENEMY SO INSHORT ACCURACY DIRECTLY DEDUCTIVE TO THE DODGE PARRY PERCENTAGE SECONDS: ATTACKING SPEED IS DIRECTLY INCREASE UR ATTACK SPEED NOT BYE CHANCE . THIRD: DODGE SET IS THE BEST SET IF U COMBINED THAT 3 STAT IM SURE 10 AMP WILL BE DOWN. QUOTE HIGH DAMAGE IS USELESS IF U CANT HIT THE ENEMY SO I MUST SAY FOOL ONLY TELL LUCKY DODGER HAHA... AS A BLADEDANCER I ACHIEVE THE HIGHIEST DODGE AS BD CAN 27.7% AND ACCURACY OF 15.7% SOOOO EVEN I LOW AMP I CAN WIN AGAINTS HIGH AMP PLAYER HAHAH  I REVEALED MY SET COZ IM NOT GOING TO PVP AGAIN AND NEPZ HAVE NEW OWNER GOODLUCK  ALL RICH AND POOR PLAYERS DNT RELY ON AMPLI JUST BELIEVE UR SELF AND ENJOY THE GAME HAHA NOW PLAYING: AGE OF TITANS SEE U THERE AND I KILL U THERE

I gonna misz you buddy ur the best friend even where not in samd clan, goodluck for  new game.

UR STILL FOOLS DODGE AND CRIT U CANT CALL THAT LUCKY A PERFECT STAT PLAYER SHOULD BE BALANCE I REVEALED SOMETHING: FIRST: ACCURACY= MORE ACCURATE THE MORE THE CHANCE TO HIT DODGER ENEMY SO INSHORT ACCURACY DIRECTLY DEDUCTIVE TO THE DODGE PARRY PERCENTAGE SECONDS: ATTACKING SPEED IS DIRECTLY INCREASE UR ATTACK SPEED NOT BYE CHANCE . THIRD: DODGE SET IS THE BEST SET IF U COMBINED THAT 3 STAT IM SURE 10 AMP WILL BE DOWN. QUOTE HIGH DAMAGE IS USELESS IF U CANT HIT THE ENEMY SO I MUST SAY FOOL ONLY TELL LUCKY DODGER HAHA... AS A BLADEDANCER I ACHIEVE THE HIGHIEST DODGE AS BD CAN 27.7% AND ACCURACY OF 15.7% SOOOO EVEN I LOW AMP I CAN WIN AGAINTS HIGH AMP PLAYER HAHAH :rofl:  I REVEALED MY SET COZ IM NOT GOING TO PVP AGAIN AND NEPZ HAVE NEW OWNER ;D GOODLUCK  ALL RICH AND POOR PLAYERS DNT RELY ON AMPLI JUST BELIEVE UR SELF AND ENJOY THE GAME HAHA NOW PLAYING: AGE OF TITANS SEE U THERE AND I KILL U THERE :rofl:

Age of Titans is another wow clone it looks like. Diablo 3 is out and The Secret World will be out next month.

maybe those low levels not counted as best in aren , why?? Alot of low levels doing arena are low amp. But try high level, u can see whose mure good in amplification,and wise hahha

maybe those low levels not counted as best in aren , why?? Alot of low levels doing arena are low amp. But try high level, u can see whose mure good in amplification,and wise hahha

Wrong clicking this post is for best arena players huhu.. Sorry ..

To the noob who made this ridiculous and gayass post.......

First mistake....... me, captainpoo, and afro are not on the list, i dont know if you know much about high lvl arena but we win them all unless 2 op rangers land some lucky traps on or saffo stays alive and becomes an olympic marathon runner on our ass'es.

Second Lieukaka? Ionstar? Darkloco? and lmfao who in the duck is Dangerez? None of these people are relevant in high lvl arena, and like i said me and those other two serial killers i just named beat those others u named the majority of the time.

And last and most importantly......Is Eisha holding up a ransom note in her weird ass profile pic?????????????  :mega_shok:

To the noob who made this ridiculous and gayass post.......

First mistake....... me, captainpoo, and afro are not on the list, i dont know if you know much about high lvl arena but we win them all unless 2 op rangers land some lucky traps on or saffo stays alive and becomes an olympic marathon runner on our ass'es.

Second Lieukaka? Ionstar? Darkloco? and lmfao who in the duck is Dangerez? None of these people are relevant in high lvl arena, and like i said me and those other two serial killers i just named beat those others u named the majority of the time.

And last and most importantly......Is Eisha holding up a ransom note in her weird ass profile pic?????????????

All i see are umm well u all know high amped names up here. Funny considering i can knockout most of those:p guess i need to get a +9 n up staff to be there:D but if i had that, i wont have much fun in pvp . Lol this thread is useless. I vote afro :D just cuz hes fun in arena

and last and most importantly......Is Eisha holding up a ransom note in her weird ass profile pic?????????????  :mega_shok:

shows how updated you are on my simplest profile changes. youre one of my loyal stalkers.   :spiteful:

LMAO Manley, too funny.

I've never heard of most of those people, and the ones i have, don't they just sit and chat most of the time?

Haha Eisha, i need to make a new picture to post.  I haven't gotten this forum name banned yet  :rofl:

oh right...it was to be released in mid feb when i saw last time in october..they change date everytime.... :facepalm:

GW2 is not out till end of June or sometime in July.

The Secret World is out next month as well.

oh right...it was to be released in mid feb when i saw last time in october..they change date everytime.... :facepalm:

GW2 is supposed to have great pvp.  Just hopefully not the auto-fire crap again.

Age of Conan has the best combat.

shows how updated you are on my simplest profile changes. youre one of my loyal stalkers.   :spiteful:

LMAO again over exaggerating herself as somthing that somebody would "stalk". I saw your pic when i was looking at this gayass forum post, if u hadnt posted anything i woulnt have seen your weird ass pic..............which u changed because of me.......i love when my criticism and actions manipulate people into changing things.........i have one more bad thing to say about you and your new profile pic but i think i will save it for next time.......... :dirol: