benjaminbt

Define me luck please.

Me and my brother went to dungeon in total of 130 times. Both of us got a drop, a few essences, but the rest... crap. However, one of my friends went to dungeon only 2 times, and he got drop on both(!). He has pretty much luck, but it really made me think. We go to dungeon to profit from it. Well, let's calculate. Spending on 24 staminas counting with 5 500 gold each (this is the price we buy them for), is 132 000 gold. Plus a few sets of healing potions (counting only the used), is about 8 000 plus. Thats 140 000 gold.

Now, what we got: A shield skin and a two-handed weapon skin. I equipped the weapon skin, but let's count it in anyways. The shield worths 7 000, the other 12 000, the two [Energy essence]s 5 000 each, and two [Energy catalyst]s, each for 4 000. That's 37 000 gold, only the 26 percent of the spent amount. It is ABSOLUTELY not worth to spam a dungeon, I swear.

Also with Wickedora's chest. It doesn't cost money, but does cost time. Much time. I collected 20 of it, opened them and okay, got 3 [Mithryl bar]s and 2 gold ones and 4 [Copper bar]s. The others were... All [blackberry potion]s. One of my other friends opened 1(!!!), and got [Night Owl] from it.

Really am I this unlucky?

Because for me it seems everyone else has much luck, except me.

Talking about luck in elf side nuub player got 2 Wickedora's costume in one day, can you imagine "the envy" in world chat ? "hacker" "unfair" "nuub GM" "hassn"  ;D , and you're not alone who have bad luck, hundred people still don't get a good drop.

I wonder if GM will show us the percentage of drop, that will be good motivation to spam DG. It's like drop rate 50% sphere, 40% cocktail, 8% "not bad drop", 2% "good drop" :bad:

Buy mcoins, they seem to rise luck.

Seriously tho, my friend bought a LOAD of them, the other day he dropped a wickedora costume.

Rather use free stamina and spend your gold on other stuff.

Edited by Raezer

Also imo these dungs were not worth to invest in, I couldn't expect much in return from the skins n costumes, the new craft items kinda made it better, but I'd still not invest in it.