VOTE: best lvl 20 rogue/bd

xxdmgxx47

Hey guys.

I would like to know who YOU think is the best lvl 20 Rogue and Bladedancer. I should say that "best" doesnt mean who is high ampflied or very popular it means who is just best at what he or she is doing by playing his or her character very well. Well, Ive got my personal favorite, lets see who yoi like most. :D

In alphabeticle order and recently seen:

Anallyz

Assassinsw

Darknotar

Dieinpeace

Gretness

Imweird

Juanbeazty

Judokiet

Mortarion

Nonzaz

Rayshiido

Scratchmen

Sophep

Whitedove

It is nice to see my name in the list even being inactive, thank you!

For me, the best rogues or bds lvl 20 are those who have +10 new craft weapons and also damage buff from powerful guilds, so in my opinion, gretness (rogue) and juanbeazty (bd) are the best.

pvprange is best at anything. anytime. period.

I won pvprange in arena so many times at lvl 20 and i was using lvl 15 flambergues. I suppose I was just lucky...  :unknw:

you dont beat pvprange. Pvprange beats you.

Nah, that´s not true. The "almighty" pvprange had to admit machote and i were a pain in his ass after winning him so many times in arena...  :blush:

wu0Fseq.png

If you don´t believe it, this is the original post ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/9394-heres-some-pictures-of-nice-arena-wins/ ) and here are some of our greatest victories in arena:

YhSEV8J.png

EVv0XbK.png

jDDpCKW.png

zoNB3nc.png

Poor +10 mcoin spammer pvprange, even with the best items at his level, he was owned many times by a non mcoin user as me with just lvl 15 flambergues... That was one of the best moments i have always had in game. Having won such a bigmouth mcoin user that was just bragging of his character felt so good... That´s why i keep playing,hehehe.

My last victim has been Mrthetroll...btw, he got his account scammed,xd! I can´t wait to see who is next!

I don´t know why, but in Vortex, all my mates figured out how to own pvprange in arena, and most his defeats in arena were because of us. I guess we were just "lucky" :blush:  

902svYl.png

I couldn´t recover more pictures, but forum was full of pvprange defeats,hehe. Good times though. Miss them.

Nah, that´s not true. The "almighty" pvprange had to admit machote and i were a pain in his ass after winning him so many times in arena... :blush:

wu0Fseq.png

If you don´t believe it, this is the original post ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/9394-heres-some-pictures-of-nice-arena-wins/ ) and here are some of our greatest victories in arena:

YhSEV8J.png

EVv0XbK.png

jDDpCKW.png

zoNB3nc.png

Poor +10 mcoin spammer pvprange, even with the best items at his level, he was owned many times by a non mcoin user as me with just lvl 15 flambergues... That was one of the best moments i have always had in game. Having won such a bigmouth mcoin user that was just bragging of his character felt so good... That´s why i keep playing,hehehe.

My last victim has been Mrthetroll...btw, he got his account scammed,xd! I can´t wait to see who is next!

I don´t know why, but in Vortex, all my mates figured out how to own pvprange in arena, and most his defeats in arena were because of us. I guess we were just "lucky" :blush:

902svYl.png

I couldn´t recover more pictures, but forum was full of pvprange defeats,hehe. Good times though. Miss them.

I bet you fap on those screenshots.

Jk

I usually look at the posts as a guest, but this time i have to share my opinion:-) . I think the player who plays his char very good is Dieinpeace, I've seen him beating many strong players, although his damage is not that high compared to the others here. Gretness has a easy job with his 900+ dmg, he gotta give you just a few hits and you are down, but I've seen Dieinpeace beating him ( not a stalker) l. :D Ofcourse there is the worst player but I'd prefere not to tell. ;)

aint no mcoin user ! i changed my name to Princecoin last week ! Huzzah !

Lycara #1 PRO munchi linda bd lv20.. she quited  : 

rogues.. i don't know any good one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...