[2016.04.01] Fool's Day infographics that you've never seen before

r0land

Interesting info I r8 5/5.
Though there is a missing number in "devastating rainfall" part, I guess? Maybe the number is too big to be counted!
That Avada Kedavra is gold though.  :rofl:

Edited by Gladiator

LOL that was like omg =O ...my small bro will never stole items from me....I think...:D btw this offline is very cool idea why not start to think about this project? :3

what about bow drops in mc , dev misstake 

and only 9 hot key in screen 

and tour useless award , cc always suck 

what about some ppl use 100 set sign and  not get +10 weapons **(( just say bad luck ))**

is this count in WS ?? 

sorry i like WS but those thing old problem haven't fixed , this things is relay disappointing me  :facepalm:

what about bow drops in mc , dev misstake 

and only 9 hot key in screen 

and tour useless award , cc always suck 

what about some ppl use 100 set sign and  not get +10 weapons **(( just say bad luck ))**

is this count in WS ?? 

sorry i like WS but those thing old problem haven't fixed , this things is relay disappointing me  :facepalm:

These are kinda reasonable reports, the topic is now about funny and weird ones :P

Yeap april fools i bought coins but didnt get it when i log in... i got the receipt on my e mail if you want proof!! please fix your system....! And i want some reply already sent a mail with the attachment of paid item on it....post-50942-0-28210100-1459586678_thumb.png

Edited by booom

16 players have been playing this game for 8 years ? :shok: , they must have many memories in the old days   #respektveteran#nowar#peace4theworld

ilx43m.jpg

My brother play since the first version on google play;

As a old barbarian he killed too much players but now, he play only for teach newbies how to be pro-players  ::) 

Ops: we hate you elfs ;D  always run if alone and come back fighting in group  :crazy:

forgive me my bad english :ph34r:

GM NEXT UPDATE PLEASE FIX ILLUMINATION PALADIN EXPERT SKILL ONLY FORSAKEN CLASS HAVE DAMAGE EFFECT IN MOUNTAINCLASS NO DAMAGE EFFECT AT ALL...

IN MOBS ONLY DARK CLASS MOBS OR LOOKS LIKE FORSAKEN CLASS TAKE DAMAGE TOO..

ILLUMINATION

TYPE:ACTIVE

ENERGY:EXPENSE:16POINTS

COOLDOWN:14SEC.

ALL ENEMIES WITHIN THE RADIUS OF ILLUMINATION EFFECT ATTACK THE PALADIN.RESURRECTED MONSTER CURSED CHARACTERS RECIEVE MAGIC DAMAGE FROM THIS SKILL.

WHICH IT MEAN FORSAKEN CLASS AND RESURRECTED MONSTER ONLY CAN TAKE DAMAGE ITS NOT FAIR GM WHY NOT MAKE IT FOR ALL CLASS IS USELESS AGAINST MC CLASS

some chicken food fell on my phone's screen the other day, exactly on the "use sign of imperishability" and the "AMP" buttoms. when my chicken, fast as a lightning, ate the food that i accidentaly dropped, not only she disabled the "use sign of imperishability" option, but also made a failed attemp to amplify my +9 lv23 weapon wich is now.. lost forever. Please Ruland, can i have my weapon back?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Insulting of the game

D: insulting? I think it's complimentary, that the game is good in itself, without even the mmo aspect. So many other mmo games are just plain boring without other players. Warspear is an exception. Pretty graphics, well rounded game mechanics, and you can see the devs put effort into it and actually care. I could play this game till i die and still enjoy it :D

Edited by ColdFootedMole

D: insulting? I think it's complimentary, that the game is good in itself, without even the mmo aspect. So many other mmo games are just plain boring without other players. Warspear is an exception. Pretty graphics, well rounded game mechanics, and you can see the devs put effort into it and actually care. I could play this game till i die and still enjoy it :D

Then, how are you suppose to do dungeons, boss fight or farm or in game items and accessories? Or arena which is always the main aspect of mmorpg. If you change all that then it wouldn't be warspear anymore. And that is the ironic and funny part where players wants an offline mmorpg which contradicted cause there can't be no offline version of "massively multiplayers online role playing games". Ofcourse, there are games where you can play offline but they are not characterize as mmorpg.