[2016.03.31] New rewards in Dungeons and other changes on Blissful Island!

r0land

All good, but why would you restrict lvl 18 to join for wicked? I wanted to join in event, which started as i exited dungeon with my lvl 14 twink, and got a rejection in my face. Are you saying, that in this event and island of love, happiness, friendship and unity, my lvl 14 is not welcome to be part of?

I call discrimination.

Stand up against tyranny. End the oppression against twinks.

All good, but why would you restrict lvl 18 to join for wicked? I wanted to join in event, which started as i exited dungeon with my lvl 14 twink, and got a rejection in my face. Are you saying, that in this event and island of love, happiness, friendship and unity, my lvl 14 is not welcome to be part of?

I call discrimination.

>Level 14.

Please you hit like a level 20-22

I call discrimination.

Level up

>Level 14.

Please you hit like a level 20-22

I'm aware of that lol Reason more to allow such twinks to participate :3

Level up

I got enough high lvl chars lol Talking about a twink char (arena char).

yes! As always!

so u already admit u foolish us with this prickly event.... zZzz so u too scamming you're clients! and u ignore our msgs... decrease hp lvl 6 dungeon or critical thinking boss to us.. if u think u can finish use new character and try l3l.... 

I call discrimination.

idk , but i think we hve no reason to join those event without received any gift or chest tho :dirol: :good:

Solo DG in Spring Event is a big failure... u guys might have got the concept right but it seems like this DG was only meant for highly amped players...

Solo DG in Spring Event is a big failure... u guys might have got the concept right but it seems like this DG was only meant for highly amped players...

Bring healer minion, pots, damage increase scrolls, take the bottom path to take the life steal amulet and have your perfumes ready for use on the boss battle.

so u already admit u foolish us with this prickly event.... zZzz so u too scamming you're clients! and u ignore our msgs... decrease hp lvl 6 dungeon or critical thinking boss to us.. if u think u can finish use new character and try l3l.... 

yes, we even plan to rename our company to Scam&Fool Inc. isn't it cool?

nope, these dungeons are for all, consider using minions and potions, no one ever said that everything can be completed without them.

And get good, this is also important.

I tried to do DG solo (first yellow quest) without use minion and potion and it is impossible to reach the goal :asd:

I tried to do DG solo (first yellow quest) without use minion and potion and it is impossible to reach the goal :asd:

you didn't use minions and potions because someone just couldn't let you use them?

you didn't use minions and potions because someone just couldn't let you use them?

Because he don't got gold to buy them

I easily do dg with my bd >damage 652 and def 4.5k physical and 2.1-2.2k magical

Come on guys, a Merman would do it and a couple Arena HP pots. I had no trouble in there whatsoever with my +5 Ranger with only a Merman, I don't even have life steal on him.

Edited by Gladiator

Always use the up way (where u get amulet)

I doing using dk +2 - 4k w/ minion and Sometimes need 2 or 3 pots against the boss.

Idk if going through the easiest = more junk reward.

Idk if going through the easiest = more junk reward.

nope, reward is always the same

nope, reward is always the same

Thanks...but.

These changes are live already??

I have no data cache or downloading new content....is that ok?

Edited by Zeusthegod

Thanks...but.

These chnages are live already??

I have no data cache or downloading new content....is that ok?

absolutely live, we just tuned some gears on our server :)

Going for a higher level dung affects drop rate? :blush:   For example, a level14 char on level18 dung.

yep, level is important, rewards are different for 14 and 18 level in some aspects

yep, level is important, rewards are different for 14 and 18 level in some aspects

Ok, thanks.

Edited by Gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

lel fduck look past my comments I mentioned I used pots and pots and life scroll... zZzz and not finished with 6lvl Pala amped plus 5 1800def pshy.... 130dmg