WAR 5/15 (2 hour's+) (SS's Inside)

SneakyMe

This isn't called a war. This is a massacre. Choosing a place where the NPCs are not hostile to you isn't very heroic. You guys should try somewhere else. Not that I'm complaining but most MCs choose this site to attack elves because of the advantage MCs have here...

This isn't called a war. This is a massacre. Choosing a place where the NPCs are not hostile to you isn't very heroic. You guys should try somewhere else. Not that I'm complaining but most MCs choose this site to attack elves because of the advantage MCs have here...

And elves choose other side where there are NPC's Bodyguards.

And elves choose other side where there are NPC's Bodyguards.

I've never seen elves doing that. When elves hunt MC, they go to Nadir-Sard or Western Caravans...

Bro it started at BG, then we Pushed the Elf's back to the door....It wasn't a place WE choose at all man  :facepalm:

Oh ok. Well maybe you guys didn't start here. But a lot of noobish MCs just have a field day jumping elves in Ashalarh Cave. Nevermind, you play on US and I play on EU. So peace out and have fun... ;D

I've never seen elves doing that. When elves hunt MC, they go to Nadir-Sard or Western Caravans...

If you want more SS's ask low lvl's that trying to kill Commander.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

yep bro that was epicccccc...good i was a part of it.....

greatet war...infact next day elfs wanted to do same but got killed at that paladin cave:D:D:D

If you want more SS's ask low lvl's that trying to kill Commander.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

yep bro that was epicccccc...good i was a part of it.....

greatet war...infact next day elfs wanted to do same but got killed at that paladin cave:D:D:D

I hope you join us in next update.  :blush:

Makes no difference from Elves that rely on traps at crossing hoping they catch someone and gank him 20 vs. 1

Very nice....but it isnt a war in fact...its called camping. Elves do that too....lol

Forgive my poor English

It was all the above to be honest lol, you'd had to have been there, the war started in Bg, then a little in the halls before bg, then up by T5, back to the door, etc lol, was hella fun though.