[2016.03.31] New rewards in Dungeons and other changes on Blissful Island!

r0land

witch_2016.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

New level of adventures is swiftly arriving on our Blissful Island, much more unique holiday treasures await! Unique accessories, Seeker's Stamina elixirs, Unity signs, more essences and catalysts and other gorgeous goods wait for those who accept Spring King's invitation to visit Blissful Island!

New rewards in Dungeons

- rare rings, amulets and cloaks (5th lvl) with 3 bonuses are added to 3-6 lvl Dungeons.

- unique craft rings, amulets and cloaks (10, 14, 18, 20 and 22 lvl) with 4 bonuses are added to 7-10, 11-14, 15-18, 19-22 and 23-26 lvl Dungeons.

- chance of drop for essences and catalysts is doubled

Rumor about rare and precious accessories that can be found on Blissful Island spread with enormous speed. Brave warriors remember how hard it was to find them during Median Night holiday many years ago. And what is really impressive is that the coolest artisan items can also be found amongst Sam Hain's treasures. Even Spring King can't explain why all those items suddenly appeared in the Dungeons of Blissful Island despite knowing his own island like no one ever. Look like Wickedora and here corrupted magic can part of this underground treasure fair. Or maybe some mysterious stranger appeared in Arinar to help brave warriors in their fight against evil.

Additions and improvements

- fighting abilities of Wickedora and here minions are slightly decreased

- chance of drop for costumes of Wickedora and Midnight Owl from Wickedora's Treasury is doubled

- Seeker's Stamina elixir and Unity Signs are added to Wickedora's Treasury

- every of hero of 18 lvl and higher will receive Wiickedora's Treasury after completion of events “King of Goblins” and “Wickedora's return”

- every warrior will receive underground box after completion of “Wizards of the Deep” event

Game servers will be stopped at 10:00 CEST and will be unavailable for about 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

See you in game!

Islanders of AIGRIND

Edited by r0land

- unique craft rings, amulets and cloaks (10, 14, 18, 20 and 22 lvl) with 4 bonuses are added to 7-10, 11-14, 15-18, 19-22 and 23-26 lvl Dungeons.        ---->  craft accessories

Rumor about rare and precious accessories that can be found on Blissful Island spread with enormous speed. Brave warriors remember how hard it was to find them during Median Night holiday many years ago. And what is really impressive is that the coolest artisan items can also be found amongst Sam Hain's treasures. Even Spring King can't explain why all those items suddenly appeared in the Dungeons of Blissful Island despite knowing his own island like no one ever. Look like Wickedora and here corrupted magic can part of this underground treasure fair. Or maybe some mysterious stranger appeared in Arinar to help brave warriors in their fight against evil.

^^^^^^^^^^

Implied halloween accessories

Could you clarify which are they? Halloween or craft drops?

Edited by Chickenfly

Ok wtf why not fix of levels for getting award in dungeons :/ come oon fix this some classes cant get even to the final boss of the dungeons come oon roland THIS NEED FIX!!!!!!!!1

I don't get it, why include about Median Night gears in the story, where we are talking about craft accessories, or did you mean them Halloween gears instead of craft? Or the story just misled me. :D

@Chickenfly I'm not the only one :o

Edited by Gladiator

New rewards in Dungeons

-rare rings,amulets and cloaks (5 th lvl) with 3bonuses are added to 3-6lvl Dungeons

Wtf [ice Queen Cloack] ??? Cuz its with 3bonuses %)

- unique craft rings, amulets and cloaks (10, 14, 18, 20 and 22 lvl)

Brave warriors remember how hard it was to find them during Median Night holiday many years ago.

Hmm I'm confused here Edited by heavybowus

Hmm I'm confused here

Drop are life steal clock and accesories or craft ring with HP and amulet with 4% and clock with 4% damage or do we have to play to know?.:billy:

wew we will have chance for drop horror items or craft items? say me please gm im confused

Proof people don't read before they type.

l3l... ok ok Almost event I close to be closed and comes this than instead fix all bugs... exemple at lvl six with 1.8k DEF and 160 dmg Paladin with pots and minion I still can't kill boss he leaves with 3k hp and I die.. that's fair?  well isn't u think I'm legioneer with bow lvl 10 at lvl 6 character? 

and nvm always been chaos nothing excellent planed vor development team..... one star for development team... change it that team destroying game! 

This is the real scenario of spring event right now....

Honestly the concept at beginning I felt was bit complicated but also good team work requirements where needed. Also not many knew how to start the event at the beginning :/

But later I just felt its kinda difficulty to find so many ppl with same mind set I.e. killing Dora after going through all the pain again n again.... specially in my server where many lazy ppl are filled in xd .

I hope you guys understand that we ppl like farming in team but not involving such huge number of ppl in it :(

event.png

Even Spring King can't explain why all those items suddenly appeared in the Dungeons of Blissful Island despite knowing his own island like no one ever.

i know what happened! and i'll tell you a secret, dungeon and event is a fail without good drops :)

Wait.. does that mean that everyone on the island will receive the chest, even if not at the location?

Spectator age is coming.

Why do I have a feeling that this is an April fools prank and instead of updating event.... they are just shutting it down.... 

XD

404 change not found, wizard still same drop

ehm, what are your calculations? How do you manage to claim somethin like that? :)

- every warrior will receive Blissful Isle chest after completion of “Wizards of the Deep” event

We are still getting underground chest not blissful  Isle chest.. Pls fix it Ty

We are still getting underground chest not blissful  Isle chest.. Pls fix it Ty

sorry, it's me who is lost in translation

I didnt receive the chest when I joined to both events "wickedora return" n goblin king, also joined owl.. idk does it matter if im in pt but anyway its unfair if I join to every event n dont get.. I think needs arena point buff for get chest

Edited by Xmasteer

- every of hero of 18 lvl and higher will receive Wiickedora's Treasury after completion of events “King of Goblins” and “Wickedora's return”

how bout player below lvl 18 who join events? r we have treasure or something??    :sorry:  :sorry: 

first run, first drop mc

good but not the first. vespre got week ago which I bought for 260k (and resold for 500 signs and 75k)

Edited by Xmasteer