Full Screen option for Android

TheQuestion

I know your working on a full screen mode for PC's but I'd also like to request a full screen mode for Android devices that use on-screen buttons.

Screenshots below if you don't know what they are or what I mean.

Before

tmp_19961_Screenshot_2016_04_03_10_47_55

After

tmp_19961_Screenshot_2016_04_03_10_48_40

I know it's a small screen area but I would find it useful to have. There can also be an option in settings for people who don't want it I guess.

I know there are apps that can do this externally but they really don't work well due to interfering with the UI and causing minor grievances. Also, it would be easier to just have it implemented into the game seamlessly.

--would be nice to consider this for windows phone 8/10 if it works the same way.

That's it

It is phone feature not game relates. Game runs on your screen not on buttons that are always there. I don't know if they can resize it over your screen buttons, only on your phone settings, or root your mobile/Google how to do further

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes please

I always endup accidentally pressing these stupid buttons

try pinup mode evry android 4.or higher haves it!  wen u press the button with 3lines there u find pinup